DaVinci Resolve on Linux - Install issues

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

David Franzo

Re: DaVinci Resolve on Linux - Install issues

PostThu May 11, 2017 8:57 pm

Resolved the CentOS 7 + Desktop Video 10.9 issue

Strangely the driver was loaded already and the card was detected according to the terminal commands in the readme, but I followed all the others to see if it would work. After using terminal with the following, the Decklink started working:

Code: Select all
sudo dkms install -m blackmagic -v 10.9a7 --all
sudo dkms install -m blackmagic-io -v 10.9a7 --all
sudo modprobe blackmagic
sudo modprobe blackmagic-io

Note: README incorrectly says to type "desktopvideo" instead of "blackmagic" and "blackmagic-io"

Cody Jordan

PostSun May 14, 2017 1:44 pm

ok, so im running ubuntu 16.04 LTS, and decided to try the beta version. it installed easy enough with the supplied instructions. I can not get it to run. One error after another. So I would like to re move it and go to version 12 instead. How the heck do you uninstall? It is not showing as an installed app in synaptic and I don't know the terminal commands to remove apps like this...

Thanks

Michael Ditto

PostTue May 16, 2017 10:20 pm

Michael Ditto wrote:
Kuntal Majumder wrote:
Michael Ditto wrote:Just installed on Arch Linux with kernel version '4.10.13-1-ARCH'.

It launches fine but if i try to view any media from any media locations, the program will freeze then crash. It also crashes if I navigate away from the media pane and back into it.

It prints this to STDOUT when it crashes. https://hastebin.com/ahewetovig.txt

Specifications of the machine and the desktop environment in which you are working on?

Most of the time it is due to lack of ram, that is, if you are trying to import media, it will freeze for sometime while waiting for the machine to free some memory.

I'm running Arch Linux 64-bit with BSPWM on an older 6 core AMD processor with 16gb of memory and an RX 480 8gb. I don't think memory is an issue because I have plenty and usage never goes above 65%.

And also I should have been more clear. I can't even view any media whatsoever. If I click on a media location, the program crashes while loading the list of folder contents and thumbnails. I can't even get to the point where I could import media. If I drag media from a file manager, then the program freezes while loading the thumbnail (even for a tiny PNG) and then crashes.

So I was able to solve my issues. I needed to install opencl-amd from the AUR in order for it to work. Now it doesn't crash when I try to load media but now I have another problem. Resolve doesn't show any video or audio media whatsoever. It will only show images and I can't import any form of video or audio file at all. Anyone else have this problem?
Kernel: 4.13.7-1-ARCH
WM: GNOME Shell
CPU: AMD FX-6300 Six-Core @ 3.5GHz
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB

Kuntal Majumder

PostWed May 17, 2017 9:52 am

Michael Ditto wrote:
Michael Ditto wrote:
Kuntal Majumder wrote:
Specifications of the machine and the desktop environment in which you are working on?

Most of the time it is due to lack of ram, that is, if you are trying to import media, it will freeze for sometime while waiting for the machine to free some memory.

I'm running Arch Linux 64-bit with BSPWM on an older 6 core AMD processor with 16gb of memory and an RX 480 8gb. I don't think memory is an issue because I have plenty and usage never goes above 65%.

And also I should have been more clear. I can't even view any media whatsoever. If I click on a media location, the program crashes while loading the list of folder contents and thumbnails. I can't even get to the point where I could import media. If I drag media from a file manager, then the program freezes while loading the thumbnail (even for a tiny PNG) and then crashes.

So I was able to solve my issues. I needed to install opencl-amd from the AUR in order for it to work. Now it doesn't crash when I try to load media but now I have another problem. Resolve doesn't show any video or audio media whatsoever. It will only show images and I can't import any form of video or audio file at all. Anyone else have this problem?

Interesting it worked without opencl installed? wow!

Sanduleac Vlad

PostThu May 18, 2017 6:06 pm

I'm having the same issue - no sound, can't import videos nor audio (mp4 and mov get imported, but only the audio file appears to get imported and it doesn't work, not even when rendering).

Michael Ditto

PostFri May 19, 2017 5:51 am

Kuntal Majumder wrote:
Michael Ditto wrote:So I was able to solve my issues. I needed to install opencl-amd from the AUR in order for it to work. Now it doesn't crash when I try to load media but now I have another problem. Resolve doesn't show any video or audio media whatsoever. It will only show images and I can't import any form of video or audio file at all. Anyone else have this problem?

Interesting it worked without opencl installed? wow!

I had opencl-mesa installed but it only supports up to OpenCL 1.1

Przemek Jeske

PostTue May 23, 2017 6:05 pm

Has anyone been able to check whether it is possible to get the audio through BMD USB cards like intensity etc? I really have no use of a decklink monitor card, so I'm wondering whether something more useful (to me) would do the trick.

Nelson Villamil

PostWed May 24, 2017 5:00 pm

David Franzo, THANKS

These commands worked perfect, in my configuration with CentOs7 + Desktop Video 10.9

sudo dkms install -m blackmagic -v 10.9a7 --all
sudo dkms install -m blackmagic-io -v 10.9a7 --all
sudo modprobe blackmagic
sudo modprobe blackmagic-io

NOTE: Blackmagic should give more attention to the supporting documents

Daniel Tufvesson

PostSun May 28, 2017 10:51 am

EDIT: Now also support for 14.0b5. See updated script below.

For those of you who are running Debian or Debian based distributions (such as Ubuntu) I have updated my makeresolvedeb tool for making the Resolve installer into a proper Debian package. makeresolvedeb now supports both Studio and Lite version and no longer require root privileges to run (although you of course need root/sudo to install the resulting DEB package).

I have yet again been digging through the Resolve installer scripts and merged the procedures into a package that can be properly installed (and uninstalled!) using your preferred package management software (such as dpkg).

For Resolve 14 the panel daemon appears to be running better (at least the DaVinciPanelDaemon process behaves now) and I have included it in the package along with udev rules for the USB devices. Since I don't have a panel I can not verify this and, honestly, I'm not very keen on buying one until I know they're actually working properly in the Debian world.

I have tested this mainly on Debian Stretch with good results but I can take no responsibility for any problems this procedure may cause. Use at your own risk!

