Atem Extreme Output 1 Not working

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

HarryWatts

Atem Extreme Output 1 Not working

PostWed Jan 26, 2022 4:53 pm

Hi all,

I currently use the ATEM Extreme ISO for live production. On output 2 I have a multi view and I would like to use Output 1 as a programme feed. However that output is not working. I had it going to a monitor and it received nothing. I tried a different monitor, nothing. I tried swapping and putting multi view through 1 and programme through 2, still got nothing on output 1.

I uninstalled the software control and reinstalled, and still nothing on Output 1. I swapped HDMI cables, still nothing. I cleared the start up state for the switcher, still nothing. Turned it off and on again (Should've tried this early but still) nothing... I have tried changing what I want it to output through the software control and through the buttons themselves. I literally can't think of anything else to try...

I'm praying this is something simple that I've missed. I'll take feeling like an idiot if it means it works.

Tim_Partridge

Re: Atem Extreme Output 1 Not working

PostWed Jan 26, 2022 10:39 pm

OK I am going to make some suggestions.

You definitely have something like PGM going to output 1?

Have you tried plugging the monitor into output 2? Does it work there? A lot of inexpensive computer monitors only do 60Hz, so unless your output is set to that you won't see much.

Regards,

Tim

HarryWatts

Re: Atem Extreme Output 1 Not working

PostThu Jan 27, 2022 11:35 am

Yep, I have a Pocket4K going into input 1. Then Its going to programme.

I have 2 of the exact same monitors, the monitor plugged into output 2 shows the multiview, the monitor plugged into output 1 should show programme but shows nothing. Both are 60hz but as one of them works surely the other should too?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to Live Production