Samsung 860 EVO 500G (MZ-76E500)

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

DannePedersen

Samsung 860 EVO 500G (MZ-76E500)

PostFri Jun 18, 2021 5:23 pm

Hi and good evening
I have trying to be in touch with BM regarding this issue.

I have just got my new Hyperdeck studio 2, yeeey...
From before i had som SSD at my desk that i was check the precious SSD list from BM. and li was fond it in the section
"In addition to the above, these SSDs work ONLY for compressed video capture"

my problem are that the green lights just turn up shortly and then turns dark.
Its the same in 2 of the bays and i have tryong with 4 different ssd disk.
I have formation in all the different way i found in the Hyperdeck but the same results, the green lights dont want to shine on me.

The answer from BM says nothing more than i allready know and had try

My advice with HyperDecks always is, check for compatibility in that manual as some disks are limited or will require spacers as they are too thin and might damage the connectors, secondly format your disks in the HyperDeck and finally if you’re trying to playback external files they will probably have to be exported from Resolve as the HyperDeck is ver specific with the files it will accept and you need to have the exact parameters from the coded required.

For disk compatibility please refer to manual page 16

If the disk is on the list and is not behaving as it should you should probably contact support because thats a bit beyond my knowledge."

I was in the first place accually exporting from the Timeline in resolve. because i had a film allready up there that i working with.quicktime ProRes 422, 1080 25p

Please help me out here.

Regards
Danne

Return to Live Production