ATEM MINI EXTREME ISO - gopro with clean feed.

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

totema

ATEM MINI EXTREME ISO - gopro with clean feed.

PostSat Jun 10, 2023 9:48 pm

Hi all,

i m looking for a solution for connect to my Atem mini extreme iso and my gopro without info grapghics.

i brought sometime ago OMNI gopro for 360° vr. it use 6 cams gopro hero 4 black.

i connect the cams with hdmi but on atem i see all info cams. i dont find solution because i cannot clean on gopro, on these there is info for clean feed.

OMNI gopro have a different firmware and i don t know if i can update to last version.

somebody can i help my or give me a solution?

totema

Re: ATEM MINI EXTREME ISO - gopro with clean feed.

PostWed Jun 14, 2023 1:48 pm

Sorry but i saw that i did not put all info.

I not use more GOPRO OMNI but i want to use single cams that there was on OMNI -
these are 6 cams. HERO 4 BLACK.

the cams are little different of the standard GOPRO 4. I m not sure but i suppose that these have a different firmware or something like this from standard cam.

I would use the single cam on Atem. When i connect the cam ( by hdmi) to atem i see on my preview all info camera. i need a clean feed but i didn t find solution for to do this.

Have somebody solution for me?

ManchesterV

PostWed Jun 14, 2023 6:44 pm

If the GoPro are sending overlays you need to turn them off in the GoPro menu or app.

The ATEM does not generate the overlays.

AngelArts

PostFri Jun 30, 2023 4:59 pm

Just found you r topic right now. We are also running Gopros for our livestream. We have updated all gopros with the "GoPro Labs" software. With GoPro Labs you can configure you gopro to give automatically a cleas feed once it is connected to HDMI.

Means: Turning Gopro on > Gopro interface with grafics. Connect it to HDMI > Screens goes clean.

But i am not sure if this will work with GoPro 4. We are running goPro 9 with Media Mods

Return to Live Production