How do you Connect BM Pocket with Television HD for Remote?

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

finanmis

How do you Connect BM Pocket with Television HD for Remote?

PostThu Sep 16, 2021 10:54 am

Hey there,

since a we upgraded the setup from 2 Cameras to 4, we do have some issues. I couldn't find any solution in the worldwide web. Maybe some of you can help me.

So, we struggle to control the BM 6K remotely from the Regie. No Signal nothing. Please Have a look down below, how we did the cable connections.

We also looking for the best "color grade" solution. We do not have anyone in here, who is controlling "live". So the Colorgrade should be finished before we go live. How do you Colorgrade? in the ATEM Software, or how is your way to do this.

Maybe now you asking yourself, why the **** do the have gear for 15k, but no clue how it works. I´m a student, and new in the streaming game. :lol:

My Setup:

2x BM Ursa OUT > IN SDI to BM Television HD > BM Television HD back to BM Ursa > its working correctly, but to find a good way to color grade for live-streaming togheter with BM Pocket

2x BM Pocket 6K HDMI OUT to > Bidirectional converter IN > IN BM Television HD > BM Television HD with SDI out back to Bidirectional converter.

Thanks for every help!!

love&peace
Fatih

Johannes Jonsson

Re: How do you Connect BM Pocket with Television HD for Remo

PostMon Sep 20, 2021 12:16 pm

You need the 3G version of the Bidirectional converter to control the Pocket from the TV studio HD.
Make sure you get the 3G version because the non 3G does not let the data through to control the Pocket.
Johannes

Howard Roll

PostTue Sep 21, 2021 1:52 am

Johannes Jonsson wrote:You need the 3G version of the Bidirectional converter to control the Pocket from the TV studio HD.
Make sure you get the 3G version because the non 3G does not let the data through to control the Pocket.

...and make sure the camera is addressed in the BiDi converter.

Good Luck

Johannes Jonsson

PostWed Sep 22, 2021 6:26 pm

Howard Roll wrote:
Johannes Jonsson wrote:You need the 3G version of the Bidirectional converter to control the Pocket from the TV studio HD.

...and make sure the camera is addressed in the BiDi converter.

Good Luck

And yes of course, you need to set the correct camera ID inside the converter.
Johannes

Return to Live Production