For Sale: SEETEC ATEM Monitor + ATEM ISO Pro

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

mediazone

For Sale: SEETEC ATEM Monitor + ATEM ISO Pro

PostThu Jul 29, 2021 8:50 pm

combomain.jpg
combomain.jpg (197.43 KiB) Viewed 2324 times

I'm selling my ATEM Mini Pro ISO kit with a SEETEC 4 Input/Output HDMI Monitor -- which allows you to have a Multiview, a Program Feed, and ISO Recording to SSD via USB-C.

Without the SEETEC Monitor, you can only do 2 of those 3 functions because there is only 1 HDMI and 1 USB port. (Streaming Bridge can help with this too, but I found that not an ideal solution)

The monitor provides you with 4 input multiview, so your USB can be used for recording, and the HDMI out can be used for the program feed.

Here is a video showing the SEETEC monitor:

graphic.jpg
graphic.jpg (199.73 KiB) Viewed 2324 times

Setup goes as follows:

1. 4 inputs go into monitor via HDMI, and then 4 out via HDMI into ATEM. Monitor shows all 4 inputs on screen, aka your "Multiview"

2. USB-C port used for recording to a SSD. (instead of into computer to be recognized as webcam)

3. ATEM HDMI Out Port: set to "Program" instead of Multiview. Send your program feed to any monitor/tv or to a capture card into your computer for streaming. (CamLink etc)

Included in kit is the SEETEC Monitor + power cable, ATEM Mini Pro ISO + power cable. Everything is in excellent condition. Monitor still has protective film on it.

Atem Mini Pro ISO: $795 new
SEETEC ATEM156 15.6": $478 new

Total for new: $1,273
My price: $1,000 (shipping included within USA)

kit.png
kit.png (839.81 KiB) Viewed 2324 times
Mike - CoFounder of Media Zone
MediaZoneStudios.com

Return to Off-Topic