ATEM MV Labels

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

maniacpony

ATEM MV Labels

PostFri Sep 30, 2022 7:57 am

If you have the labels switched on outputting from an ATEM (Constellation HD 2 M/E), it shows the full source name - e.g. "Color 2", "Media Player 1". You can set short 4 character names, but these only appear to be used for buttons in the software controller. Is there a way to set the output on the multiviewer to use short labels? I can change the full names of my SDI inputs to be shorter, but not for internal sources.

It's frustrating that your content is covered such a large IMD text, so I'm wanting to show "MP1" instead of "Media Player 1", also the colour output has been spelt incorrectly as "color", a sloppy mistake Australia! 8-)

Mat.

Xtreemtec

Re: ATEM MV Labels

PostFri Sep 30, 2022 11:25 am

You can not change the MV to use the Short labels.. But you should be able to change the names of the long labels without any issue.

We often even completely remove the names if director wants it..

And about Color pulled from Google::
When choosing between color and colour, keep in mind that both spellings are correct.
The shorter one, color, is the preferred spelling in the United States.
The rest of the English-speaking world uses the longer form, colour.
Daniel Wittenaar .:: Xtreemtec Media Productions ::. -= www.xtreemtec.nl =-
4K OBV Trailer, ATEM TVS HD, 4M/E Broadcast Studio 4K, Constelation 8K, Hyperdeck Studio 12G, Ursa Broadcast 4K, 4K fiber converters with Sony Control

Return to Live Production