Hyperdeck mini won't skip to next clip

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

terence1212

Hyperdeck mini won't skip to next clip

PostThu Jun 04, 2020 2:38 am

It was working a few days ago, now it's just stopped. The only thing that's happened in bewteen is my recording a few live streams directly with the hyperdeck. These played yesterday, today not. Only the first clip plays to the end, stops, and hitting the "play the next clip" button, as the maunal calls it - presumably the forward skip button, does nothing. It's as if there are no more clips on the card. But there are as I have checked on my computer.

Any ideas?

AndyMcHardy

Re: Hyperdeck mini won't skip to next clip

PostFri Jun 05, 2020 8:59 am

Are all of the clips on the SD card the same resolution/framerate?
Flypack 1: ATEM 1M/E 4K | Studio Converter | Camera Converter | Hyperdeck Studio Pro | 12x12 Cleanswitch | SmartScope Duo 4K | Teranex 2D
Flypack 2: ATEM TVS HD | Hyperdeck Studio Mini | SmartView Duo
Office: ATEM Mini

terence1212

Re: Hyperdeck mini won't skip to next clip

PostFri Jun 05, 2020 5:07 pm

Yes, all Apple ProRes-LT 30 fps, 1080p, 24-bit audio. The first clip, beyond which I couldn't skip, was produced by FCPX Compressor, using a preset specifically set-up for the Hyperdeck which has never caused a problem previously. The remainder were recorded by the Hyperdeck. As I said, all clips were playing earlier. Anyway, I deleted that first clip and now all of the remaining clips can be skipped between. So the weird glitch has gone. I just hope this issue doesn't reappear in a live stream.

Return to Live Production