ATEM TVS, Intensity Pro and AFMLE

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

Doods Perea

ATEM TVS, Intensity Pro and AFMLE

PostTue Jan 13, 2015 4:17 pm

Greetings all,

I have ATEM Television Studio (version 6.2), Intensity Pro (Internal) and Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder 3.1 installed on my desktop computer running Windows 7 64-Bit OS.

My problem is my AFMLE won't display the videos captured via the Intensity Pro; the Input and Output screens display black color. In ATVS's Capture Setup, I have Intensity Pro selected when not running AFMLE. When I start AFMLE, the Intensity Pro option becomes deselected and disabled.

Am I missing something here? BTW, I have also tried AFMLE 3.2 but got the same result.

Thanks for your support.

Doods Perea

Re: ATEM TVS, Intensity Pro and AFMLE

PostFri Jan 16, 2015 12:31 am

Really need help here. Anyone from BMD who could give advice on how to resolve this?

Here's the background information on my case:

From August 2014 to January 9, 2015 this entire structure was working perfectly. I was able to capture videos from my 2 Sony cameras and stream them on the internet using ATEM Television Studio, Intensity Pro and Adobe Media Flash Live Encoder.

On Jan 10, our server went down and was diagnosed having a corrupted Operating System. We then proceeded to reformatting the server and subsequently re-installed the required software. After completing the installation, we tried capturing videos but found that AFMLE does not display the videos. As stated in my original post, the Input and Output screens are black. ATEM TVS and BMD Media Express recognize the Intensity Pro, so I am wondering why AFMLE can't read the input from my Intensity Pro.

I should add that I had no problems setting up another server with ATVS, IP and AFMLE for another client.

Thanks and regards,
Doods

Tony Rivera

Blackmagic Design

Re: ATEM TVS, Intensity Pro and AFMLE

PostFri Jan 16, 2015 8:00 pm

Are all the resolutions matching the sources that are running into the ATEM TVS? You may want to double check that they are. Also, do you get a signal in Media Express under the log & capture tab? We would troubleshoot with our software to verify any issues. If there is a problem with the third party software after testing with and finding success with Media Express, you may want to contact Adobe as we do not do testing with third party software.
Support: http://www.blackmagicdesign.com/support
Info: http://www.blackmagicdesign.com/company

Follow us on Instagram:
@blackmagicnewsofficial

Return to Live Production