still a few weird things

• Author

Allen24

still a few weird things

PostWed Nov 25, 2020 8:23 pm

First - with all due love and respect - 17 is amazing. But there are still a few weird things.

I'm working on one layer adding keyframes...and it keeps switching to another layer every time I add a new keyframe. In other words, it takes me away from the layer I'm working on - EVEN if the other layers are locked. Huh?

There's this neat plug-in called border. I'm working on two layers...bottom layer is full frame, top layer is scaled down a bit. I want to put the border on the top layer...but it will ONLY go on the bottom layer.
Again, very strange behavior.

Please fix both of this bad behaviors.

Also...if I'm working on simple basic text (non-Fusion text), why do I have to go into Fusion to see the keyframes?

Jim Simon

Re: Compliments on Resolve 17

PostWed Nov 25, 2020 8:26 pm

You should start a new thread for each problem, Allen. This is one for compliments.

(And include more detail, like what page you're working one, what kind of media, hardware specs, etc.)

Allen24

bug report

PostSun Nov 29, 2020 9:21 pm

On the color page, I made an alpha channel (masking)...then when I tried to delete the alpha channel, it would not let me.

When tracking in Fusion, the program locked up. (first time in 4 days of use) Hey, I know it's beta.

I'm on an iMac Pro...Big Sur, lots of ram and very fast SSD drives.

Thank you

Return to DaVinci Resolve 17 Beta