18.01 enable multiple stabilize

• Author

carlomacchiavello

18.01 enable multiple stabilize

PostSat Jul 23, 2022 5:46 pm

a small interface interaction request
- i can select many clips, i can setup for stabilize, but i cannot select all and ask to stabilize all in a single click, i should clik first, wait, go to next, click stabilize, wait, go next until i reach the end of sequence.
i ask command +a select all, setup all stabilize way (gyro), click stabilize and resolve ask me "do you want to stabilize all selected clicps?" and i answer yes thanks God :-D

- copy and paste attribute should could copy the text attribute like drop shadow, background, if i change a text i would like to copy and paste same style to others. it copy only the classic video attributes

studio1492

Re: feature request 18.01 enable multiple stabilize

PostSat Jul 23, 2022 6:53 pm

+1
This is simply the feature I miss from Premiere Pro the most: "Batch stabilize multiple clips in background".

So we can continue editing as Premiere takes his time to analyse multiple clips. This feature has been asked to BMD repeteadly since years with no luck.
- MBP 14" M1 Pro 16GB, 1TB, 10 core CPU, 16 core GPU.
- Resolve Studio 18.6.4 @ macOS 13.6.2
- Mini Panel v2.0
- Speed Editor (gathering dust until killer custom keys arrive)
- Synology DS218

David Johns

PostSat Jul 23, 2022 7:04 pm

Just a simple “+1” for this feature request. It is *so* tiresome having to analyse the clips individually.
Regards
David
Resolve Studio 18.6 on a Macbook Air M1 with 16GB RAM

Marc Wielage

PostSat Jul 23, 2022 10:09 pm

The trick with stabilizing is that there are at least SEVEN different methods to stabilize in Resolve... even more when you use Classic Stabilization and Interactive mode, where you eliminate markers in places with too much motion. What I find is I have to go through multiple different methods for any given shot to make sure I've stabilized it effectively. If you just selected ten shots and stabilized them all, you're doing it blind, without actually looking at it.

I don't trust the automatic engine, because it invariably requires human intervention and judgement. You have to just do them one at a time and then check it by eye. There is no other good way.
marc wielage, csi • VP/color & workflow • chroma | hollywood

cobra427

PostSun Jul 24, 2022 6:34 am

Usually, one of the mehodes is good enough for at least 90% of my clips. So, any automated way to stabilize many clips at once would be more than welcome. It would be a great time saver.
It has been requested for many years, but never realized. Maybe in a next upgrade....
Intel i7-12700, 32 Gb, Corsair watercooling, 1 ssd for OS and NLE, 1 ssd for projects, 2x harddisk for archiving, NVidia 3080. Windows 11 2x 4k screen. Mainly 4k clips

carlomacchiavello

PostSun Jul 24, 2022 9:22 am

Marc Wielage wrote:The trick with stabilizing is that there are at least SEVEN different methods to stabilize in Resolve... even more when you use Classic Stabilization and Interactive mode, where you eliminate markers in places with too much motion. What I find is I have to go through multiple different methods for any given shot to make sure I've stabilized it effectively. If you just selected ten shots and stabilized them all, you're doing it blind, without actually looking at it.

I don't trust the automatic engine, because it invariably requires human intervention and judgement. You have to just do them one at a time and then check it by eye. There is no other good way.

i'm agree with you Mark, never do blind, but if i know that i should stabilize tons of cips (selectable with group, color or other way) and i can do rought with a single click without be locked in front of computer is a free time that i can use to do other work in the same time.

yesterday i'm going to test Gyro stabilizer for my bmd camera shooting and i not only i need to do many times for clips, but also gyro should be done for the last, or be messed, sometimes.
for this reason i ask to add ability to start multiple clips stabilization, obviously later i do a single check for every clip
Schermata 2022-07-23 alle 22.56.59.png
Schermata 2022-07-23 alle 22.56.59.png (1008.25 KiB) Viewed 8363 times

here you see the wrong Gyro result be cause later in the same space i ask to stabilize in other way other copies of same clip (it's a bug, i'm sure).

