Need install help

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

merlin02131

Need install help

PostThu Nov 25, 2021 5:23 pm

Greetings

Brand new to BlackMagicDesign ATEM mini pro and having a serious time attempting to find any sort of help/set up guides
PTZOptics 30X cameras - 2 ea
Black magic design atem mini pro
OBS Studios running on a local pc set up for video streaming

I can get the rtsp stream 2 to work on the camera but not the stream 1 1080P60 stream to work and I know I need set up info as I have no idea
Our goal is to get the SDI Stream running in 1080P 60 so we can stream our church services on Sunday am

We have the audio in working form an outside source and it sounds really great too

Our cameras are running 264 720 right now as we are trying to figure out the pieces and how they work

Out of box we have it working but :

1. Where do I find the software and its name to download ?
2. Trying to set up SDI as we have the converters in place and HDMI connections into Black magic
3. Any standard docs would be greatly appreciated as I am totally lost !

Thx

regards

Rich

Dave Del Vecchio

Re: Need install help

PostFri Nov 26, 2021 8:28 pm

Various other people have reported compatibility issues when using 3G SDI (1080p50 or 1080p60) video signals with Blackmagic converters and switchers. Supposedly this is due to some issue with the SDI chipsets used in those cameras.

See this thread for more links to those other discussions:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=148342

In terms of software downloads and manuals for the ATEM switchers, you can find both on the support page for that product line: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/suppor ... -switchers

Return to Live Production