Atem Mini Pro Iso and Blackmagic Video Assist 5" 12G HDR

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

Yann Birken

Atem Mini Pro Iso and Blackmagic Video Assist 5" 12G HDR

PostThu Mar 28, 2024 9:43 am

Hello,

First I want to thanks everyone for contributing to this forum which is very usefull for me.

I've a setup essentially made for streaming and recording, centered on an atem mini pro iso, I've 3 blackmagic camera (Pocket Cinema camera 4K, Studio Camera 4k plus, and Micro Studio Camera 4K). Everything is connected with HDMI cables.

I'm able to setup Pocket Cinema Camera 4K and Studio Camera 4k plus from the Atem Software, but each time I use my BlackMagic Video Assist 5" 12G HDR between one of my camera and the atem switcher, none of the cameras are no longer be remotely controlled from the atem. I don't understand this phenomenon.

I've another question / confirmation about the Micro Studio Camera 4K, I read on this forum that this one doesn't work with the atem software, but if i use a Blackmagic - Micro Converter BiDirect SDI/HDMI, then this will work, is there anyone can confirm that I've correctly understood ?

Thanks for reading.

Yann

Yann Birken

Re: Atem Mini Pro Iso and Blackmagic Video Assist 5" 12G HDR

PostThu Apr 18, 2024 5:07 pm

Hi everybody,

I've finally found the issue, so video assist firmware version was 3.4.3, I've updated it in 3.14, and all is working fine.

Thanks to everyone who have read this post.

PS : I don't know how to mark this post as solved, if a moderator can do this, thanks to him.

Return to Live Production