DaVinci Resolve 17 | Feature Requests list

• Author

waltervolpatto

• Location: 1146 North Las Palmas Ave. Hollywood, California 90038 USA

Re: DaVinci Resolve 17 | Feature Requests list

PostMon Jun 17, 2019 4:14 pm

when I save a still in the gallery, if the still come from a group, I cannot see the PRE and POST node tree unless I specifically saved in that mode. That seems an oversight.
W10-19043.1645- Supermicro MB C9X299-PGF - RAM 128GB CPU i9-10980XE 16c 4.3GHz (Oc) Water cooled
Decklink Studio 4K (12.3)
Resolve 18.5.1 / fusion studio 18
GPU 3090ti drivers 512.59 studio

PolicarSI

Raw highlight recovery for other formats

PostMon Jun 17, 2019 8:57 pm

Impressed with highlight recovery in B raw.

Any chance of a similar algorithm that works with other raw formats?

Would love to see a similar feature compatible with Canon Raw Lite.

Edit: also tetrahedral 3D LUT interpolation by default lol. See my earlier post.

waltervolpatto

PostTue Jun 18, 2019 4:38 am

Edit: also tetrahedral 3D LUT interpolation by default lol. See my earlier post.

yes please, for any new project...
W10-19043.1645- Supermicro MB C9X299-PGF - RAM 128GB CPU i9-10980XE 16c 4.3GHz (Oc) Water cooled

lost_soul

PostTue Jun 18, 2019 5:50 am

Get fusion working on the Linux version.
Centos 8
RX 580
AMDGPU-pro
Studio (What ever the latest is)

Niconico

PostTue Jun 18, 2019 11:03 am

The possibility to undock the view in the colour tab and have it full screen on a second monitor.

Rick van den Berg

PostTue Jun 18, 2019 2:34 pm

in edit tab; audio clip mixer, working with (third party) audio consoles.

jduncan

PostTue Jun 18, 2019 5:58 pm

Can we have discrete editing tools in the Edit page, like in Final Cut Pro 7 and Premiere Pro CC?

For example:

Selection Tool

The Selection tool allows you to perform basic selections and edits. You can select specific edit points and perform simple trims. Select multiple clips and move them around within the timeline, from track to track.

Track Select Forward/Backward

This tool will let you quickly select all of the clips in a sequence, either forward or backwards. Naturally it won’t select clips in locked tracks. If you hold shift, the tool will select only one track instead of all tracks.

Ripple Edit

Ripple Edit is a trim tool, used to trim a clip and ripple the rest of the clips in the timeline, effectively closing the gap between the two edit points. When using the Ripple Edit tool, make sure you select the correct edit points. You also need to be aware of which tracks are locked. You can quickly throw a lot of things out of sync if you incorrectly use the Ripple Edit tool.

Rolling Edit

Rolling Edit is another trim tool used for fine-tuning and adjustments. You perform a Rolling Edit by moving an edit point either forward or backwards in the sequence. Rolling Edit moves the Out point of the first clip and the In point of the second.

Rate Stretch

The Rate Stretch tool either speeds up or slows down the clip. The In and Out points of the clip remain the same, but the duration and speed of the clip changes according to the amount you “stretch” through the trim. Expanding the Out point of the clip will slow down the rate of speed, while shortening the clip will speed up the duration.

Razor

Using the Razor adds a simple edit point by cutting the clip wherever you use the tool. Holding shift while using the Razor will cut clips across all tracks, as long as they are not locked.

Slip Tool

The Slip tool slips the clip’s source In and Out point, but doesn’t move it on the timeline. While using the Slip tool, the program monitor shows you the frame before and after the clip, and gives you a live preview of the source In and Out points, with source timecode.

Slide Tool

Sliding a clip moves the clip on the timeline, but keeps the source In and Out points the same. The Slide tool closes all gaps as well. You can slide a clip backwards as far as the previous clip’s In point and as far forward as the following clip’s Out point.

Pen Tool

The Pen tool allows you to add keyframes to a clip. You can keyframe a wide number of attributes, including opacity, scale, position and even volume of an audio clip. Hold the alt key and you can add bezier curves to your keyframes.

Hand

Using the Hand tool, you can navigate forward and backward on the timeline.