David Johns

PostSun Jul 24, 2022 10:21 am

[quote="Marc Wielage"]The trick with stabilizing is that there are at least SEVEN different methods to stabilize in Resolve... even more when you use Classic Stabilization and Interactive mode, where you eliminate markers in places with too much motion. What I find is I have to go through multiple different methods for any given shot to make sure I've stabilized it effectively. If you just selected ten shots and stabilized them all, you're doing it blind, without actually looking at it. [/quote]

Fortunately in my workflow, the shots are typically very similar and I can select a standard analysis type and have excellent results. There's nothing 'blind' about it since obviously, once completed, I then watch the footage back and check it stabilised OK. At that point, any unusual shots could be amended. But for the bulk of my stuff, a group analyse would be incredibly useful and a massive time saver.

Hendrik Proosa

PostSun Jul 24, 2022 11:39 am

Marc Wielage wrote:I have to go through multiple different methods for any given shot to make sure I've stabilized it effectively…

Tell me, please, how do you evaluate the stabilization of any of these multiple methods you go through before running the stabilization of that method first? And what exactly is the supposed humongous difference between stab1 > check1, stab2 > check2, stab3 > check3 vs stab1, stab2, stab3, check1, check2, check3?
I do stuff

Jim Simon

PostSun Jul 24, 2022 2:03 pm

There is a separate forum for Feature Requests.

viewforum.php?f=33

Best practice is to search first, to see if someone already asked. If not, post one idea per thread with a very brief description of the idea in the thread's title.
My Biases:

You NEED training.
You NEED a desktop.
You NEED a calibrated (non-computer) display.

Steve Alexander

PostSun Jul 24, 2022 2:08 pm

I looked at the latest Mercalli from ProDad (version 6 is out) and it can do bulk stabilizing, however, if you watch their tutorials you'll see that to get the most out of the product, you need to tweak the stabilization parameters based on the individual clips (particularly if you take advantage of their AI + 3D features). This means that when it comes down to real work, the fact that it can batch stabilize may not be as optimal as one might hope. I'm sure, though, there are many cases where just a quick first pass at footage may be all that is necessary (particularly for high volume work such as daily YouTube publications).
Time Traveller
Resolve Studio 19.0b1 | Fusion Studio 19.0b1 | Win 11 Pro (22H2) | i9-7940x, P4000 (536.96, 8GB VRAM), 64GB RAM, M.2 boot, SSD scratch, RAID10 data | (laptop) 16" MacBook Pro M1 MAX, 32 GPU cores, 64 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD, Sonoma 14.4

David Johns

PostSun Jul 24, 2022 2:36 pm

[quote="Steve Alexander"]when it comes down to real work, the fact that it can batch stabilize may not be as optimal as one might hope. I'm sure, though, there are many cases where just a quick first pass at footage may be all that is necessary (particularly for high volume work such as daily YouTube publications).[/quote]

Nobody's suggesting that individual tweaking of clips isn't going to happen but rather that it would be handy to have Resolve do the analysis for multiple clips using your 'best guess' settings first, then you can get some other work done while it goes through them. After that, you check them but only need modify any that need it, rather than being required to sit at the computer doing them one by one, analyse - check, analyse - check etc.

okiewardoyo

PostSun Jul 24, 2022 2:49 pm

May be for BMD adding a "Batch stabilize multiple clips in background" feature is really difficult, time consuming, and major change. So for now no plan for it.
Begin using Resolve in Mon May 02, 2022.
All of Software in the world are just tools. No perfect Software. Use it if it works for you.
Resolve 18.6 | Raizen 7, 40Gb Ram, RTX 3060, Win 11

carlomacchiavello

PostSun Jul 24, 2022 3:39 pm

Jim Simon wrote:There is a separate forum for Feature Requests.

viewforum.php?f=33

Best practice is to search first, to see if someone already asked. If not, post one idea per thread with a very brief description of the idea in the thread's title.

sorry, i did a mistake, can i move it or i should ask to admin?
only now that you link me i see it at top of forum... i was blind :shock:

Marc Wielage

PostMon Jul 25, 2022 5:45 am

Hendrik Proosa wrote:Tell me, please, how do you evaluate the stabilization of any of these multiple methods you go through before running the stabilization of that method first?

