Adding Delay for individual Input

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

Bristolblues

Adding Delay for individual Input

PostFri Mar 22, 2024 5:12 pm

Hi there,
We are a baseball team that broadcasts our games.

I am trying to find a solution to:

One of our cameras has about a .8 second delay due to the signal being transmitted over a network, not SDI. We are tapped into MUSCO Vision, streaming hardware installed at our stadium that we are able to piggyback off of and connect via an RTSP code. The feed is transmitted to MUSCO computer first, then transmitted to our computer - hence the delay.

We have 3 cameras utilized for our broadcast - but the MUSCO centerfield camera is delayed. By the time the ball is pitched on screen, in reality, it already is in play somewhere else which causes the us to miss the actual hit of the pitch.

Current setup is the cameras would go into the ATEM Black Magic Extreme, then into OBS, then to our streaming unit.

Is there any way to delay other cameras to match up with the MUSCO camera? We cannot put a delay in OBS because it only recognizes whatever camera is selected on the ATEM.

Before I ditched the use of the MUSCO cameras and purchased a unit to run my own centerfield camera, I wanted to check here.
Thank you !!

Return to Live Production