Fusion and Audio?

• Author

iamoneabe

Fusion and Audio?

PostThu Jan 23, 2020 2:43 pm

Hi,
I mainly use video editors to make music videos. I tried Davinci Resolve briefly, but to my understanding Fusion has no audio, so for that reason I am looking to use an alternative - currently looking at Filmora, which doesn't seem too bad. A little "basic" after Resolve. I have used Corel Video Studio for several years in the past, but they all seem to lack in timeline/animation/scripting features compared to Resolve. Ironically, without audio syncing these features are useless to me. I have heard Fusion Studio has these capabilities, but for some reason Resolve doesn't. Am I not understanding something? Is there going to be same capabilities in Resolve? Or is Resolve just not designed for that? Thanks in advance for any answers.

Aron (iamoneabe)

Jim Simon

Re: Fusion and Audio?

PostThu Jan 23, 2020 4:19 pm

This isn't really a Feature Request. It should probably be asked in the regular forum.
My Biases:

You NEED training.
You NEED a desktop.
You NEED a calibrated (non-computer) display.

Mark Grgurev

PostThu Jan 23, 2020 8:53 pm

Jim Simon wrote:This isn't really a Feature Request. It should probably be asked in the regular forum.

It is and it isn't. He's basically saying that he wants audio in the Fusion page.

Jim Simon

PostThu Jan 23, 2020 9:00 pm

We already have that thread.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=96223
My Biases:

You NEED training.
You NEED a desktop.
You NEED a calibrated (non-computer) display.

Return to DaVinci Resolve Feature Requests