I go by trial and error, analyze the clip and then play it back and watch it carefully. Once I hit upon a method that works, I congratulate myself and go on to the next shot. Through experience, after awhile you can make an educated guess on which method is most likely to work (or not work).

Steve Alexander wrote:I looked at the latest Mercalli from ProDad (version 6 is out) and it can do bulk stabilizing, however, if you watch their tutorials you'll see that to get the most out of the product, you need to tweak the stabilization parameters based on the individual clips (particularly if you take advantage of their AI + 3D features). This means that when it comes down to real work, the fact that it can batch stabilize may not be as optimal as one might hope.

That's my opinion as well.

Hendrik Proosa

PostMon Jul 25, 2022 7:58 am

Marc Wielage wrote:
Hendrik Proosa wrote:Tell me, please, how do you evaluate the stabilization of any of these multiple methods you go through before running the stabilization of that method first?

I go by trial and error, analyze the clip and then play it back and watch it carefully. Once I hit upon a method that works, I congratulate myself and go on to the next shot. Through experience, after awhile you can make an educated guess on which method is most likely to work (or not work).

So you do run stabilization before checking whether it worked. And you can guess which methods might work for which clips beforehand. And yet you argue that both of these are impossible. I’m baffled.
I do stuff

Jim Simon

PostMon Jul 25, 2022 4:38 pm

Marc Wielage wrote:I don't trust the automatic engine, because it invariably requires human intervention and judgement. You have to just do them one at a time and then check it by eye. There is no other good way.
My experience as well.
My Biases:

You NEED training.
You NEED a desktop.
You NEED a calibrated (non-computer) display.

Hendrik Proosa

PostTue Jul 26, 2022 7:35 am

Jim Simon wrote:
Marc Wielage wrote:I don't trust the automatic engine, because it invariably requires human intervention and judgement. You have to just do them one at a time and then check it by eye. There is no other good way.
My experience as well.

You can’t experience it because doing stabilization and then checking it after is impossible according to Marc.

It is all pretty simple, either:
A) Running stabilization on a clip and checking it after is the common modus operandi, from which it immediately follows that it makes no difference how many clips the stabilization is run on before checking them with utmoat scrutiny == batch stabilization;
B) Somehow (using time travel?) one can check the stabilization result before actually doing any stabilization.
I do stuff

panos_mts

PostTue Jul 26, 2022 9:10 am

+1 from me.
Marc Wielage wrote:I go by trial and error, analyze the clip and then play it back and watch it carefully. Once I hit upon a method that works, I congratulate myself and go on to the next shot. Through experience, after awhile you can make an educated guess on which method is most likely to work (or not work).
If you're trying every single stabilization method for every clip, I think you're the one who would benefit the most from a batch stabilization. You can create a stack of duplicated clips, set different stabilization method for each track and stabilize them all, once it finish you can review and compare all stabilization methods for each clip and keep/tweak the best ones.

If you add up all the time of your life that you waste just looking at the progress bar and waiting for the clips to analyze, you will be surprised by the result. With batch stabilization you can leave it to analyze and do something more productive during this process.

Steve Alexander

Re: 18.01 enable multiple stabilize

PostTue Jul 26, 2022 1:51 pm

You can tell from this thread that there are (at least) two categories of users. Those whose experience with stabilizing clips has required massaging more often than not. These users would not benefit from batch stabilizing and presumably they would like the BMD developers to work on other, more pressing issues. Then there are those who have found that a first pass stabilization has worked more often than not and these individuals would benefit from a batch stabilization mechanism and may see this as being more beneficial than smoothing the rough edges of other aspects of Resolve.