Zoom

The Zoom tool allows you to zoom in and out of different areas of the timeline.
Jonathon Duncan

Jim Simon

PostTue Jun 18, 2019 6:51 pm

jduncan wrote:Can we have discrete editing tools in the Edit page, like in Final Cut Pro 7 and Premiere Pro CC?

I'm hoping not. I prefer the way Resolve does things now.
My Biases:

You NEED training.
You NEED a desktop.
You NEED a calibrated (non-computer) display.

Jack Swart

PostTue Jun 18, 2019 9:18 pm

I'm with Jim. The Resolve edit controls are MUCH better than FCP 7

+1
DR Studio 18.6.3 b19, OS 13.2.1
2023 Mac Studio M1 Ultra, 20 core CPU, 48 core GPU, 128 GB ram
BM 3G ultra studio, 12TB SSDs in raid 0, 16TB HDD backup, 56TB archive server.
Tangent Elements panel, TV logic XVW-245W

waltervolpatto

PostWed Jun 19, 2019 4:53 am

jduncan wrote:Can we have discrete editing tools in the Edit page, like in Final Cut Pro 7 and Premiere Pro CC?

? am I using the same program?
Zoom The Zoom tool allows you to zoom in and out of different areas of the timeline.

There are two zooms, one from the GUI, one form the mouse scroll +alt and one is quick zoom out/in with shift+z

Hand Using the Hand tool, you can navigate forward and backward on the timeline.

you can activate scrolling with the mouse scroll...

The Pen tool allows you to add keyframes to a clip. You can keyframe a wide number of attributes, including opacity, scale, position and even volume of an audio clip. Hold the alt key and you can add bezier curves to your keyframes.

pretty much you can do is keyframeable: you choose the element, do something, if the diamond is on you're in autokeyframe, otherwise it is valid for the whole clip

Sliding a clip moves the clip on the timeline, but keeps the source In and Out points the same. The Slide tool closes all gaps as well. You can slide a clip backwards as far as the previous clip’s In point and as far forward as the following clip’s Out point.
(and all trim related)

you have trims, dynamic trims mode, slip slides... mostly mapped on keyboard for quick edit without mouse presses... really I don't see how yet another mode can make it faster.

you have a razor, a blade, and a single split and join segments...

there are three or four way to change speed on a clip, either keeping the duration, pushing pulling, make it variable...

you can select all clips backward, forward, only on the track.... and they are mapped on the keyboard.

Can I recommend to read the edit section in the manual?

Denmcc

PostWed Jun 19, 2019 12:02 pm

A couple refinements that I would like to see. It would be nice if there was a thumbnail graphic when hovering over effects like the Fusion Titles so you can see what they will do without having to drag them to the timeline first.

I would like to see a coloring of the sound waveforms showing green to yellow to red for hot audio.

Both of these features are in FCPX and very useful.

Trensharo

PostWed Jun 19, 2019 8:37 pm

Denmcc wrote:A couple refinements that I would like to see. It would be nice if there was a thumbnail graphic when hovering over effects like the Fusion Titles so you can see what they will do without having to drag them to the timeline first.

I would like to see a coloring of the sound waveforms showing green to yellow to red for hot audio.

Agree.

Resolve actually had this in an earlier version, but they removed it. I am not sure why that was done... It certainly looked better then, and gave you an indication of what the effect/transition/generator did.

Seemed to have been "nerfed" when they revamped the UI for Resolve 12

At the risk of sounding rude (not intended), the current design looks "lazy."

Rick van den Berg

PostThu Jun 20, 2019 10:03 am

Trensharo wrote:
Denmcc wrote:A couple refinements that I would like to see. It would be nice if there was a thumbnail graphic when hovering over effects like the Fusion Titles so you can see what they will do without having to drag them to the timeline first.

Agree.

Resolve actually had this in an earlier version, but they removed it. I am not sure why that was done... It certainly looked better then, and gave you an indication of what the effect/transition/generator did.

Seemed to have been "nerfed" when they revamped the UI for Resolve 12

At the risk of sounding rude (not intended), the current design looks "lazy."

i like the general look of the ui, but for the rest i agree. i would say functionality over design.

in addition, the waveforms in general can use a bunch of contrast/visibility in comparison to the clip color underneath imo. maybe also a preference to use the full size waveforms, so that they are not affected in size when adjusting the gain. but... i'm sure thats already on the long long list of things to consider.

