Multiple Video Output

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

sskogsberg01

Multiple Video Output

PostWed Aug 10, 2022 10:45 pm

I have the Television Video Studio HD. I am trying to figure out how I can have multiple video outputs? I can do Picture in Picture, however I need a third output on my production feed. Is there anyway to accomplish, or maybe easily get a clean video output to my computer and manage through OBS?

Darryl

Re: Multiple Video Output

PostMon Aug 15, 2022 2:54 am

Steve,

I have a Mini Extreme ISO so probably can’t answer your question, but one thing to clarify is what you are trying to achieve. Do you want 3 different feeds, or 1 feed going to 3 different places?

On mine, I send the Multiview to Output 2 which goes to a monitor. Program goes out via USB to a laptop and then typically out to Zoom. Output 1 feeds the in-room monitor and typically is the media prepared by the presenters, but the ATEM Extreme has dedicated buttons to select the source for this output so we can make it pretty much any of the inputs.

Darryl
Darryl Severn
The Videoverse by Darbeth
Livestreaming, Conferences, Info & Education, Events

Kit:
BMPCC 4K, Studio Cam 4K Pro, ATEM Mini Extreme ISO, Resolve Studio
DJI Inspire 2, Panasonic HCPV100,
Behringer XR16, Sennheiser XSW

Cybershadow

PostMon Aug 15, 2022 9:26 am

To my knowledge there is no device called "Television Video Studio HD". Do you mean the "Television Studio HD"?

The Television Studio HD can output two different signals: The program feed is carried on the outputs PGM and SDI out 5 through 10. Additionally you have the AUX output which can display the program feed, a clean feed (program w/o downstream keyers applied) or any of the 8 input signals´. The AUX bus is independently switchable.
Greetings from Hamburg, Germany
Jens Willmroth

mstroven

PostMon Nov 14, 2022 4:13 pm

We also have the "Television Studio HD Pro". I couldn't find any documentation that says that SDI Output 5-8 is the same as the PGM out. (Is this truly the case, or is there other switching or features available on those individual SDI Outputs? )

Return to Live Production