Atem mini extreme iso recording issue

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

caseywryan

Atem mini extreme iso recording issue

PostWed Jul 14, 2021 6:26 pm

Hey all I'm having a weird experience with a brand new mini extreme iso. I'm trying to run the iso recorder, it recognizes my disks (sandisk extreme portables). I hit record, and the record starts, but when I hit stop, it seems to stop and the disk light turns from red back to green. but the record button never turns off. at that point I cannot start recording again either. both software control and hardware control are locked in the record. When I pull the drive and browse it on a computer I see a program cut, and iso files. program is fine, but my iso files are a single frame with the audio track.

I can only get back to record ready with a full power cycle. I've tried Sandisk extreme portables as well as Samsung T5 and T7s and all produce the same issues. I've using the recommended exFAT formatting. I've tried multiple USB-C cables as well. Its currently running 8.6.1, I did downgrade it to 8.6 and it was still behaving the same. kinda stumpped on this one as I really need the ISO records for post show editing.

Any ideas, or did I get a dud out of the box?
Thanks

AdamBailey

Re: Atem mini extreme iso recording issue

PostTue Jul 27, 2021 7:04 pm

Bumping this one. Have you tried using exFat formatted disks?

Return to Live Production