Camera 1 quit working on my Mini Pro?

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

streamingsteven

Camera 1 quit working on my Mini Pro?

PostSun Jun 06, 2021 7:00 pm

I have two Atems, the Pro and the regular mini. Both were working fine and then suddenly camera one on the Pro is just black. I sent it back to Black Magic and they tested it and told me it works? I have 6 Go Pro 5's and all work on every port except camera 1. I re- installed the newest software and have tried all I can think. When I plug the camera in it doesn't even register or turn the cameras built in screen off like when I plug into all the other hdmi ports? Its like it cant detect any go pro 5 camera??? It did before? I tried A Zoom Q2n and it works in port 1???????????

I am completely beside myself. The Unit and cameras are brand new and I only got one single use out of it in the field and then it just quit working. It makes no sense that the other unit the Atem Mini still works perfect with GoPro 5's. No issues like the Pro unit. Has anyone had this issue? I'm running my cameras 1080p 30 fps I've tried multiple cords, every camera.

Temzlemz

Re: Camera 1 quit working on my Mini Pro?

PostWed Jan 26, 2022 10:19 am

Have you found a solution to this?
My Atem Mini Pro has started this issue. HDMI port 1 is just not displaying any signal. just black screen

Return to Live Production