ATEM Televison Studio - Infinite Update Looping.

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

menaum

ATEM Televison Studio - Infinite Update Looping.

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 7:55 pm

Hi, I'm new to this forum and new with the ATEM Television Studio.

I tried to find an answer for this problem without success, any help will be greatly apreciated.

I'm trying to hook up my ATEM Television Studio for the first time and can't get past the update when I open the ATEM Setup Utility.

As soon as I open the software, it tells me that there is a new version and it needs to be updated, I click on "Update Now". It updates, then asks the same thing all over again. and again. And again. etc etc

For every update, it gives me the message "Please Power Cycle! Unplug the usb cables and the power cord, etc etc". And I can't click "ok" on this messages unless I click "Don't Update" in one of the update requests of the infinte loop. Then I do the power cycle and it all starts again.

I have no idea what to do.

Extra info: The first time I plugued the ATEM TS on power, the 12v Power went on right away, now, it keeps turned off all the time.

Please help me =/

So far I'm having a nightmarish experience with the Blackmagic products (Got a Intesity Shuttle USB 3.0 also and it seems impossible to get it work).

The laptop I'm trying to connect the ATEM TS is the : MSI GT780DXR.

Thanks!

PS: Sorry for any english mistake, english is not my primary language. :)

Return to Live Production