Atem Television Studio Can't Connect to Software

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

ddotoo

Atem Television Studio Can't Connect to Software

PostMon Feb 03, 2014 8:13 pm

Hi, I am using windows 8 and I have tried to connect the Atem TVS to the software installed on my pc but it keeps telling me that it is not connected.

It has requested for updates twice and after each update asked me to power cycle which I did. I then set the Ethernet to the suggested settings in the manual. I have done this before on my Mac and it worked well but on the PC it keeps saying it is not connected. I checked the Ethernet adapter settings and realised the default gateway was not set so I set it to the suggested one in the manual. When I run the diagnosis in the windows network troubleshooter it keeps giving me error of "no gateway detected". So I decided to bridge connections between the Ethernet and my wifi hoping that they will share all settings including gateway which they did. I changed the settings in the Atem TVS to the IP settings of the bridged network but still I keep getting the same error of "Not Connected".

I don't know what else to do. I am at your mercies now. Any help is appreciated in advance.

Thank you.

Return to Live Production