ATEM Extreme ISO and Accsoon Cineview HE HDMI 1&2 problem

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

Raeh74

ATEM Extreme ISO and Accsoon Cineview HE HDMI 1&2 problem

PostTue Mar 21, 2023 8:27 pm

Hi,

As I understand there are differences on the HMDI 1&2 compared to HDMI 3-8 on an ATEM Extreme ISO.
Many refer to that is a limitation in color profile compatibility in the ports 1&2. Therefore many refer to that if you have a device that output an unsupported color profile, it can be connected to port 3-8 instead. And yes, connecting my Accsoon Cineview HE to port 3-8 works fine, but I get issues with strange colors when connecting to HDMI 1-2. But as Im in a workflow where I could like to connect several cameras trough multiple Accssoon devices, I need to user HDMI 1&2 also.

Now to an observation: When connecting the Accsoon to HDMI 1&2 I get the problem as described. But if I recycle the power of the ATEM (with the Accsoon still connected), the image from the Accsoon turn up totally fine and ok. So in this case its a matter of startup procedure to solve the issue. But if I need for some reason efter the picture is fine, need to recycle the power of the Accsoon, Im back with the strange color issue again.

This means that If I for some reason need to recycle power of the Accsoon during a live broadcast, I then need also to recycle the power of the ATEM to get back the correct picture. This can of course not be performed as I will loose the stream for the period of power recycle.

Anyone that has managed to solve this? In my view its a matter of hardcodning the setting for HDMI 1&2 to be in the correct state and not change how it interpret the HDMI signal from the Accsoon if its turned off for a while.

JasonZhang

Re: ATEM Extreme ISO and Accsoon Cineview HE HDMI 1&2 proble

PostThu Jun 22, 2023 2:42 pm

Accsoon has released a firmware to fit the Atem HDMI 1&2 requirement.

Return to Live Production