Streaming setup wit studio 4k plus/pro

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

ehulst

Streaming setup wit studio 4k plus/pro

PostFri Jun 09, 2023 12:59 pm

For a church we stream already some time. We have 3 cameras. 1 Studio 4k pro and two sony cameras. 2 Cameras are fixed, 1 is operated by a person (one of the sony). The sony cameras are old and need replacement.
I was thinking about the following, replace the 2 sony cameras with 2x Studio 4k plus. Get some nice lenses (manual zoom). Move the pro to the person operated location.

For the operated camera I like to have a zoom that can be operated on the handle of the mount (so the handels that you use to move, rotate etc your camera, I'm not native english so maybe use the wrong words: so not turning the lensrings :) ).
Problem is what lens to use for this 4k pro.
Range somewhere ~20 - ~120 (distance to the target around 12 meter we do like some close-ups and also the crowed).

any suggestions?
And does the total setup make any sense? (we could think also on a ursa mini 4.6 [pro is not an option], but they are more expensive and then you have different lens mounts and cmos)

Cybershadow

Re: Streaming setup wit studio 4k plus/pro

PostMon Jun 12, 2023 9:50 am

There are not many power zoom lenses for the MFT system. Your best option would be a used OLYMPUS M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-50MM F3.5-6.3 EZ. There are no MFT lenses specifically made for video applications, but you can use a few Canon EF mount Cine lenses with Metabones adapters.
Greetings from Hamburg, Germany
Jens Willmroth

Return to Live Production