Teranex history?

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

Alexanderleh

Teranex history?

PostSun Feb 05, 2023 1:15 pm

Anyone have any issues with Teranex in the past? Recently installed the pro model. Going HDMI out from my 3080 TI HDMI In into the Teranex and going out Optical to switcher. I randomly get flickering. I have a 4k monitor in the HDMI loop through. Normally the flicker happens in the loop through as well as the LED Wall I am outputting to. I did recently notice my loop through to also flicker alone sometimes. I have been told by a small amount of people that Teranex units do not have the best history (hence why I originally ask my original question above). Trying to get to the bottom of this. I haven't opened the unit but anyone know if the loop through is a clean feed of the input before any processing? Prior to the teranex I was using a blackmagic decklink card and optical out and I was getting some lag on the LED Wall with video content, which is why I went to the teranex and so far it has been smooth as butter. But like I said, now I am getting some flickering and trying to troubleshoot if it is the teranex. Replacing the GPU just to ensure it is not that (highly doubt it)

Raphaël Jacquot

Re: Teranex history?

PostWed Feb 08, 2023 7:33 am

the flicker I usually have is most times due to a problem HDMI cable.

Return to Live Production