HOWTO - Resolve Studio
Download DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0b5_Linux.zip from the BMD web site and download makeresolvedeb_14.0b5-1.sh.tar.gz from this post and place them in a new empty directory.
For example ~/resolvedeb

From a terminal, run:
cd ~/resolvedeb
unzip DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0b5_Linux.zip
tar zxvf makeresolvedeb_14.0b5-1.sh.tar.gz
./makeresolvedeb_14.0b5-1.sh studio

After a while, if everything goes well, you end up with a DEB file:
davinci-resolve-studio_14.0b5-1_amd64.deb

HOWTO - Resolve Lite
Same procedure as for Resolve Studio but replace
DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0b5_Linux.zip with DaVinci_Resolve_14.0b5_Linux.zip and
./makeresolvedeb_14.0b5-1.sh studio with ./makeresolvedeb_14.0b5-1.sh lite

Make sure you get the right version of the script below. It must match your version of Resolve.
Attachments
makeresolvedeb_14.0b6-1.sh.tar.gz
(2.22 KiB) Downloaded 693 times
makeresolvedeb_14.0b5-1.sh.tar.gz
(2.22 KiB) Downloaded 618 times
makeresolvedeb_14.0b4-1.sh.tar.gz
(2.22 KiB) Downloaded 668 times
Last edited by Daniel Tufvesson on Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
Shoot - BMCC | BMPCC | BMPCC4K | BMVA | GH5
Edit - Resolve Studio 18.1 | Debian Linux 12 | i7-3930K CPU | X79 MB | 32GB RAM | GTX1080 GPU | Speed Editor
Monitor - Decklink SDI, SDI Duo, SDI 4K, Intensity Pro
danieltufvesson.com/makeresolvedeb

roryhinds

PostMon May 29, 2017 6:11 pm

anyone else having issues importing clips into Resolve Studio on Linux?

My Red camera clips show up fine as thumbnails but will not play in the player, they appear as black (blank) in the player but I can see the file is being loaded and accessed on my machine.

I've tried the latest drivers for my nVidia 1080ti cards. Tried Resolve 12 and 14.3 and can't seem to get it to work correctly.

I'm importing R3D files and ProRes files which play fine and load fine in Flame.

What gives?

David Franzo

PostTue May 30, 2017 4:49 pm

roryhinds wrote:anyone else having issues importing clips into Resolve Studio on Linux?

My Red camera clips show up fine as thumbnails but will not play in the player, they appear as black (blank) in the player but I can see the file is being loaded and accessed on my machine.

I've tried the latest drivers for my nVidia 1080ti cards. Tried Resolve 12 and 14.3 and can't seem to get it to work correctly.

I'm importing R3D files and ProRes files which play fine and load fine in Flame.

What gives?

Is the decoding color science set to Version 2? This should be default, but if it's set to Version 1 it will show up black. (Side note: I find this confusing because the new IPP2 would be called Version 3 I assume.) Also, do you have your preferences set to use the GPU for RED debayering? I think I unchecked it once to see my CPU performance and it didn't work. Not sure what else to suggest since RED clips work fine on my CentOS 7 install with dual GTX 1080s.

roryhinds

PostTue May 30, 2017 4:55 pm

Thanks I have tried different RED settings but still nothings works.
I've tried using just one GPU but still nothing.

I am getting no clips to play in the player and I've tried R3D, ProRes, MP4... nothing will appear in the view and it plays but is blank. (black)

Daniel Tufvesson

PostTue May 30, 2017 5:13 pm

roryhinds wrote:Thanks I have tried different RED settings but still nothings works.
I've tried using just one GPU but still nothing.

I am getting no clips to play in the player and I've tried R3D, ProRes, MP4... nothing will appear in the view and it plays but is blank. (black)

Maybe this is some GPU/driver trouble? Try setting the monitoring bit depth to 8 bit instead of 10 bit.
Edit - Resolve Studio 18.1 | Debian Linux 12 | i7-3930K CPU | X79 MB | 32GB RAM | GTX1080 GPU | Speed Editor

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostTue May 30, 2017 5:56 pm

Just a Desktop Video specific note relating to Ubuntu 16.04: You should use the new Desktop Video 10.9.3 that went online on 5-29-2017.

This is not directly Resolve related, just a note to anyone using Desktop Video with Ubuntu 16.04.
Dwaine Maggart
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Support

Vassilis Kontodimas

PostWed May 31, 2017 7:16 pm

Hey everyone,

I just installed Resolve 14 b3 on an Ubuntu Studio desktop and it appears to be free of playback/speed issues I had on a Mint distro. However, the same issue remains: no audio on playback (I turned on the "use system sound").

Does anyone know if this is intentional for the Linux version of Resolve 14? I've been seeing various input on this one (one saying it's a bug, the other saying it needs an external panel).

Thanks!

Trzil Bernhard

PostFri Jun 02, 2017 6:57 am

Hi,
just want to report my issues/solves:
Have old Decklink, 12.5 Resolve worked. Resolve 14b1-3 had very very/unuseable jerkie playback without audio. Hunted it down to bad/old decklink driver install. Only after purge/restart/reinstall latest decklink video driver Resolve 14 worked!
Only "issue" left compared to Resolve 12 is nearly allways short jerk after palybackstart. Seams video get resynced to audio everytime. Is kinda annoyingly on replay short part when play startup is jerky. Would be nice to have a setting to priories video to audio on syncing? its mainly a videocut SW so, video should be ok/smooth and if audioparts get droped/repoeated for sync its way less anoying? Or are there any other settings to fix this?
System: Ubunutu 16.04, GTX1070, AMD Quad, Decklink
PS: As often stated by Blackmagic, theres no Audiosupport on Linux, you need a Decklink. But SW is really great to work!

Kris Limbach

PostMon Jun 12, 2017 8:13 pm

@Trzil what decklink card do you have? did it install smooth on ubuntu?

thanks!

I still havent managed to install resolve successfully on linux mint or manjaro.. but checking options.....

andi winter

PostThu Jun 15, 2017 6:10 pm

i've just read the 8 very long pages of this thread, because i was hoping someone would have a solution for the NO PICTURE in viewer (color tab) with 10 bit. but unfortunately, noone has a solution. and it is NOT a solution switching the video preview to 8 bit. I WANT TO COLOR CORRECT!!!! if i could only switch the video-preview from the viewer-window i would have no problem, but i think we are really talking of the video-bit-depth of the SDI-MONITORING, aren't we?

somebody mentioned he did a reinstall from the centos7.3 blackmagic iso, and then it worked, but i am NO LINUX EXPERT, unfortunately, so it would be really hell for me to install everything (10gig-e, thunderbolt-card, filesystems etc.) again, just to PERHAPS find the problem going away.

is blackmagic on this? dwaine didn't comment to the problem.

please dwaine, can you?

i am right now in the process of switching from mac osx to linux, invested a lot of money and this tiny little problem seems to be the deal-breaker...

