i need help about camera control on Television Studio Pro 4K

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

SKY_Glox

i need help about camera control on Television Studio Pro 4K

PostFri Jun 10, 2022 3:17 am

The camera selection button in the upper left corner of the switcher and the number button above the torque back button do not work.
For example, pressing button 2 and attempting to zoom, focus, and color correction of the next camera control does not work. Only button 1 can remotely set the camera, and even that, the settings of all cameras, not the cameras connected to number 1, are changed.
- Number one didn't even put in the camera sauce.

I want the input sources to be adjusted one by one for each number when I select the camera button above the talkback button.
I want to know how to set the camera selection button on the upper left. Button 1 should be selected with the sauce in Input 1.
- I downloaded the software on my laptop, looked up YouTube and forums, but I don't know
-- The forum has been rejected because the question was wrong several times.

In addition, when the Cinema Pocket Camera 6K is used as a converter and the program return code is plugged in, it cannot be zoomed in from Switzer's
The lens I use is Canon's EF 24-70mm f/2.8L.
Is there a separate way to set up remote zoom?
Or do you have a compatible lens?

Please let me know if there is a compatible lens that can zoom 6K camera remotely with television studio Pro 4K

Mrmattday93

Re: i need help about camera control on Television Studio Pr

PostFri Jun 10, 2022 9:17 pm

Have you set in the camera menus their camera numbers?

In sdi based systems the Blackmagic control data for all cameras is sent out on every line and you have to tell the cameras which camera channel to listen to.

This is in the system settings of the cameras. If you are using converters to connect hdmi based cameras then you can set this setting in the converter as well (plug into a laptop with usb and use the converters software)

Howard Roll

PostSat Jun 11, 2022 12:57 am

SKY_Glox wrote:In addition, when the Cinema Pocket Camera 6K is used as a converter and the program return code is plugged in, it cannot be zoomed in from Switzer's
The lens I use is Canon's EF 24-70mm f/2.8L.
Is there a separate way to set up remote zoom?
Or do you have a compatible lens?

Please let me know if there is a compatible lens that can zoom 6K camera remotely with television studio Pro 4K

The 24-70mm is a manual zoom, for remote zoom you’d want something like the Canon compact servo 18-80 t4.4.

Good Luck

SKY_Glox

PostFri Jun 24, 2022 12:47 am

Thank you all. It was very helpful.

Do you have any more remote controllable lenses for BMPCC 6K?

Return to Live Production