BMPCCs for Multicam-Live-Steaming - help

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

Adel Netzer

BMPCCs for Multicam-Live-Steaming - help

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 9:58 am

Hello,

I would like to use a few (3 at the beginning) BMPCCs for a live environment to stream to the internet.
My chain would look like this:
Each Pocket Camera is paired with a HyperDeck Shuttle to convert HDMI to SDI an record for backup
The SDI signal I would like to capture with different DeckLink Mini Recorder cards.

For audio, I would grap the audio from the main mixer and use a Behringer DEQ2496 Ultra-Curve Pro so I can delay the audio (if necessary) to get lips sync.

On the capture computer (Windows OS) I would like to run wirecast as streaming software.

Could you please tell me, if this is a possible setup.
My concern is that I don't see a chance to change basic things like contrast or saturation in that setup. I know it's a cinema camera and not made for streaming, but I like the dynamic range!
For example, I would like to use a soft tiffen black diffusion filter on one lens for the closeup-shots cam. This filter is reducing the contrast and I would like to set contrast specific for that cam to match the others.
I'm dreaming of a BMD box in the SDI connection for each cam were I can use my own LUTs like HDLink does for monitoring. In the meantime I need another solution.

Can someone give me a recommendation for (other) capturing cards, with wich I can set saturation and contrast for each SDI in?

Thanks in advance
Adel Netzer

Return to Live Production