Neither group of users is wrong. They just have different experiences, priorities and workflows.

If you are on Windows, you have the option to use ProDad's Mercalli standalone. I don't believe this is available for the Mac.
Time Traveller
Resolve Studio 19.0b1 | Fusion Studio 19.0b1 | Win 11 Pro (22H2) | i9-7940x, P4000 (536.96, 8GB VRAM), 64GB RAM, M.2 boot, SSD scratch, RAID10 data | (laptop) 16" MacBook Pro M1 MAX, 32 GPU cores, 64 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD, Sonoma 14.4

Hendrik Proosa

PostTue Jul 26, 2022 2:20 pm

Let me write this really slow now: you.. can't.. tell... whether... stabilization... needs... fixing... before... stabilization... is... done... for.. the.. first... time. Makes no difference if you need to massage the result every time or never. You can't tell before actually running stabilization. And this is what the feature request is about: allow running the stabilization on a bunch of clips during night, coffee break, whatever, and then check them and massage or restabilize etc to your heart's delight. You can't run the second stabilization before you run it once. Why is this extremely simple thing so hard to understand?
I do stuff

Steve Alexander

PostTue Jul 26, 2022 2:59 pm

Hendrik Proosa wrote:Let me write this really slow now: you.. can't.. tell... whether... stabilization... needs... fixing... before... stabilization... is... done... for.. the.. first... time. Makes no difference if you need to massage the result every time or never. You can't tell before actually running stabilization. And this is what the feature request is about: allow running the stabilization on a bunch of clips during night, coffee break, whatever, and then check them and massage or restabilize etc to your heart's delight. You can't run the second stabilization before you run it once. Why is this extremely simple thing so hard to understand?

As I said, it entirely depends upon your workflow and the type of video you shoot. I'm not arguing that having batch (background) operations wouldn't be useful for many tasks (including transcoding and delivery). I suppose I'm arguing that batch stabilization wouldn't be at the top of my list of priorities. That's all. Hopefully BMD will eventually come up with a background processing engine the way Avid did years ago that let you do things like transcoding and batch processing in the background. It definitely has its place.
Time Traveller

kinvermark

PostTue Jul 26, 2022 3:56 pm

Well, if you fully understand what Hendrik has explained, BOTH work styles will benefit as you avoid the initial analysis "click & wait" dance.

Doesn't have to be in the background - I can always find other things to do :)

Development resource allocation is not for us to say - that's up to BM who are the only ones in a position to know.
Windows 10 laptop. Intel i7-10750H, 32GB RAM, Nvidia 4070 ti Super eGPU, SSD disks. Resolve Studio (latest)

Steve Alexander

PostTue Jul 26, 2022 7:55 pm

We’ll see. Now that the request is made, let’s see how long it takes for this feature to be implemented. You never know. Maybe they’re already working on it.
Time Traveller

Philipp Glaninger

PostThu Jul 28, 2022 8:36 am

For all those under the impression that stabilize need to be made by hand on a shot by shot base. That might be true on projects with lots of random Camera setups, but it is definitely not helpful in case of Theatre-Recording where hundreds of shots share the same issues over and over again.

Today I am in the process of dealing with such a project with 721 Cuts provided by 6 Cameras. And after a test with some clips, I simply know the very best stabilize settings beforehand. Here are my settings that I will have to dial in by hand today:

Cam 1: (138 Shots) good Tripod and good Zoom = all good
Cam 2: (142 Shots) mediocre Tripod but good Zoom = Translation Crop 0.5, Smooth 0.4, Strength 1
Cam 3: (150 Shots) good Tripod but Zoom without Smooth = Translation Crop 0.5, Smooth 0.2, Strength 1
Cam 4: (45 Shots) Fixed Position on Solid ground = no Stabilize needed
Cam 5: (211 Shots) Mounted on top of a shaky tower where people are residing that creates a lot of little random movements in all Axis = Similarity (because Translation would not do), Camera Lock = On, rest default
Cam 6: (35 Shots) GoPro hidden on the stage. Camera shakes a tiny little when actors are walking = Translation, Camera Lock = On, rest default

So I know beforehand that I have to set and process 538 clips by hand today. I would rather spend this time on other tasks. But some people claim that you can not do batch stabilize, since some Clips might not stabilize successfully! Well, of course some clip might not stabilize as expected, but after I watched the whole play, I simply would go in and fix those individual problems by hand and be done with it.

