"Node Inspector",or how to manage individual node grades

• Author

studio1492

"Node Inspector",or how to manage individual node grades

PostFri Nov 22, 2019 6:33 pm

Sometimes I would like to perform several quick operations working on nodes, like to Reset all curves (which requieres a lot of mouse clicks if you try... , as there is no a "delete ALL curves" button or kb shortcut leaving the rest of the node sections unnafected). Or just disable a tracker without deleting it.

A node Inspector will be an elegant way to manage the basic layer of sections on a node on the fly.. I miss many times a Node Inspector to bypass individual sections of the grade, and sometimes to see at the fly which sections of a node are active, and sometimes the thumbnails node box at the node window is nto big enough to show what is active on a node,

The idea will be to expand this box to make it functional:
Captura de pantalla 2019-11-22 a las 21.38.39.png
Captura de pantalla 2019-11-22 a las 21.38.39.png (128.8 KiB) Viewed 581 times

At the same time this can be a place to paste sections of a grading from another node, simply by draggin a node over a "tracker" property in that "Node Inspector", dropping a node over i.e the Tracker property of the info box will automatically copy a tracker from the dropped node, letting the rest of the node unnafected. (i.e, copy a "tracker" from another node, sympli drag and drop on "tracker property" on Node Inpector)

On the Mini Panel, the Node attributes or Nodes inspector can be linked to the "Home" button.
My proposal is jut for accelerate the process and management of color grading.

If this is already possible on DVR16,1 and I'm missing something on the manual, let me know how to do that.
- MBP 14" M1 Pro 16GB, 1TB, 10 core CPU, 16 core GPU.
- Resolve Studio 18.6.4 @ macOS 13.6.2
- Mini Panel v2.0
- Speed Editor (gathering dust until killer custom keys arrive)
- Synology DS218

Return to DaVinci Resolve Feature Requests