THANKS in advance, for every comment or solution to this problem.

andi winter

ps: running centos 7.3, double xenon 7048gr board, titan as display card, double titanxp to compute...

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostThu Jun 15, 2017 6:54 pm

@Andi: did you use the BMD CentOS 7.3/12.5.5 build image?
Dwaine Maggart

andi winter

PostFri Jun 16, 2017 8:26 am

unfortunately not :(. i ordered the computer with centos 7.3!

do i HAVE to do so?

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostFri Jun 16, 2017 4:50 pm

@Andi: No, you don't HAVE to do so. But if you don't, its on you to get the NVIDIA driver properly installed in place of Nouveau.

It would seem like you must have gotten most of the way there, or Resolve wouldn't run at all.

But what you are describing seems like it would be GPU related.

What NVIDIA driver do you have installed?

Can you provide a link to a Resolve log file? You can generate that file from within Resolve, by holding down the Alt key and selecting the Resolve Help menu, then select “Create Diagnostics Log On Desktop”
Dwaine Maggart

Vassilis Kontodimas

PostSat Jun 17, 2017 4:12 pm

PS: As often stated by Blackmagic, theres no Audiosupport on Linux, you need a Decklink. But SW is really great to work!

So there can't be much done when running Resolve on a laptop.

By the way, has anyone had any troubles installing, configuring and using a Decklink on an Ubuntu system? (Studio or not)

Daniel Tufvesson

PostSun Jun 18, 2017 8:24 am

Vassilis Kontodimas wrote:

By the way, has anyone had any troubles installing, configuring and using a Decklink on an Ubuntu system? (Studio or not)

The Decklink drivers (Desktop Video) deb-packages are pretty solid. I've never had a problem really under Ubuntu or Debian. Stay within specs and you should be good to go. Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04, 16.10 are currently supported.

Regarding the laptop issue, I think our best option right now is the Intensity Shuttle for USB 3.0 or Tunderbolt.

andi winter

PostSun Jun 18, 2017 12:13 pm

@dwaine

thanks for chiming in! if i try to create a log file to the desktop resolve says
"og_archive_20170618-140419.tgz has been saved to the Desktop". but unfortunately
the file doesn't appear on the desktop :(. tried to start resolve via terminal as root, but
same same. tried to set 777 rights for the desktop folder, same same.... so i don't know
what i can do else...

i installed NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-381.09.run. which version is actually supported? i have an
older titan card for gui only and 2 new titan xps.

12 bit appears in the video monitoring section after installing the deckling 4k extreme 12g. so,
this could be a workaround, but in 12 bit i cant switch to video levels, which is a dealbreaker
as well....

any further tipps?

Vassilis Kontodimas

PostSun Jun 18, 2017 1:12 pm

Daniel Tufvesson wrote:
Vassilis Kontodimas wrote:

The Decklink drivers (Desktop Video) deb-packages are pretty solid. I've never had a problem really under Ubuntu or Debian. Stay within specs and you should be good to go. Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04, 16.10 are currently supported.

Regarding the laptop issue, I think our best option right now is the Intensity Shuttle for USB 3.0 or Tunderbolt.

Thank you so much!

Not sure if I'll be choosing to mount something additional on my USB 3s (already have the mouse and an external eSATA drive on a combo-port). However, a Decklink card is starting to sound more and more desirable. My main -current- concern is that two out of my three systems crash on project select with beta 4 and the h.264 is still a ghost file. I could convert everything to image-sequences or uncompressed files, but I foresee my file server looking at me strange in the near future.

andi winter

PostMon Jun 19, 2017 2:09 pm

so, i spent my sunday installing centos a couple of times
because of the 10 bit video monitoring bug.

what i found out: if i am using the bmd-centos iso, 10 bit monitoring
works unless i dont restart the system. once restarted, black viewer
and monitor just like before!!!

please, why? later i can upload the logs. i did one right after
the install where everything seems to work fine, and one after
rebooting, where 10bit isnt working anymore...

meanwhile, anyone, any ideas???

thx in advance!

andi winter

PostMon Jun 19, 2017 7:18 pm

@Dwaine: here are the logs!!!
Attachments
log_archive_20170619-144124_10biton.tgz
(71.2 KiB) Downloaded 564 times
log_archive_20170619-145312_10bitoff.tgz
(120.86 KiB) Downloaded 569 times

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostMon Jun 19, 2017 11:05 pm

@Andi: If you set Resolve Preferences - Video I/O and GPU - "For capture and playback use" and "For Resolve Live use" to None, save the prefs and restart Resolve, does that have any effect on the issue?
Dwaine Maggart

Vassilis Kontodimas

PostTue Jun 20, 2017 3:33 pm

I had to give this one a shot.
I prepped one system with the latest official CentOS 7.
Installed it, updated it, blacklisted nouveau and all the side-drivers, performed an nVidia clean install (375.66) and made sure all the remaining pre-requisites were in place (mainly, the PNG lib).

I installed Davinci Resolve 14 beta 4.

Then I ran it... and -surprise- it crashed right after I double clicked on the empty project (crash dump on command-line attached).

davinci_resolve_crash.tar.gz
Command Line crash report
(7.8 KiB) Downloaded 560 times

Please note
  • Davinci at times chooses to not produce any crash report
  • Also, each time, the report can be different
  • On my Ubuntu Studio, one time it targets the nVidia card - next moment, a library - nothing definitive there
  • I downgraded to b3 on an Ubuntu Studio system and:
    • it loaded normally, passed the program manager and crashed on the media selection tab
    • downgraded to 12.5.6 and worked properly, only the color corrections went haywire after save - load
Any clues as to completely removing Davinci Resolve? Or is it a simple folder deletion?

Thank you!

andi winter

PostTue Jun 20, 2017 5:07 pm

@dwaine: thanks for the suggestion. unfortunately i can't really try this out right now, because after all the installation-pain i went through i decided to take the risk and work without rebooting the machine for this week. so far, everything seems to work fine, no fatal linux or davinci failures that forced a reboot.

after this color-grading-job latest or when i have to reboot for some yet unknown reason i will give it a shot and try those settings. but, could you get any information out of the logs? no clues whatsoever? when did you hear or read of those problems the first time? because what i don't understand is:
i am using hardware and software that is exactly the way you tell us via the configuration guide. how can i be the only one with this problem? resolve runs on linux for ages, right? i use the recommended 7048 supermicro-server, decklink 4k extreme 12G, even invested in the mini panel (i used cooper exclipse before, but no linux support) and it is hard for me that no matter what i try, there is this one particular 10bit-monitoring issue, that won't go away.

ok, sorry for the whining,

please help ;)

Vassilis Kontodimas

PostTue Jun 20, 2017 5:25 pm

Very Important Update to my previous post:

All the aforementioned issues I encounter on both Ubuntu Studio & CentOS, do not appear on my AMD RX480 system (also runs Ubuntu Studio) under the AMDGPU-Pro 17.10 drivers.