Since there are multiple similar Projects for me to deal with in a year, a Batch Stabilize Function is placed very high on my wishlist.
Resolve Studio 18.x / i7 6700k / Windows 10 (64GB Ram) / GeForce GTX 1080TI 11GB / Tangent Wave Tablet / 3 Monitors + 1 Reference Monitor (by Intensity Pro)

Steve Alexander

PostThu Jul 28, 2022 12:43 pm

This is a good case study for where batch stabilize would be beneficial. If you run on a Windows platform, you should purchase ProDad's Mercalli for the foreseeable future and hope that some day BMD adds this feature to Resolve Studio.
Time Traveller

AndySeeon

PostMon Aug 15, 2022 3:40 pm

+1 without many words
- DR Studio 18.6
- Win10 Pro 64 - AMD Ryzen™ 9 5900X - 128GB RAM
- NVIDIA RTX 3080Ti 12GB, latest "Studio" driver
- Decklink Mini Monitor 4K
- C: Drive 500 GB SSD M.2
- Project/Cache Drive 2 TB SSD M.2

PedjaS

PostTue Aug 16, 2022 12:26 pm

+1

This would be huge time saver.

If you tweak stabilization for a clip you have to run stabilization multiple times, and fist one is usually just guess. If it does not work then you change parameters.

It would be huge time saver to apply that first one to all clips without need to wait one to finish to get to next. In many cases that first one would do the job.

After they are all "stabilized" you can go to check each one, and if needed, tweak stabilization.

im_7AW

PostSat Aug 27, 2022 4:10 pm

+1

Loved to have this option especially with gyro stabilization, which works fine most of the time.

yourmommahasfleas

PostTue Aug 30, 2022 8:34 am

+1

Found my way here by way of this long thread in BMD forum "Batch Stabilization, is it possible?"
>>

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=61227&start=50
DVR (Studio) updated regularly -> Latest version
iMac Pro (2017) 3.2 GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon W
128 GB 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM
Graphics: Radeon Pro Vega 64 16GB + Radeon RX 6800 XT 16GB
2TB SSD Samsung X5 HD for Cache/Project files

okiewardoyo

PostTue Aug 30, 2022 9:13 am

+1
Begin using Resolve in Mon May 02, 2022.
All of Software in the world are just tools. No perfect Software. Use it if it works for you.
Resolve 18.6 | Raizen 7, 40Gb Ram, RTX 3060, Win 11

raphaelgoesm

PostTue Aug 30, 2022 1:10 pm

+1

leaoxp

PostThu Sep 01, 2022 1:33 am

+1 for the love of God!

BaGRoS

PostThu Sep 01, 2022 5:28 am

Python/Lua scripts?

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
BaGRoS
MSI GP66 Leopard / 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H
64GB RAM / GTX3080 8GB
M.2 1TB+2TB Samsung 980PRO
SanDisk Extreme 1TB SSD
Seagate One Touch Hub, 4 TB
Speed Editor + DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.6.4

BaGRoS

PostThu Sep 01, 2022 5:48 am

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

BaGRoS
64GB RAM / GTX3080 8GB
SanDisk Extreme 1TB SSD

Matt Heere

PostFri Sep 30, 2022 6:19 pm

Really - any operation that contains an "Analyze" step should have a batch execution option. It should be available as a right click in the media page and available from the inspector if you select multiple clips on a timeline. Stabilization, lens correction, loudness....anything with an analyze step you should at a minimum be able to run the analysis in batch. +10 to be able to attach these operations to a smart bin, so that it happens without me having to do anything to every clip that makes its way into that bin.

