Monitoring while using control software

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

mcarrara

Monitoring while using control software

PostTue May 11, 2021 9:24 pm

We just got an ATEM Mini Pro for our high school. I am learning how to use it before we introduce it to students. How do we see the Multi-View while using the software control? Am I missing something? I can't use the HDMI Out connection for Multi-View as it goes to a projector. I hope I am making myself clear.

Mark

Howard Roll

Re: Monitoring while using control software

PostTue May 11, 2021 10:46 pm

As you've discovered the multiviewer is only available on the HDMI output. For local live shows the AMP is hamstrung. You'll be better served with a proper Atem or one of the EXTREMELY PRO! models.

Good Luck

Trevor Asquerthian

PostSun May 16, 2021 7:03 am

mcarrara wrote:We just got an ATEM Mini Pro for our high school. I am learning how to use it before we introduce it to students. How do we see the Multi-View while using the software control? Am I missing something? I can't use the HDMI Out connection for Multi-View as it goes to a projector. I hope I am making myself clear.

Mark

https://www.cinegearpro.co.uk/products/ ... cher-mixer

BennoZ

PostSun May 16, 2021 9:27 pm

You can use the HDMI output for multiview and use the USB-C to go into your laptop. Open some software to capture and send this signal to the HDMI output of your laptop and connect this to your projector.

Return to Live Production