Therefore I believe those problems tend to appear in older nVidia cards (which had a crash as far as Fairlight). The other two systems run on a 425M 1GB (not 420) and 580GTX 1.5GB OC.

Alessandro Fontana

PostSat Jun 24, 2017 2:57 pm

On ubuntu 17.04 (GNOME interface) the 14.04 works but I can't save the color correction, so I do a grading, save the project but when I reopen the project all widget are reset to default.
All trim and others edit operations are saved so the file is effective saved but not the color correction.

a.

chrisrandall

PostSat Jun 24, 2017 5:26 pm

Using DR 14.04 on 17.04 Linux Mate with 4.10.....Kernel, no problems saving colour corrections or any other settings. Perhaps it's a permissions problem?

Alessandro Fontana

PostSat Jun 24, 2017 7:44 pm

I think not, I have try on different computer with same result, also because the project is saved in all others part, is not total unsaved like a wrong permission of write.

Anyway on Mate you haven't problem, I will try Mate, on Centos all works right but that system is a pain for all other software and kernel update.

Alessandro Fontana

PostMon Jun 26, 2017 3:20 pm

...after testing a lot of OS I have decided that Centos for working with Resolve is better than others, so I will pass to Centos 7.
The studio version works with USB dongle, there are issue with linux? Can I buy it, insert and go?

Michael Ditto

PostMon Jun 26, 2017 7:58 pm

I'm currently having a problem with media right now. I can see image media just find in the browser, but resolve does not show any video or audio media in the browser and can't import any video media. Does anyone else have this / know how to fix it? thanks

Jorge Batista

PostFri Jun 30, 2017 7:25 pm

A guide to install nVidia drivers in CentOS, from Dedoimedo:
dedoimedo.com/computers/centos-nvidia.html
It´s written for CentOS 6, but should work in 7, as said:
dedoimedo.com/computers/centos-nvidia.html
Hope this help....

Alex Satriani

PostSat Jul 01, 2017 11:46 am

I cannot import any video file, it crashes.