Whether you want to apply the corresponding action after the analysis in some way should be possible, but optional.

I guess the concept really applies to any long running operation that requires no user input other than to say "go" - but I can't think of any other examples off the top of my head.

Marc Wielage

PostSat Oct 01, 2022 12:41 am

Philipp Glaninger wrote:So I know beforehand that I have to set and process 538 clips by hand today. I would rather spend this time on other tasks. But some people claim that you can not do batch stabilize, since some Clips might not stabilize successfully! Well, of course some clip might not stabilize as expected, but after I watched the whole play, I simply would go in and fix those individual problems by hand and be done with it.

I would argue that it takes as much time to watch and fix 500+ shots as it would to just do each shot one at a time. I'd also say there's a point where you either concede that the work has to be done and you do it, or you get a second system and hire an assistant to do them all one of the time (which is what I would do). This need not cost you a ton of money: there's lots of hungry people out there who'd love the chance to work on a show and get paid for it.

As I said elsewhere, I frequently have to experiment with all of the 7 stabilizing modes and endlessly tweak them -- even use manual keyframes and PTZR -- to get the shot stabilized satisfactorily. It's not just one button... it's a bunch of buttons and a lot of thought.

kinvermark

PostSat Oct 01, 2022 7:22 pm

Marc,

Perhaps the reason for your dissenting view is that stabilization runs fairly quickly on your system.

How long, for example, would it take for you to run the stabilization function on a 10 second UHD clip?
(i.e. from button "click" to complete.)
Windows 10 laptop. Intel i7-10750H, 32GB RAM, Nvidia 4070 ti Super eGPU, SSD disks. Resolve Studio (latest)

yourmommahasfleas

PostMon Oct 03, 2022 8:55 am

Marc Wielage wrote:I would argue that it takes as much time to watch and fix 500+ shots as it would to just do each shot one at a time.

STRONGLY disagree. The analysis is what takes time. If that happens when you're asleep, and even 20% of the results need no tweaking, that's a timesaving win. In my case, it's more like 80% of the results being good. Nearly always works well for me on Translation mode in Edit page, super simple. The rest, yes, i tweak.

What I don't understand, Marc, is you seem actively against this feature rather than ambivalent. If it helps other people, surely that's great, you don't have to use it..?

Your argument about hiring extra people is correct, however. I have thrown away my desk fan and have two beautiful servants wafting me with palm leaves. I pay them with compliments.
DVR (Studio) updated regularly -> Latest version
iMac Pro (2017) 3.2 GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon W
128 GB 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM
Graphics: Radeon Pro Vega 64 16GB + Radeon RX 6800 XT 16GB
2TB SSD Samsung X5 HD for Cache/Project files

Steve Alexander

PostMon Oct 03, 2022 11:35 am

Matt Heere wrote:Really - any operation that contains an "Analyze" step should have a batch execution option. It should be available as a right click in the media page and available from the inspector if you select multiple clips on a timeline. Stabilization, lens correction, loudness....anything with an analyze step you should at a minimum be able to run the analysis in batch. +10 to be able to attach these operations to a smart bin, so that it happens without me having to do anything to every clip that makes its way into that bin.

Whether you want to apply the corresponding action after the analysis in some way should be possible, but optional.

I guess the concept really applies to any long running operation that requires no user input other than to say "go" - but I can't think of any other examples off the top of my head.

This. Absolutely agree. It would also be a worthwhile goal to have these run in the background so that you could conceivably carry on doing other things in Resolve. As hardware continues to improve, background operations will have less relative performance impact.
Time Traveller

studio1492

PostFri Oct 07, 2022 1:24 pm

+1 my workflows need it. later we can fine tune individual clips, but first round of stabilization should be batched.

Or at least allow us to copy the parameters (mode, cropping ratio, smooth, strength) between clips using copy/paste attributes (without the analysis, of course), as the default settings are far away of the ideal default settings of usual workflows.