VizWiz2018

PostThu Jun 20, 2019 5:07 pm

I would very much like to see the ability to set up a batch export by selecting multiple timelines at once.

We often work on localizations/remasters for full series runs. Currently I am working on three series for a total of about 300 episodes. There are a couple required edits per episode, and then they all need to be exported to the same spec. It would be a massive timesaver to be able to select all of my timelines and set up as a single batch, rather than the current method that requires opening each timeline individually and adding to the queue.

Anton Meleshkevich

PostThu Jun 20, 2019 7:23 pm

• Possibility to clear project cache and delete optimized media from project manager without opening a project.
  • Possibility to see project cache and optimized media size from project manager.
  • Possibility to create a render queue based on marker regions.
  • Add LMS color spaces to node color space (I mean CAT02, Bradford, Von Kries, etc.)

Jake Reeder

PostSat Jun 22, 2019 1:53 am

Nested timeline versions in the edit/cut page! Selecting which timeline to work on, especially from the colour page, can be very difficult with large numbers of timelines.

Could work similarly to how you can have different versions of the same grade and click between them.

denSiken

PostSat Jun 22, 2019 3:03 am

I use a lot of audio dubbing.
I would like to request keyboard shortcuts for Fairlight's Record.
Last edited by denSiken on Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

tobycook

PostSat Jun 22, 2019 11:30 pm

My biggest request would be to be allowed to drag around the reference image when using the wipe (reference wipe). If you have two similarly composed images, I want to be able to move the person's face in the reference image that is wiping on! (Not just adjust the point it is wiping) :-)

The other feature id love is to have the “bypass effects” toggle to NOT bypass nodes that we tag as something specific like “log retrieval”. Cause these days so much footage is log so “bypass effects” isn’t useful like it used to be! :)

nibu2757

PostSun Jun 23, 2019 9:00 am

once again, I just requesting to add font preview (like photoshop) for selection of better fonts in edit.
and please fix the text pixelate bug in ACES colourspace. I was switched my edit from premiere to resolve but still I can't find the shortcut for Track Select Forward Tool (in premiere shortcut is 'A') please try to add this tool in next updation.
Nibu Thomson
Colourist /Editor
thomsoncolorist@gmail.com
+971501397505

Eugenia Loli

PostSun Jun 23, 2019 7:50 pm

- Prores export

- Prores RAW support

- Fuji F-log & Olympus OM-log support for colorspace transformations/gamma. I know a couple of people who already have a pre-order for the new $10k medium format Fuji GFX100, for example.

- Color bit depth interpolation plugin for 8 bit footage, so it doesn't break up during color grading.

- FFmpeg support for h.264/5 decoding (e.g. on Linux), and full export support via ffmpeg on all platforms. This will solve the problem of exporting in h.265 or prores, or vp9.

- Support for Ubuntu/Debian on Linux via .deb packages, or even better, via the universal .appimage.

- Support for some more interesting contrast or color algorithms, as found on Luminar or Lightroom (basically, I found that I can do more interesting things with an image on these still photo apps than I can do with video on any color grading video app).
Collage artist, illustrator, filmmaker: https://vimeo.com/eugenia

enottingham

PostSun Jun 23, 2019 9:11 pm

The option to sort thumbnails manually by dragging them into a desired order in the Media page. There are several other options already available to sort the thumbnail order but by manually arranging them you could then select all and drag directly into the timeline for a quick assembly. Unless I'm missing something, this seems like a no-brainer feature request.

RandyOK

DaVinci Resolve 17 | Feature Requests list

PostSun Jun 23, 2019 9:51 pm

Pro Res RAW for Atmos users.
DaVinci Resolve STUDIO 18.5.3
Puget Systems
Windows 10 Pro OS
i9 9940X CPU
Dual RTX 2080Ti GPUs
64GB RAM

Rick van den Berg

PostMon Jun 24, 2019 6:23 am

tobycook wrote:My biggest request would be to be allowed to drag around the reference image when using the wipe (reference wipe). If you have two similarly composed images, I want to be able to move the person's face in the reference image that is wiping on! (Not just adjust the point it is wiping)

+1.

in 16beta4:

- It's still impossible to insert footage on the timeline without the embedded audio, using just the shortcuts. it only works with footage with just one audio track. but alot of people work with multi-channel footage. this is kind of basic stuff.

