Standalone Deliver Page

• Author

hopkins802

Standalone Deliver Page

PostThu Dec 02, 2021 5:22 am

I’m sure something like this has been requested...But wouldn’t you all love either a standalone Delivery page or something just dedicated to exporting files? Or...Even just a way to pause an export and keep editing something on another page for awhile? Some people’s machines are capable of encoding and editing at the same time, so it would be nice to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mac Studio M1 Ultra 20C CPU | 64C GPU | 64GB RAM | 1TB SSD
LG 42" OLED C2

Andy Mees

Re: Standalone Deliver Page

PostMon Dec 06, 2021 1:56 pm

I would dearly love an enhanced / more flexible Deliver Page ... starting with an option to simply pause the render on an in progress queue... and to be able to simply reorder my render queue. I don't personally need to render and edit simultaneously, I actually like knowing that Resolve is giving its all to whatever task it's handling, but sure, if BMD found a smart solution to doing it then why not. Seriously tho, a pause button so I could quickly check something would be great start.
Let's have a return to the glory days, when press releases for new versions included text like "...with over 300 new features and improvements that professional editors and colorists have asked for."

hopkins802

Re: Standalone Deliver Page

PostMon Dec 06, 2021 1:57 pm

Andy Mees wrote:I would dearly love an enhanced / more flexible Deliver Page ... starting with an option to simply pause the render on an in progress queue... and to be able to simply reorder my render queue. I don't personally need to render and edit simultaneously, I actually like knowing that Resolve is giving its all to whatever task it's handling, but sure, if BMD found a smart solution to doing it then why not. Seriously tho, a pause button so I could quickly check something would be great start.
This is true. I would also love the re-order and pause functions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mac Studio M1 Ultra 20C CPU | 64C GPU | 64GB RAM | 1TB SSD
LG 42" OLED C2

Return to DaVinci Resolve Feature Requests