Please also stabilize in the background like Premiere, so we can continue editing, I'm aware that stabilize is ideal time for coffee, but due that can stabilize not be batched I must drink the coffee in front of the computer clicking like a monkey the analysis button dozens of time for each click, instead driking coffee in the garden. With stabilize in the background, I will continue editing, as I already drink so much coffee.
- MBP 14" M1 Pro 16GB, 1TB, 10 core CPU, 16 core GPU.
- Resolve Studio 18.6.4 @ macOS 13.6.2
- Mini Panel v2.0
- Speed Editor (gathering dust until killer custom keys arrive)
- Synology DS218

AndyMichael22@

PostTue Nov 08, 2022 12:53 pm

Literally just registered to bump this thread and echo everyone else wanting this incredibly important addition.

It is such a vital tool that is needed for so many workflows that shoot documentary, on the go footage and more which I am guessing is a very large amount of users! It would literally save hours of editing every month for me personally and I am sure many others too as I could batch render after work, while sleeping, etc.

If a tool like this would save many hours each month for so many users it really should be on top priority to be changed and hopefully the powers that be are listening and will add this very soon before people start looking elsewhere.

+1 (and also for another 4 colleagues who are screaming out for this!)

grafsimeon

PostSun Dec 25, 2022 2:16 pm

yes, I am very desperate to see this in resolve. Would love it!
+1
----
PCC4K
Speed Editor Keyboard
Resolve Studio
----
MacBookPro16 2022
M1 Max
RAM 32GB
----
Windows 10 Pro
i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz x64
RAM 32GB
DeckLink Extreme 3D
GeForce GTX1060 6GB

Sibtain

PostMon Dec 26, 2022 9:54 pm

+1

Videoneth

• Warnings: 1

PostTue Dec 27, 2022 9:13 pm

+1
Windows 10
19b
nVidia 3090 - 552.22

Norbert339

PostWed Dec 28, 2022 11:04 am

+1

Right now I use a Python script for this I found on Github and works.

https://gist.github.com/sjonkeesse/bc1q ... 67qx3hk732

grafsimeon

PostWed Dec 28, 2022 1:30 pm

Norbert339 wrote:... on Github and works.

This link gets me to an 404 error on the github page. Could you check again?
----
PCC4K
Speed Editor Keyboard
Resolve Studio
----
MacBookPro16 2022
M1 Max
RAM 32GB
----
Windows 10 Pro
i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz x64
RAM 32GB
DeckLink Extreme 3D
GeForce GTX1060 6GB

gregtallent

PostFri Jan 13, 2023 6:16 pm

+1

Norbert339

PostMon Jan 23, 2023 9:30 am

carlomacchiavello wrote:a small interface interaction request
- i can select many clips, i can setup for stabilize, but i cannot select all and ask to stabilize all in a single click, i should clik first, wait, go to next, click stabilize, wait, go next until i reach the end of sequence.
i ask command +a select all, setup all stabilize way (gyro), click stabilize and resolve ask me "do you want to stabilize all selected clicps?" and i answer yes thanks God :-D

- copy and paste attribute should could copy the text attribute like drop shadow, background, if i change a text i would like to copy and paste same style to others. it copy only the classic video attributes

I use Phyton script from GitHub now.

BaGRoS

PostMon Jan 23, 2023 9:55 am

grafsimeon wrote:
Norbert339 wrote:... on Github and works.

This link gets me to an 404 error on the github page. Could you check again?
https://gist.github.com/sjonkeesse/

BaGRoS
64GB RAM / GTX3080 8GB
SanDisk Extreme 1TB SSD

carlomacchiavello

PostSat Feb 18, 2023 7:08 pm

Norbert339 wrote:
carlomacchiavello wrote:a small interface interaction request

I use Phyton script from GitHub now.

thanks a lot, i saw later, but i saw :-D
Next

Return to DaVinci Resolve Feature Requests