- search function is a bit broken for the power bin. i did some testing, i can add metadata to clips in the power bin, but they do not react to the ''search all bins'' option. even though the metadata seems present. only when the metadata is created in the regular bin, they respond to that. tested it with keywords.

Fabien Remblier

PostMon Jun 24, 2019 9:16 am

There are many things I miss in the 3D functions and I ask for them for years now...

- Access to the 3D settings in the Edit page (and possibility of seeing 3D in the Edit page)
- Manual synchronisation of the two eyes by adding in and out frames on each eye
- Time offset for synchronization of the two eyes in Edit and/or Color page
- Possibility to set 3D convergence for titles and texts in the Color page
- Possibility of using sidebyside files as 3D files and correct their convergence
- possibility of using Scene Cut Detection after pairing Left and right eyes
- possibility to flip and flop one eye when they are already paired or from sidebyside files
- trapezoidal corrections

Maybe BlackMagic Design should buy the Pretend LLC software known as Stereoid and add it in Resolve ! ;)

Jim Simon

PostMon Jun 24, 2019 2:05 pm

tobycook wrote:My biggest request would be to be allowed to drag around the reference image when using the wipe (reference wipe).

Already there in 16b4. Check the User settings>Color.
My Biases:

You NEED training.
You NEED a desktop.

Jim Simon

PostMon Jun 24, 2019 2:08 pm

enottingham wrote:The option to sort thumbnails manually by dragging them into a desired order in the Media page.

A User or Custom option to the drop down sort list would make this possible, and very useful for Storyboarding.
My Biases:

You NEED training.
You NEED a desktop.

lajospataki

PostMon Jun 24, 2019 2:14 pm

It would be nice to have a tool that adds extra frames to the head and tail to multiple clips at the same time.
Similar that PremierePro can do but to the head too.

This feature could be really handy in commercial workflow.

Thanks

Micha Clazing

PostMon Jun 24, 2019 4:20 pm

Eugenia Loli wrote:- Color bit depth interpolation plugin for 8 bit footage, so it doesn't break up during color grading.

This does not (cannot) exist the way you are asking for it. The closest you are going to get is the Deband OFX which Resolve already has (but it is probably too heavy for most use cases), or if there is any noise/grain in your source, temporal denoising (set to "Better"), which usually works for me.

If I were to request this feature I'd ask for improvements to the Deband OFX. Ideally it should at least be able to match the debanding quality of madVR, but it should be possible to do better with spatiotemporal filtering and motion compensation.

famojdh

PostMon Jun 24, 2019 8:03 pm

Please allow Multicam Audio tracks to keep their properties (independent channels, the way they were captured). Right now both channels of audio are flattened - we need to be able to mix different mics, different ways in Fairlight! It would be nice to be able to see them in the Edit Page too!

Thank you,

Jesse

julian_b

PostMon Jun 24, 2019 10:47 pm

Request: Change timeline playback speed

I would love to be able to play back a timeline at any speed I want: 25%, 50%, 150%, whatever.
That's especially useful to sync clips to music and is one of the coolest features in Vegas.

waltervolpatto

PostTue Jun 25, 2019 9:53 pm

Julian Böhme wrote:Request: Change timeline playback speed

I would love to be able to play back a timeline at any speed I want: 25%, 50%, 150%, whatever.
That's especially useful to sync clips to music and is one of the coolest features in Vegas.

+1

Mattias Van Koetsem

PostWed Jun 26, 2019 7:46 am

We where thinking about doing a complete series from start to finish.
I mean, Syncing, Editing, VFX, Color grading, and mastering.
But below are the features that are currently lacking.

Syncing
- Ability to import media using synced .xml created by Tentacle sync for instance
- The option to keep the audioname when using synced clips in a timeline
- The option to retain the audio metadata in the synced clips

Export
- The option to export an Embedded or Linked Audio only AAF, with all stereo clips split to mono, the option to set handles, and all other basic export functions that come with Audio only AAF

- An easy way to copy a BIN (for instance when you have a project for ingesting and syncing, and you have to deliver the synced bin to the editor who has a project for editing, but is not in-house)

AlfaKen

PostWed Jun 26, 2019 11:58 am

A 'Hide Resolve' on Windows 10 in the menu please.