sudo /opt/resolve/bin/start-resolve
ActCCMessage Already in Table: Code= 2222, Mode=  0, Level=  0, CmdKey= 8, Option= 0
ActCCMessage Already in Table: Code= c005, Mode= 13, Level=  1, CmdKey= -1, Option= 0
ActCCMessage Already in Table: Code= c006, Mode= 13, Level=  1, CmdKey= -1, Option= 0
ActCCMessage Already in Table: Code= c007, Mode= 13, Level=  1, CmdKey= -1, Option= 0
QSocketNotifier: Can only be used with threads started with QThread
New connection received.
log4cxx: No appender could be found for logger (GPUManager).
log4cxx: Please initialize the log4cxx system properly.
Connection is closed.
12.5.6 (#017)
Main thread starts: 4EAB76C0
*** Error in `bin/resolve': double free or corruption (fasttop): 0x000000000b0e8980 ***
======= Backtrace: =========
/usr/lib/libc.so.6(+0x7254c)[0x7f043b85b54c]
/usr/lib/libc.so.6(+0x78bfb)[0x7f043b861bfb]
/usr/lib/libc.so.6(+0x79fd1)[0x7f043b862fd1]
/usr/lib/libc.so.6(+0x36298)[0x7f043b81f298]
/usr/lib/libc.so.6(+0x362ea)[0x7f043b81f2ea]
bin/resolve(_ZN7BtDebug14ReportSegfaultEiP7siginfoPv+0x54c)[0x35ce8bc]
/usr/lib/libpthread.so.0(+0x11940)[0x7f043c7e7940]
/usr/lib/libglib-2.0.so.0(g_main_context_check+0x1e4)[0x7f043b31e5e4]
/usr/lib/libglib-2.0.so.0(+0x4aba0)[0x7f043b31eba0]
/usr/lib/libglib-2.0.so.0(g_main_context_iteration+0x2c)[0x7f043b31ed0c]
/opt/resolve/libs/libQt5Core.so.5(_ZN20QEventDispatcherGlib13processEventsE6QFlagsIN10QEventLoop17ProcessEventsFlagEE+0x6b)[0x7f044cdbf3db]
/opt/resolve/libs/libQt5Core.so.5(_ZN10QEventLoop4execE6QFlagsINS_17ProcessEventsFlagEE+0x133)[0x7f044cd6af13]
/opt/resolve/libs/libQt5Core.so.5(_ZN16QCoreApplication4execEv+0xc0)[0x7f044cd70bf0]
bin/resolve[0x6cc7c2]
bin/resolve[0x6cfd65]
bin/resolve(main+0x166)[0x6a20f6]
/usr/lib/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xea)[0x7f043b80943a]
bin/resolve[0x6a1b09]
======= Memory map: ========
00400000-08b22000 r-xp 00000000 fe:01 2279442                            /opt/resolve/bin/resolve
08d21000-08ff1000 rw-p 08721000 fe:01 2279442                            /opt/resolve/bin/resolve
08ff1000-094b9000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
0ab03000-1b697000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0                                  [heap]
304da00000-304da26000 r-xp 00000000 fe:01 2281080                        /opt/resolve/libs/libpq.so.5
304da26000-304dc25000 ---p 00026000 fe:01 2281080                        /opt/resolve/libs/libpq.so.5
304dc25000-304dc28000 rw-p 00025000 fe:01 2281080                        /opt/resolve/libs/libpq.so.5
7f01c8e71000-7f01cc000000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01cc000000-7f01cc2b0000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01cc2b0000-7f01d0000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01d06f5000-7f01d27ff000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01d27ff000-7f01d2800000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01d2800000-7f01d3000000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01d3000000-7f01d3800000 rw-s 104173000 00:06 1153                      /dev/dri/renderD128
7f01d3800000-7f01d4000000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 875559                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f01d4000000-7f01d4021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01d4021000-7f01d8000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01d8670000-7f01db7ff000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01db7ff000-7f01db800000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01db800000-7f01dc000000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01dc000000-7f01dc021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01dc021000-7f01e0000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01e0000000-7f01e0021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01e0021000-7f01e4000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01e4776000-7f01e4777000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01e4777000-7f01e4f77000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01e4f77000-7f01e4f78000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01e4f78000-7f01e5778000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01e5778000-7f01e5779000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01e5779000-7f01e5f79000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01e5f79000-7f01e5f7a000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01e5f7a000-7f01e677a000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01e677a000-7f01e677b000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01e677b000-7f01e8000000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01e8000000-7f01e8021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01e8021000-7f01ec000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01ec000000-7f01ec021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01ec021000-7f01f0000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01f0000000-7f01f0021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01f0021000-7f01f4000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01f4000000-7f01f4021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01f4021000-7f01f8000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01f8000000-7f01f8021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01f8021000-7f01fc000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01fc000000-7f01fc021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f01fc021000-7f0200000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0200000000-7f0200021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0200021000-7f0204000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0204000000-7f0204021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0204021000-7f0208000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0208000000-7f0208021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0208021000-7f020c000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f020c000000-7f020c021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f020c021000-7f0210000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0210000000-7f0210021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0210021000-7f0214000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0214000000-7f0214021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0214021000-7f0218000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0218000000-7f0218021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0218021000-7f021c000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f021c000000-7f021c021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f021c021000-7f0220000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0220000000-7f0220021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0220021000-7f0224000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0224000000-7f0224021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0224021000-7f0228000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0228000000-7f0228021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0228021000-7f022c000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f022c000000-7f022c021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f022c021000-7f0230000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0230000000-7f0230021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0230021000-7f0234000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0234000000-7f0234021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0234021000-7f0238000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0238000000-7f0238021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0238021000-7f023c000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f023c000000-7f023c021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f023c021000-7f0240000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0240000000-7f0240021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0240021000-7f0244000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0244000000-7f0244021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0244021000-7f0248000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0248000000-7f0248021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0248021000-7f024c000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f024c000000-7f024c021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f024c021000-7f0250000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0250000000-7f02500ac000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f02500ac000-7f0254000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0254000000-7f0254021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0254021000-7f0258000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0258000000-7f0258021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0258021000-7f025c000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f025c000000-7f025c021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f025c021000-7f0260000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0260000000-7f0260021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0260021000-7f0264000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0264000000-7f0264021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0264021000-7f0268000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0268000000-7f0268021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0268021000-7f026c000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f026c000000-7f026c021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f026c021000-7f0270000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0270000000-7f0270036000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0270036000-7f0274000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f02747f9000-7f02747fa000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f02747fa000-7f0274ffa000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0274ffa000-7f0274ffb000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0274ffb000-7f02757fb000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f02757fb000-7f02757fc000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f02757fc000-7f0275ffc000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0275ffc000-7f0275ffd000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0275ffd000-7f02767fd000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f02767fd000-7f02767fe000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f02767fe000-7f0276ffe000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0276ffe000-7f0276fff000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0276fff000-7f02777ff000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f02777ff000-7f0277800000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0277800000-7f0278000000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0278000000-7f0278021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0278021000-7f027c000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f027c7f9000-7f027c7fa000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f027c7fa000-7f027cffa000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f027cffa000-7f027cffb000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f027cffb000-7f027d7fb000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f027d7fb000-7f027d7fc000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f027d7fc000-7f027dffc000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f027dffc000-7f027dffd000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f027dffd000-7f027e7fd000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f027e7fd000-7f027e7fe000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f027e7fe000-7f027effe000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f027effe000-7f027efff000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f027efff000-7f027f7ff000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f027f7ff000-7f027f800000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f027f800000-7f0280000000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0280000000-7f0280021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0280021000-7f0284000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f02847f9000-7f02847fa000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f02847fa000-7f0284ffa000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0284ffa000-7f0284ffb000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0284ffb000-7f02857fb000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f02857fb000-7f02857fc000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f02857fc000-7f0285ffc000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0285ffc000-7f0285ffd000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0285ffd000-7f02867fd000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f02867fd000-7f02867fe000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f02867fe000-7f0286ffe000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0286ffe000-7f0286fff000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0286fff000-7f02877ff000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f02877ff000-7f0287800000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0287800000-7f0288000000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0288000000-7f0288021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0288021000-7f028c000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f028c03e000-7f028c7f9000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f028c7f9000-7f028c7fa000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f028c7fa000-7f028cffa000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f028cffa000-7f028cffb000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f028cffb000-7f028d7fb000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f028d7fb000-7f028d7fc000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f028d7fc000-7f028dffc000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f028dffc000-7f028dffd000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f028dffd000-7f028e7fd000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f028e7fd000-7f028e7fe000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f028e7fe000-7f028effe000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f028effe000-7f028efff000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f028efff000-7f028f7ff000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f028f7ff000-7f028f800000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f028f800000-7f0290000000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0290000000-7f0290021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0290021000-7f0294000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0294020000-7f0294028000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873975                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f0294028000-7f0294030000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873974                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f0294030000-7f0294040000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873973                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f0294040000-7f0294044000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873866                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f0294044000-7f0294046000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873967                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f0294046000-7f0294047000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873966                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f0294047000-7f0294057000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 878616                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f0294057000-7f029406b000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873964                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f029406b000-7f029407b000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873960                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f029407b000-7f0294083000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873959                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f0294083000-7f0294084000 rw-s 102aee000 00:06 1153                      /dev/dri/renderD128
