Flipped image on ATEM Mini Pro

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

slava_makshun

Flipped image on ATEM Mini Pro

PostSat Aug 28, 2021 1:56 am

Just bought and set up my streaming system today, everything works smoothly except the one moment. The image from ATEM Mini Pro flipped horizontally (looks like mirror mode). Both output HDMI and USB-C. Even preview interface from controller flipped on TV. How to fix it?

Tim_Partridge

Re: Flipped image on ATEM Mini Pro

PostThu Sep 02, 2021 1:09 am

Are you really sure it is mirrored? Hold up a newspaper or something to the camera. Feed in a presentation containing text from a laptop. If the camera is mirrored but the laptop isn't I would suspect your camera - try plugging it directly into your TV to check.

Please note that video conferencing software like Skype, Zoom and so on normally mirrors your feed so it looks like what you normally see in the mirror, so don't use what these see from the Blackmagic Webcam on USB as normal.

An unmirrored feed will look strange to you because it is not what you see in the mirror.

I am not aware of any normal way of getting the ATEM Minis to mirror the video sent into them.

Regards,

Tim

MARuhland

Re: Flipped image on ATEM Mini Pro

PostThu Jan 26, 2023 9:23 pm

I didn't see a resolution in this chain.

Was there a resolution to this flipped image question.

I see the media image from the media pool looks flipped on the program monitor output from the ATEM mini ?

Thank you in advance,

Mike

Return to Live Production