Gabriele Gelfo

PostWed Jun 26, 2019 1:07 pm

iMovie/Motion features:

Trailers presets
Realtime transitions preview
Geographical Maps
more artistic title presets
iMac Retina 5K 27 Late 2014 - i7 4GHz - 32GB - R9 M295X 4GB
Mac Book Pro 15 Late 2018 - i9 2.9GHZ - 32GB - Vega 20 4GB
Mac Pro 7.1 - Xeon 12c - 96GB - Radeon Pro 580X - n°2 RTX2080Ti (bootcamp) - n°1 egpu GTX1080Ti
Da Vinci Resolve Studio

Trensharo

PostWed Jun 26, 2019 5:57 pm

Ability to set Default Colors for different asset types, like Premiere Pro CC:

… or at least for the top 4 choices Adobe gives (Movie, Video, Audio, Still) - but possibly also Fusion Composition, Compound Clip, and Adjustment Layer in Resolve.

If there is a way to do this, already, please let me know the where and how :-)

everydayfilmguy

PostWed Jun 26, 2019 7:36 pm

Merging audio clips request.

Allow to merge any number of audio clips to video clips by: In or out points, timecode, or wave form.
Have an option to keep A/V audio or not. Make it easy to do.

Allow original names to be toggled, to double check the correct sources are merged.

Make it easy to arrange where the bins are coming from and going to. Example.
I need a bin to pull them from, to sort them in and to organize them too.

My projects are filmed in double system and some times that means two or more audio recorders. Currently it is impossible to merge a video clip with 2 audio sources.

Thank you.

Fred Rodrigues

PostThu Jun 27, 2019 7:15 am

Help search menu.
Applications for OSX that use the native windowing environment have a search function in the help menu, windows does not have this. As resolve seems to use the QT windowing environment it would be a great opportunity to implement a cross platform version of this. Basically it let's you search for any clickable menu item in the dropdown menu bars (including sub menu items, OSX users will be familIAR). This is not a feature for pro users, but it can help a lot of people, saving time looking for things and speeding up the learning process.
http://www.fredrodrigues.net/

Fred Rodrigues

PostThu Jun 27, 2019 7:24 am

3rd party codec for exports, or HAP.
This has been raised before by a few users. HAP (yes this is not the best codec in the world, nor the newest but for large real time situations with multiple layers and mission critical output it is very widely used) is very important to those of us that do real time media playback. HAP is used for example by all products from disguise (see some of the biggest real time video productions on tour https://www.disguise.one/en/showcases/ ) It would be great to have this available on all platforms, but better yet a way for developers to add an export codec so even if BMD don't want to do the work someone else can. Disguise have created thier own way to get HAP out of Adobe products, I can get it out of fusion stand alone, but it would make a reasonable size market very happy if it was available in resolve (and even better a way for devs to add codecs- then there is no maintenance for the resolve devs). A few other lesser used codecs like dxv (also focused on real time media) would hook another crowd (currently devoted to after effects) to fusion. In both these cases needing the extra step of transcoding after export is quite a workflow killer and keeps a lot of people away.
http://www.fredrodrigues.net/

Jim Simon

PostThu Jun 27, 2019 8:04 pm

AlfaKen wrote:A 'Hide Resolve' on Windows 10 in the menu please.

Why? You can "hide" any program in Windows with Minimize.
My Biases:

You NEED training.
You NEED a desktop.

Jim Simon

PostThu Jun 27, 2019 8:06 pm

everydayfilmguy wrote:Allow to merge any number of audio clips to video clips by: In or out points, timecode, or wave form. Have an option to keep A/V audio or not. Make it easy to do.

You can already do this.

https://blog.frame.io/2017/05/15/sync-c ... i-resolve/
My Biases:

You NEED training.
You NEED a desktop.

OlegCherr

PostFri Jun 28, 2019 7:28 am

It would be great if we had 2 separate shortcuts for "Stop/Start" and "Stop and go to Last position/Start".

Nowadays we only have a checkbox named "Stop and go to Last position", but it's not very convenient to turn it on and off 100 times a day. And we laways must remember whether it's on or off.

Sometimes I just want to stop the playback right at the current place, so I hit "Stop", but the cursor jumps to the last position because that checkbox was enabled! Damn! Now I have to search for that place again :evil:

I ask you guys to make 2 separate commands:

1) "Stop/Start" just stops the playback and doesn't move the cursor; Second keystroke starts the playback from the place it was stopped. It probably should be assigned to the "K" key by default, so "J-K-L" are working in conjunction.