7f0294084000-7f0294085000 rw-s 102aed000 00:06 1153                      /dev/dri/renderD128
7f0294085000-7f0294086000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873951                     /memfd:xshmfence (deleted)
7f0294086000-7f0294146000 rw-s 102dec000 00:06 1153                      /dev/dri/renderD128
7f0294146000-7f029414e000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873943                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f029414e000-7f029414f000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873950                     /memfd:xshmfence (deleted)
7f029414f000-7f0294150000 rw-s 102aec000 00:06 1153                      /dev/dri/renderD128
7f0294150000-7f0294158000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873935                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f0294158000-7f0294160000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873932                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f0294160000-7f0294161000 rw-s 102aeb000 00:06 1153                      /dev/dri/renderD128
7f0294161000-7f0294162000 rw-s 102aea000 00:06 1153                      /dev/dri/renderD128
7f0294162000-7f0294163000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873924                     /memfd:xshmfence (deleted)
7f0294163000-7f02941b3000 rw-s 102d9c000 00:06 1153                      /dev/dri/renderD128
7f02941b3000-7f02941bb000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873916                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f02941bb000-7f02941bc000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873923                     /memfd:xshmfence (deleted)
7f02941bc000-7f02941bd000 rw-s 10284a000 00:06 1153                      /dev/dri/renderD128
7f02941bd000-7f02941c5000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873908                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f02941c5000-7f02941cd000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873905                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f02941cd000-7f02941dd000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 878612                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f02941dd000-7f02941de000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873899                     /memfd:xshmfence (deleted)
7f02941de000-7f02941e6000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873893                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f02941e6000-7f02941e7000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873898                     /memfd:xshmfence (deleted)
7f02941e7000-7f02941e8000 rw-s 102849000 00:06 1153                      /dev/dri/renderD128
7f02941e8000-7f02941f0000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873886                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f02941f0000-7f02941f8000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873883                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f02941f8000-7f02941f9000 rw-s 1029a0000 00:06 1153                      /dev/dri/renderD128
7f02941f9000-7f02941fa000 rw-s 10299f000 00:06 1153                      /dev/dri/renderD128
7f02941fa000-7f029424a000 rw-s 102a9a000 00:06 1153                      /dev/dri/renderD128
7f029424a000-7f0294252000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873867                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f0294252000-7f0294256000 rw-s 1029d8000 00:06 1153                      /dev/dri/renderD128
7f0294256000-7f029425e000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873019                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f029425e000-7f0294266000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873016                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f0294266000-7f02942c6000 rw-s 102a02000 00:06 1153                      /dev/dri/renderD128
7f02942c6000-7f02942d1000 r-xp 00000000 fe:01 1181791                    /usr/lib/libnss_files-2.25.so
7f02942d1000-7f02944d0000 ---p 0000b000 fe:01 1181791                    /usr/lib/libnss_files-2.25.so
7f02944d0000-7f02944d1000 r--p 0000a000 fe:01 1181791                    /usr/lib/libnss_files-2.25.so
7f02944d1000-7f02944d2000 rw-p 0000b000 fe:01 1181791                    /usr/lib/libnss_files-2.25.so
7f02944d2000-7f02944d8000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f02944d8000-7f02944d9000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873875                     /memfd:xshmfence (deleted)
7f02944d9000-7f02944e1000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 875560                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f02944e1000-7f02944f1000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873015                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f02944f1000-7f02944f9000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873004                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f02944f9000-7f0294501000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 872995                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f0294501000-7f0294511000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 869056                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f0294511000-7f0294519000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 875529                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f0294519000-7f02947f9000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f02947f9000-7f02947fa000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f02947fa000-7f0294ffa000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0294ffa000-7f0294ffb000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0294ffb000-7f02957fb000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f02957fb000-7f02957fc000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f02957fc000-7f0295ffc000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0295ffc000-7f0295ffd000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0295ffd000-7f02967fd000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f02967fd000-7f02967fe000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f02967fe000-7f0296ffe000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0296ffe000-7f0296fff000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0296fff000-7f02977ff000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f02977ff000-7f0297800000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0297800000-7f0298000000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0298000000-7f0298025000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0298025000-7f029c000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f029c000000-7f029c001000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873874                     /memfd:xshmfence (deleted)
7f029c001000-7f029c002000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 875561                     /memfd:xshmfence (deleted)
7f029c002000-7f029c003000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f029c003000-7f029c803000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f029c803000-7f029c804000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f029c804000-7f029d004000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f029d004000-7f029d005000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f029d005000-7f029d805000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f029d805000-7f029d806000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f029d806000-7f029e006000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f029e006000-7f029e007000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f029e007000-7f029e807000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f029e807000-7f029e808000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f029e808000-7f029f008000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f029f008000-7f029f009000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f029f009000-7f029f809000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f029f809000-7f029f80a000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f029f80a000-7f02a048b000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f02a048b000-7f02a048c000 rw-s 1023a3000 00:06 1153                      /dev/dri/renderD128
7f02a048c000-7f02a048d000 rw-s 102d96000 00:06 1153                      /dev/dri/renderD128
7f02a048d000-7f02a048e000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873010                     /memfd:xshmfence (deleted)
7f02a048e000-7f02a048f000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 873009                     /memfd:xshmfence (deleted)
7f02a048f000-7f02a0490000 rw-s 102825000 00:06 1153                      /dev/dri/renderD128
7f02a0490000-7f02a04c7000 r--p 00000000 fe:01 1621907                    /usr/share/fonts/TTF/OpenSans-Bold.ttf
7f02a04c7000-7f02a04cb000 r-xp 00000000 fe:01 1183291                    /usr/lib/libtxc_dxtn.so
7f02a04cb000-7f02a06ca000 ---p 00004000 fe:01 1183291                    /usr/lib/libtxc_dxtn.so
7f02a06ca000-7f02a06cb000 r--p 00003000 fe:01 1183291                    /usr/lib/libtxc_dxtn.so
7f02a06cb000-7f02a06cc000 rw-p 00004000 fe:01 1183291                    /usr/lib/libtxc_dxtn.so
7f02a06cc000-7f04176cd000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f04176cd000-7f0417da8000 r-xp 00000000 fe:01 1444752                    /usr/lib/xorg/modules/dri/i965_dri.so
7f0417da8000-7f0417fa7000 ---p 006db000 fe:01 1444752                    /usr/lib/xorg/modules/dri/i965_dri.so
7f0417fa7000-7f0417feb000 r--p 006da000 fe:01 1444752                    /usr/lib/xorg/modules/dri/i965_dri.so
7f0417feb000-7f0417ff3000 rw-p 0071e000 fe:01 1444752                    /usr/lib/xorg/modules/dri/i965_dri.so
7f0417ff3000-7f0418000000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0418000000-7f0418021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f0418021000-7f041c000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f041c000000-7f041c001000 rw-s 102956000 00:06 1153                      /dev/dri/renderD128
7f041c001000-7f041c002000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 875537                     /memfd:xshmfence (deleted)
7f041c002000-7f041c003000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 875536                     /memfd:xshmfence (deleted)
7f041c003000-7f041c00b000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 867293                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f041c00b000-7f041c013000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 867290                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f041c013000-7f041c023000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 872994                     /drm mm object (deleted)
7f041c023000-7f041c0d0000 r--p 00000000 fe:01 1587967                    /usr/share/fonts/TTF/DejaVuSans-Bold.ttf
7f041c0d0000-7f041c189000 r--p 00000000 fe:01 1587963                    /usr/share/fonts/TTF/DejaVuSans.ttf
7f041c189000-7f041c194000 r-xp 00000000 fe:01 1200425                    /usr/lib/libdrm_radeon.so.1.0.1
7f041c194000-7f041c393000 ---p 0000b000 fe:01 1200425                    /usr/lib/libdrm_radeon.so.1.0.1
7f041c393000-7f041c394000 r--p 0000a000 fe:01 1200425                    /usr/lib/libdrm_radeon.so.1.0.1
7f041c394000-7f041c395000 rw-p 0000b000 fe:01 1200425                    /usr/lib/libdrm_radeon.so.1.0.1
7f041c395000-7f041c39c000 r-xp 00000000 fe:01 1200424                    /usr/lib/libdrm_nouveau.so.2.0.0
7f041c39c000-7f041c59b000 ---p 00007000 fe:01 1200424                    /usr/lib/libdrm_nouveau.so.2.0.0
7f041c59b000-7f041c59c000 r--p 00006000 fe:01 1200424                    /usr/lib/libdrm_nouveau.so.2.0.0
7f041c59c000-7f041c59d000 rw-p 00007000 fe:01 1200424                    /usr/lib/libdrm_nouveau.so.2.0.0
7f041c59d000-7f041c5a1000 r-xp 00000000 fe:01 1183468                    /usr/lib/libxcb-dri2.so.0.0.0
7f041c5a1000-7f041c7a0000 ---p 00004000 fe:01 1183468                    /usr/lib/libxcb-dri2.so.0.0.0
7f041c7a0000-7f041c7a1000 r--p 00003000 fe:01 1183468                    /usr/lib/libxcb-dri2.so.0.0.0
7f041c7a1000-7f041c7a2000 rw-p 00004000 fe:01 1183468                    /usr/lib/libxcb-dri2.so.0.0.0
7f041c7a2000-7f041c7bb000 r-xp 00000000 fe:01 1183471                    /usr/lib/libxcb-glx.so.0.0.0
7f041c7bb000-7f041c9bb000 ---p 00019000 fe:01 1183471                    /usr/lib/libxcb-glx.so.0.0.0
7f041c9bb000-7f041c9bd000 r--p 00019000 fe:01 1183471                    /usr/lib/libxcb-glx.so.0.0.0
7f041c9bd000-7f041c9be000 rw-p 0001b000 fe:01 1183471                    /usr/lib/libxcb-glx.so.0.0.0
7f041c9be000-7f041c9e8000 r-xp 00000000 fe:01 1200594                    /usr/lib/libglapi.so.0.0.0
7f041c9e8000-7f041cbe8000 ---p 0002a000 fe:01 1200594                    /usr/lib/libglapi.so.0.0.0
7f041cbe8000-7f041cbec000 r--p 0002a000 fe:01 1200594                    /usr/lib/libglapi.so.0.0.0
7f041cbec000-7f041cbed000 rw-p 0002e000 fe:01 1200594                    /usr/lib/libglapi.so.0.0.0
7f041cbed000-7f041cbee000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f041cbee000-7f041cbef000 r-xp 00000000 fe:01 1200499                    /usr/lib/libxshmfence.so.1.0.0
7f041cbef000-7f041cdef000 ---p 00001000 fe:01 1200499                    /usr/lib/libxshmfence.so.1.0.0
7f041cdef000-7f041cdf0000 r--p 00001000 fe:01 1200499                    /usr/lib/libxshmfence.so.1.0.0
7f041cdf0000-7f041cdf1000 rw-p 00002000 fe:01 1200499                    /usr/lib/libxshmfence.so.1.0.0
7f041cdf1000-7f041cdf7000 r-xp 00000000 fe:01 1183479                    /usr/lib/libxcb-sync.so.1.0.0
7f041cdf7000-7f041cff6000 ---p 00006000 fe:01 1183479                    /usr/lib/libxcb-sync.so.1.0.0
7f041cff6000-7f041cff7000 r--p 00005000 fe:01 1183479                    /usr/lib/libxcb-sync.so.1.0.0
7f041cff7000-7f041cff8000 rw-p 00006000 fe:01 1183479                    /usr/lib/libxcb-sync.so.1.0.0
7f041cff8000-7f041cffa000 r-xp 00000000 fe:01 1183470                    /usr/lib/libxcb-present.so.0.0.0
7f041cffa000-7f041d1f9000 ---p 00002000 fe:01 1183470                    /usr/lib/libxcb-present.so.0.0.0
7f041d1f9000-7f041d1fa000 r--p 00001000 fe:01 1183470                    /usr/lib/libxcb-present.so.0.0.0[1]    24856 segmentation fault  sudo /opt/resolve/bin/start-resolve
Kernel: 4.11.9-1-ARCH
DE: GNOME 3.24.2
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz
GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000

