Ursa Broadcast Backordered

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

Ruben Gomez

Ursa Broadcast Backordered

PostSun Sep 06, 2020 4:57 am

Is anyone else experience a significant backorder for the Ursa Broadcast camera? I know covid-19 hit production lines, per our vendor. When we ordered three in early July, we were given a 4-6 week shipping window. Much more time has passed.

A lot of other BMD gear we ordered wasn't supposed to arrive before the cameras, but did (e.g. ATEM 2 M/E Advanced Panel).

I just wanted to get a sense of whether anyone here is also experiencing the back order and when you received your cameras, if you have.

Our vendor tells us cameras are being shipped to the U.S. sometimes 50 at a time.

David Hutchinson

Re: Ursa Broadcast Backordered

PostSun Sep 06, 2020 9:45 pm

Interesting that your Advanced Panel 2ME has arrived, I've not heard any other reports of them in the wild. I ordered mine within an hour of the announcement but still nothing. My Constellation took 8 weeks to arrive and I was talking with my supplier here in the UK and he was saying that the European distributor had nothing on their shelves and no idea when stock would be arriving.

I think it's a combination of four things, huge demand due to Covid-19, disrupted supply lines because of Covid-19, delivery difficulties due to very little/very expensive air freight and finally the huge success of their ATEM Mini line taking up a lot of production time in their factory.

It's frustrating....

Egor Voronin

PostTue Sep 08, 2020 1:39 pm

David Hutchinson wrote:Interesting that your Advanced Panel 2ME has arrived, I've not heard any other reports of them in the wild. I ordered mine within an hour of the announcement but still nothing. My Constellation took 8 weeks to arrive and I was talking with my supplier here in the UK and he was saying that the European distributor had nothing on their shelves and no idea when stock would be arriving.

I think it's a combination of four things, huge demand due to Covid-19, disrupted supply lines because of Covid-19, delivery difficulties due to very little/very expensive air freight and finally the huge success of their ATEM Mini line taking up a lot of production time in their factory.

It's frustrating....

This panel has already been delivered to many. We got it too.

Darren B. Kelly

PostTue Sep 08, 2020 5:24 pm

Why does the video look so blown out and the reds overpowering?

David Hutchinson

PostFri Sep 11, 2020 6:00 am

Egor Voronin wrote:Image

The panel looks great :shock:
Where are you based Egor?

Ruben Gomez

PostFri Sep 11, 2020 7:06 am

Egor Voronin wrote:
David Hutchinson wrote:Interesting that your Advanced Panel 2ME has arrived, I've not heard any other reports of them in the wild. I ordered mine within an hour of the announcement but still nothing. My Constellation took 8 weeks to arrive and I was talking with my supplier here in the UK and he was saying that the European distributor had nothing on their shelves and no idea when stock would be arriving.

It's frustrating....

Very nice.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Linden deCarmo

PostMon Sep 14, 2020 11:29 pm

Ruben Gomez wrote:Is anyone else experience a significant backorder for the Ursa Broadcast camera?

We've got an URSA Broadcast that's been backordered for about four weeks now. Hopefully, I'll have an updated ETA this week.

Linden deCarmo

PostTue Sep 22, 2020 6:17 pm

FYI, our updated ETA is also 4-6 weeks.

Linden deCarmo

PostThu Oct 22, 2020 3:39 am

Our URSA Broadcast arrived today. Right in the 4-6 week timeframe.

Return to Live Production