No more Audio on ATEM Mini Extreme ISO

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

SpaceCowboy

No more Audio on ATEM Mini Extreme ISO

PostSat May 14, 2022 1:37 pm

Hello, I bought my Atem Mini Extreme ISO a year ago and I'm so happy with it but since few days, the audio does not work anymore. When I plug a microphone on the microphone ports or a camera with microphone on any of the 8 hdmi input and I turn it "on" there is no audio at all. It was working perfectly before but not anymore. I tried everything I could (I even reupdated the firmware with the recovery mode) but that does not work. Would somebody have an idea on how to fix this ? I absolutely need an Atem that works as soon as possible, it's my tool for working... Many thanks in advance

HighLive

Re: No more Audio on ATEM Mini Extreme ISO

PostFri Feb 17, 2023 11:49 pm

Hello,

I have the same problem, did you find a solution or did it just broke ?

Kind regards

Gunther

tjp740

PostTue Feb 21, 2023 4:57 pm

The volume may have been turned down. The ATEM Software Control app will let you access every audio parameter as well as monitor levels, so that would be the first place to start.

neilebanks

PostSat Jun 03, 2023 12:10 pm

Gunther and Space Cowboy, did you ever end up finding a solution to this audio problem? I experienced the same. Everything was working fine and then all of a sudden, no audio signal through any input. No signal can be seen visually either in the audio panel in software control. It's like audio has been disabled. The unit is not muted either. If anyone has a solution, please post! Thanks.

andy@zki.com

PostFri Jun 09, 2023 6:30 pm

Same problem. No Audio on channels 1-8 or microphone inputs. Cameras, Laptops, Microphones, Line Level sources, no audio. In use for over a year. Last used successfully in May in Madrid, Spain, and failed in June in Atlanta, Georgia.
ATEM Mini Extreme ISO
Version 8.6.1, Build e3d218f9

Return to Live Production