Help with atem sdi iso pro and converter

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

mr_rhys

Help with atem sdi iso pro and converter

PostTue Jan 02, 2024 6:19 pm

Hi everyone, hope someone can help me understand how to solve this issue I'm having.

I have an atem iso sdi pro connected to an sdi to hdmi 3g converter with sdi cable. I am not getting any video output to any hdmi monitor or tv with this setup for multiview.

SDI cable is connected on output 1 and source is set as multiview for output 1 in the software.

All software is up to date and have installed setup for converter and the atem (been into the settings for the converter but didn't see anything that would help).

I have tried with 2 pc monitors and 2 tvs to get an output but nothing is detected. Strangely enough, the only monitor to work was a 10+ yr old tv! Other newer monitors and smart tv are not showing the output.

In the atem setup (the 'cog' menu) I have attempted to choose different refresh rates (60, 30, 50, 25, etc...) and this hasnt made any difference.

Is there something I'm doing wrong or need to do differently?

Thanks for your help in advance and if this is the wrong forum for this question please can you help direct me to the right one :)

mr_rhys

Re: Help with atem sdi iso pro and converter

PostWed Jan 03, 2024 5:11 pm

got in touch with bmd tech support, turns out output 1 is faulty (everything works as it should in output 2!) back to the manufacturer it goes for a replacement!

JoeBeut

Re: Help with atem sdi iso pro and converter

PostSun Mar 24, 2024 2:19 am

Try switching the converter from A to B or vice versa.

Return to Live Production