2) "Stop and go to Last position/Start" stops the playback and moves the cursor to Last position; Second keystroke starts the playback from that position. It suggest that it will be assigned to the "Spacebar" by default.

In this case the checkbox "Stop and go to Last position" becomes practicly unneeded, and we don't have to waste our time anymore! I guess it should be removed at all.

Thanks!

Tom Early

PostFri Jun 28, 2019 8:53 pm

OlegCherr wrote:In this case the checkbox "Stop and go to Last position" becomes practicly unneeded, and we don't have to waste our time anymore! I guess it should be removed at all.

I want to be able to use K or spacebar at any time I like without it ever going to the last position, so there would always need to be an option.
MBP2021 M1 Max 64GB, macOS 13.6, Resolve Studio 18.6.4 build 6
Output: UltraStudio 4K Mini, Desktop Video 12.7

aglyons

Re: DR17 | Feature Requests list - Media Managment & Archive

PostFri Jun 28, 2019 8:59 pm

Media Managment & Archive -

Currently, the media manager will allow you to create trimmed copies of the media for either the whole project or individual timelines. This is great but it's a step that you want to perform prior to archiving a project.

The one thing that media management doesn't do is create the archive. You have to run an export after running the media management tool.

This two-step approach is kind of clunky as files end up all over the place duplicated unnecessarily.

I would really like to see a streamlined archive process that will create the trimmed media in the same folder structure as the original project with the archived project DB. It should be that one can take the DB file, import it to DR and be up and running with all the edits and grades.

nibu2757

PostSat Jun 29, 2019 1:08 pm

Please make subtitles more simpler like premiere
Nibu Thomson
Colourist /Editor
thomsoncolorist@gmail.com
+971501397505

etang77

PostSat Jun 29, 2019 1:30 pm

nibu2757 wrote:Please make subtitles more simpler like premiere

I wouldn't say subtitles are simple in premiere at all, it gave me a hell of a time.

But I wish, Resolve will be able to display multiple channels of subtitles.

OlegCherr

PostSat Jun 29, 2019 4:24 pm

Tom Early wrote:
OlegCherr wrote:In this case the checkbox "Stop and go to Last position" becomes practicly unneeded, and we don't have to waste our time anymore! I guess it should be removed at all.

I want to be able to use K or spacebar at any time I like without it ever going to the last position, so there would always need to be an option.

I'm asking to make 2 separate commands:
"Stop/Start" and "Stop and go Last position/Start".

So if you want both "K" and "Spacebar" to just stop, then simply assign the "Stop/Start" to both of these keys. That's it!

Jack Swart

PostSat Jun 29, 2019 7:32 pm

At the moment there is a timeline duration readout at the top left of the timeline viewer.
It only reads the total timeline duration.
Why not make that readout toggle between total timeline duration and selected clip duration.

The other timeline TC readout on the top RHS of the timeline viewer has several modes such as source, frame number etc so the UI and UX remains constant.
DR Studio 18.6.3 b19, OS 13.2.1
2023 Mac Studio M1 Ultra, 20 core CPU, 48 core GPU, 128 GB ram
BM 3G ultra studio, 12TB SSDs in raid 0, 16TB HDD backup, 56TB archive server.
Tangent Elements panel, TV logic XVW-245W

Phil Side

PostSun Jun 30, 2019 6:32 am

When you delete the clip under the playhead, the playhead remains at its current position and the timeline ripples down. This means the playhead is now somewhere in the middle of the clip after the one that was deleted. I'd like an option to have the playhead move to the beginning of the clip after the one that was instead.
Last edited by Phil Side on Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

John Paines

PostSun Jun 30, 2019 2:54 pm

A size limit setting for jpeg exports, and kindly remember the last export format setting, so that it doesn't repeatedly default to dpx.

Joenkeck

PostSun Jun 30, 2019 7:03 pm

Two things. I would love to be able to take a timeline and turn it into a Mulitcam clip. In premiere I use this method all of the time, it just makes manually syncing the clips so much easier. Second, it would be awesome to have a file browser in the edit page, that way when I need to look through my folder of music I can simply pick one and import it, instead of having to go to the media page.
PreviousNext

Return to DaVinci Resolve Feature Requests