Pocket Camera / UltraStudio Recorder 3G 2024 Issues

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

Kezhia

Pocket Camera / UltraStudio Recorder 3G 2024 Issues

PostSun Mar 17, 2024 10:30 pm

Hi!
I have run a live stream for a nonprofit for the last three years and have had so many difficulties recently getting my live screen to reflect my source camera. My typical go-to troubleshooting has not helped to rectify the issue.

For reference, this is my current set-up:
Camera: Blackmagic Design Pocket Camera (6K)
Capture Card: UltraStudio Recorder 3G
Streaming Software: Streamlabs Desktop
Computer: MackBook Pro (running Sonoma)

Camera connected via HDMI to Capture Card, Capture Card connected via USB-C to Computer.
The issue seemed to happen all on its own and in an effort to troubleshoot, I have updated my computer, software, drivers, etc., all within the last three weeks and the issue persists. I get UltraStudio as an option to select on Streamlabs but when selected only get a black screen even though my pocket camera reflects the correct picture. Even when I test with another Blackmagic Camera via a different HDMI cord, I only see a black screen on Streamlabs.

I'm considering factory resetting my computer because I received a notification after updating to Sonoma that UltraStudio Recorder will not be compatible with future updates.

I even tested with other softwares like OBS and Ecamm Live and the same issue is there too. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

martyrmclean

Re: Pocket Camera / UltraStudio Recorder 3G 2024 Issues

PostSat Mar 23, 2024 9:22 pm

It is the security setting if you are running Sonoma on your mac you need to allow permission to your capture card.

Return to Live Production