Audio Track Select with the Speed Editor

• Author

digitalray78

Audio Track Select with the Speed Editor

PostTue Aug 03, 2021 11:07 am

When I want to work on the Audio Track(s) i always have to go back to my keyboard and mouse and select the audio clip (s) I want to do a split or a transition on.
The Cam buttons work for 9 Camera / Video Tracks which will probably never be used completely by most cutters, but there's not one button to select A1 and A2 to work on.
Of course using the Audio Level button works to adjust the level (but only on the video layer that includes audio, not on the additional music audio track), but doing a split first or a transition seems impossible, maybe with luck if there is no video track, it would work.
I expected the "Audio Only" button to let me work on just the Audio track(s) and pressing the cam buttons while in audio only mode would let me select the audio tracks or when pressing the split or dissolve button or slide it would work on the audio track, but it does not.
Am I overlooking something here or would it be an essential missing function of the speed Editor?
Windows 10 64bit, Resolve Studio, Speed Editor
Senior Video Editor and Quality Assurance for TV, Cinema, Streaming Platforms, int. Movies and Series and Commercial Producer

ThisIsFLK

Re: Audio Track Select with the Speed Editor

PostWed Sep 22, 2021 8:23 am

I'm having the exact same problem. Have you found a workaround by any chance?

amauff

Re: Audio Track Select with the Speed Editor

PostFri Sep 24, 2021 5:46 pm

+1
AMD Ryzen 5 1600, 24 Gbyte, Asus Prime B350-PLUS, GeForce RTX 3060
Davinci Resolve 18.6.4 Studio, Speed Editor
Windows 10 Pro 20H2

Return to DaVinci Resolve Feature Requests