Joel Elizaga

PostMon Jul 03, 2017 4:47 am

I installed the DeckLink Mini Monitor 4k on CentOS 7 and still can't get audio working in DaVinci.

As you can see here, the audio track of the timeline is empty, and when watching the clip I selected, the mixer doesn't indicate any audio playback, and neither does PulseAudio:

I played the same clip in VLC to confirm that I do get playback using that:

In fact, I can't get any sound output at all via my headphone output jack since installing the DeckLink. I suppose that's standard--I've probably got to find another device to attach to the DeckLink to play back sound, but geez, isn't that a little invasive? If anybody figures out how to do that, please let me know.

Also, I've got this same exact issue on CentOS 7 and driver 10.9:

David Franzo wrote:
Nelson Villamil wrote:CentOS 7 + Blackmagic Driver 10.9 FAIL

Hi

Now exploring Resolve 14 BETA running with Linux.

BUT, I have problems with the installation of the Decklink driver (desktop Video 10.9)

BUT when I open Media express, it does not open, because it does not detect the hardware, same error opening Blackmagic Control panel, Not detect hardware, Resolve, when checking the options I / O does not detect the Blackmagic card.

Having this same issue. I used the Centos 7.3 + Resolve 12.5.5 install disc from Blackmagic, then updated to Resolve 14 and Desktop Video 10.9

It asked to update the firmware for the Decklink so I allowed it, and after restart it still does not show up as an interface. Not in Desktop Video Utility, and not in Resolve preferences.

The same system running on Centos 6.8 with Desktop Video 10.9 works fine though. So it must be something to do with Centos 7.

DaVinci Resolve detects the DeckLink in "Preferences...," and Desktop Video Setup detects the DeckLink, and I detect the DeckLink when I look in my case and see the fan on it spinning, but Media Express doesn't:

Michael Ditto

PostTue Jul 04, 2017 7:05 pm

I don't know if this is too much to ask, but would it be possible for blackmagic to distribute Resolve as a flatpak? It might help with installation and stability across multiple distros more easy.

Vassilis Kontodimas

PostTue Jul 04, 2017 9:38 pm

Has anyone else experienced reloading a project only to lose all of the clip gradings? Happens on Ubuntu.

Alessandro Fontana

PostWed Jul 05, 2017 6:07 am

Has anyone else experienced reloading a project only to lose all of the clip gradings? Happens on Ubuntu.

viewtopic.php?p=347231#p347231

Vassilis Kontodimas

PostThu Jul 06, 2017 10:03 am

Alessandro Fontana wrote:

viewtopic.php?p=347231#p347231

At least your widgets were... normal. Mine went out of range and in some cases, I could no longer see the curves or bars.

