ATEM Mini Extreme ISO not streaming

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

EdoardoFrasca

ATEM Mini Extreme ISO not streaming

PostTue Jan 18, 2022 12:26 am

I have acquired an ATEM Mini Extreme Iso and since the first day of use i never have been able to stream directly from the ethernet jack. In this days with the most recent firmware update i thought of trying again to see if this time i'd be able to do it. But nothing.
Now: i've tryed all the different things i could have immagined. Connection and powering order, IP adresses, cables, network switches, streaming keys and parameters. Nothing seems to work.

On the same network and withe same routing, my ATEM Mini Pro is working perfectly fine... i only need to pay attention to the connection order of usb and rj45.

both switcher are on the same firmware too (8.6.1, latest) and the pc i use for configuring has the latest version of the software(8.6.4).

I really want to solve this problem, hoping to not relay on the fact that my switcher i faulty.

Daryl Toops

Re: ATEM Mini Extreme ISO not streaming

PostMon Jan 24, 2022 7:40 pm

One thing you could try, is to save (export) the settings of both ATEMs when connected to your computer, then open up the .XML files and compare the streaming settings (should be near the bottom of each list). Possibly copying the Pro .XML entries to the Extreme will solve your problems. You must "restore" the .XML to load it into the ATEM, and please use an actual .XML editor to prevent adding anything that may cause more issues.
Resolve Studio 17.4.5, Threadripper 24-core, 64 GB RAM, 2 TB NVMe, Nvidia FE RTX 3080 10 GB. ATEM ME ISO.

Return to Live Production