ATEM MINI ISO PRO LOST RECORDING ISSUE

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

AvidEditorMike

ATEM MINI ISO PRO LOST RECORDING ISSUE

PostWed Aug 04, 2021 7:15 pm

So I did a long show recording last week total time was 5h 52min of recording. This broken into 5 segments each with a distinct title. Of the five, two didn't appear to have recorded. No folders, nothing. The other three appeared as usual, folders with the names I gave them and all the associated media. I did a search and found that I am not the only one to have had this happen and they used Disk Drill, iMyFone AnyRecover to find the missing files. This app worked however the files they found show a size of 57.5gb for say cam 1 but when I recover the file it is only 5.6gb and about 6min of the file is recovered. Has anyone used this app to recover missing files and did you have the same experience? Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated as I am royally screwed if these files are not found. Thanks in advance!

AvidEditorMike

Re: ATEM MINI ISO PRO LOST RECORDING ISSUE

PostThu Aug 05, 2021 5:11 pm

***UPDATE*** So it turns out that I didn't download Disk Drill (Cleverfiles) I downloaded a product called iMyFoneAnyrecover (which is at the top of the Google search if you put in Disk Drill). I used the proper Disk Drill and it worked perfectly. Problem getting files back solved but I still don't understand why the file folder didn't appear on the drive for just those two sessions.

Return to Live Production