Streaming with Blackmagic URSA Broadcast G2 and the Streamin

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

Ajayi Temitope

Streaming with Blackmagic URSA Broadcast G2 and the Streamin

PostMon Mar 27, 2023 3:11 pm

Hello Guys, I Just got the Blackmagic URSA Broadcast G2 and would love to use the Camera to stream using the Streaming bridge to the studio, Please note that the camera will be out on the Field.
Please I would love a Guide on how to get this Done,
I’m using the BlackMagic ATEM 2 M/E Production Studio 4K switcher.
Please I need full support regarding how I can get this Done.
Thank you all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Ambrose

Re: Streaming with Blackmagic URSA Broadcast G2 and the Stre

PostMon Mar 27, 2023 4:33 pm

Ajayi Temitope

PostMon Mar 27, 2023 10:58 pm

Hello mike, I got the pdf, but I would love to know how to integrate the xml file without having the atem mini pro based switcher

Ajayi Temitope

PostMon Mar 27, 2023 11:04 pm

Mike Ambrose wrote:https://documents.blackmagicdesign.com/UserManuals/BlackmagicURSABroadcastG2Manual.pdf?_v=1677225610000

Pages 129-132
Mike please can audio be transmitted too, please I would like to really know about this

LouisBacker

PostTue Mar 28, 2023 10:52 am

Ajayi Temitope wrote:Hello mike, I got the pdf, but I would love to know how to integrate the xml file without having the atem mini pro based switcher

Courtesy of Here to Record, here is an online is an online XML generator that doesn't require an ATEM switcher. Just enter your destination URL and streaming parameters and you're done.

https://heretorecord.com/xml/

Provided mics or an audio mixer are plugged into the UB G2 XLR inputs in the field (or you're using the G2's internal mics), audio is automatically embedded in the stream.
Last edited by LouisBacker on Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
2 x Sony FX9, 2 x Sony FX6, 6 x Ursa Broadcasts, 2 x Canon CR-N500 PTZeds with MRMC auto-tracking, ATEM CCU, ATEM TV Studio 4K. NewTek Tricaster TC1 and 460. Dataton Watchout, Reckeen 3D Studio & vMix 4K

Ajayi Temitope

PostTue Mar 28, 2023 10:59 am

LouisBacker wrote:
Ajayi Temitope wrote:Hello mike, I got the pdf, but I would love to know how to integrate the xml file without having the atem mini pro based switcher

Courtesy of Here to Record, here is an online is an online XML generator that doesn't require an ATEM switcher. Just enter your destination URL and streaming parameters and you're done.

https://heretorecord.com/xml/
Hello Louis, thanks, but my main problem is getting the key for the streaming bridge from the here to record xml, I hope I can privately message you more about it

LouisBacker

PostTue Mar 28, 2023 11:26 am

To generate an XML file from your Streaming Bridge, you need to run ATEM Control software on Mac or PC and connect the Streaming Bridge via USB.

Video of how to do configure your Streaming Bridge to be viewed Worldwide and export an XML file for your G2 to stream to it over the internet. XML generation comes later in the video, but there's a lot of useful info beforehand.

Last edited by LouisBacker on Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 x Sony FX9, 2 x Sony FX6, 6 x Ursa Broadcasts, 2 x Canon CR-N500 PTZeds with MRMC auto-tracking, ATEM CCU, ATEM TV Studio 4K. NewTek Tricaster TC1 and 460. Dataton Watchout, Reckeen 3D Studio & vMix 4K

Ajayi Temitope

PostTue Mar 28, 2023 8:36 pm

Well guys my question is can the streaming bridge work without the Atem mini pro.
Please I really need someone to answer this.
It’s quite urgent

Gary Adams

Blackmagic Design

PostTue Mar 28, 2023 8:43 pm

Any Blacmagic product that streams can connect to the ATEM Streaming Bridge. These include any ATEM Minis that stream, any Web Presenters that stream and any cameras that stream. I hope this helps.

Gary
Gary Adams
Blackmagic Design

Ajayi Temitope

PostTue Mar 28, 2023 8:45 pm

Gary Adams wrote:Any Blacmagic product that streams can connect to the ATEM Streaming Bridge. These include any ATEM Minis that stream, any Web Presenters that stream and any cameras that stream. I hope this helps.

Gary
The reason why I’m asking is because I would love to use the streaming bridge with atem broadcast studio 4k 4 M/E so that I can get a stream from my ursa broadcast g2

Gary Adams

Blackmagic Design

PostTue Mar 28, 2023 9:25 pm

That will work. Make sure you feed both SDI from the Bridge and Program SDI from the ATEM to the SDI Reference In on the Bridge to get tally and camera control.

Gary
Gary Adams
Blackmagic Design

Return to Live Production