Pocket 4K output to ATEM mini shows grayed out areas

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

Westing Eye

Pocket 4K output to ATEM mini shows grayed out areas

PostThu Dec 01, 2022 8:11 pm

I think this may be a simple issue, but I don't know what it is. I am running a live stream tomorrow using the ATEM mini and OBS. I am using 3 BMs, a 6K and 2 Pocket 4Ks. The output from the 4Ks is showing the gray areas where information shows up on the camera with all the settings; fps, iso, white balance, etc. The information is not displayed in the output screen, but these safety areas are now being displayed. They were not there before. I tried turning everything off in the monitor settings. I tried changing the sensor area from 4K to 2.6K to HD. I can't seem to make these great areas go away. Anyone know how to change that?
When I got to switch cameras, it's going to go from a full screen display to these displays with the top and bottoms grayed out as if it is showing me the safety filming area for a 16:9 display. Again, I tried to turn all o that off and they won't go away. Could this be a firmware issue?

MageProStudios

Re: Pocket 4K output to ATEM mini shows grayed out areas

PostThu Feb 09, 2023 3:00 am

Did you ever get this figured out? I encountered this myself, but haven't looked into it more as we are still setting things up.
Thomas Machin

Return to Live Production