Speaking of which, has anyone heard or -even better- been able to use Resolve with MESA OpenCL? The AMDGPU-PRO on CentOS is excruciatingly slow, to the point I see my Fedora laptop's MESA 425M nVidia perform better on desktop than my big AMDGPU-PRo RX480.

It would be awesome if Resolve & Fusion could work the the MESA drivers.

Aaron Willman

Resolve Install on Centos 7 Unsuccessful

PostThu Jul 06, 2017 10:59 pm

Hi... I'm a new guy here.

So i am having an issue with the installation of DaVinci Resolve 14 on my linux Centos 7 machine. I follow the directions provided, and it looks like the installation was okay. I click on the desktop icon, but nothing happens.

I downloaded and installed DVR 12.5.6, but i get the same result. This doesn't happen with Fusion, or any other app, for that matter.

Does the NVIDIA driver need to be installed for it to work? because i can't seem to replace the nouveau kernel, because there is no blacklist.conf file in the spot that it should be in...

anyone have any ideas?
"wot's oll this, then?"

Vassilis Kontodimas

Re: Resolve Install on Centos 7 Unsuccessful

PostFri Jul 07, 2017 3:31 am

Aaron Willman wrote:Hi... I'm a new guy here.

So i am having an issue with the installation of DaVinci Resolve 14 on my linux Centos 7 machine. I follow the directions provided, and it looks like the installation was okay. I click on the desktop icon, but nothing happens.

I downloaded and installed DVR 12.5.6, but i get the same result. This doesn't happen with Fusion, or any other app, for that matter.

Does the NVIDIA driver need to be installed for it to work? because i can't seem to replace the nouveau kernel, because there is no blacklist.conf file in the spot that it should be in...

anyone have any ideas?

You'll need to actually create the blacklist.conf file.

Follow this guide below:
https://www.centos.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=62374

But also keep in mind that one "nouveau" is misspelled in the blacklist.conf the guy is speaking of.

Additionally, which nVidia do you have? It plays a significant role as to which Cuda it supports.
Resolve 12.5 needs Cuda 2, while Resolve 14 needs Cuda 3 and neither runs without having those present. Fusion, however, can run with disabled OpenCL/Cuda nodes. It's just Resolve that has this demand.

You can find out what your card supports in this link: https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-gpus

Worst case scenario, you can replace it with OpenCL.
However, give the above guide a shot and let us know how it goes.

Important edit
If you already have your nVidia drivers installed, skip what the guy says about installing them.
Simple press "e" on your Grub boot screen, seek the line that starts with Linux, go after the "quiet splash" area and add the following:
rdblacklist=nouveau
...and press CTRL+X.

That command will remain active on Grub and will henceforth disable nouveau directly on the Kernel.

Second edit
If you also run Resolve and your footage through SSD, I found that a kernel update massively improves speed on both the drive and the graphics card (I have an AMD RX480).

Which kernel are you running on CentOS?
The:
uname -r
Will let you know.

Aaron Willman

PostSat Jul 08, 2017 3:33 am

Vassilis Kontodimas wrote:You'll need to actually create the blacklist.conf file.

...that's what i was thinking...

Vassilis Kontodimas wrote:Follow this guide below:
https://www. centos. org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=62374

i will try this. i didn't do this initially because i was warned by my computer that a blacklist.conf file exists in "swap", which i also could not locate. I am fairly new to Linux, so i am just learning the terminology.

Vassilis Kontodimas wrote:Additionally, which nVidia do you have? It plays a significant role as to which Cuda it supports.
Resolve 12.5 needs Cuda 2, while Resolve 14 needs Cuda 3 and neither runs without having those present. Fusion, however, can run with disabled OpenCL/Cuda nodes. It's just Resolve that has this demand.

I have a 780 gx NVIDIA, and i believe it does support that CUDA driver. The driver won't install, though because of the kernel issue.

I will give all this a shot! I really want v14, though... so i will probably uninstall the Resolve i currently have, and replace it. or should i just overwrite v12.5.6?

thank you! :D :D :D
"wot's oll this, then?"

Aaron Willman

PostSat Jul 08, 2017 10:31 pm

okay... my kernel is:
"3.10.0-514.26.2.el7.x86_64"

so, i tried all that, and it still failed during installation. i will attach my log notes.

i am going to reboot the computer again and re-input the rdblacklist in the GRUB menu, to see if that's what was causing it to be unsuccessful that time.
"wot's oll this, then?"

Adelson Munhoz

PostTue Jul 11, 2017 12:44 am

I believe that, since the nouveau driver is part of the kernel, you must rebuild the initramfs after the blacklist process, in order to remove it completely:

# dracut -f

Vassilis Kontodimas

PostTue Jul 11, 2017 8:04 am

Aaron Willman wrote:I have a 780 gx NVIDIA, and i believe it does support that CUDA driver. The driver won't install, though because of the kernel issue.

I will give all this a shot! I really want v14, though... so i will probably uninstall the Resolve i currently have, and replace it. or should i just overwrite v12.5.6?

thank you! :D :D :D

You're most welcome.
But before you say thank you, let's make Resolve 14 work first. :-)

The thing that it needs is to detect Cuda or OpenCL. And when Resolve sees you have nVidia, it will rush to detect Cuda. And the initial driver simply doesn't carry with it what's required. So, I recommend doing something a bit... backward.

Step 1:
Head to https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-downloads
and download the Cuda Toolkit for CentOS. It's a huge file, so it will take a bit of time. The reason I am recommending this first is because it has an nVidia driver in it, though older than what the version of the Long Term one. So, if you first install the driver and then the Toolkit, you'll get a downgrade that will generate a few glitches - that you don't want.
So, download and install it.

Step 2:
Head over to ELRepo here:
http://elrepo.org/tiki/tiki-index.php
And add the repository as it recommends.
Then run:
sudo yum install nvidia-detect

But before you install what it says, run:
sudo yum install dkms
(press TAB at the end of the command if the installation says "no package")
As it's the module builder for the kernel.

Then run
nvidia-detect

Then execute:
sudo yum install <<Driver nvidia-detect recommends>>

The driver should be the version 375.66.
Just to be on the safe side, do a search for any other components by using:
yum search nvidia

This will show you everything that the repositories have with nVidia. Everything that has the 375.66 / or the x86_64, you can install with the "sudo yum install" command.

Then reboot and go to...

Step 3:
On the boot page, press "E", go to the line that starts with "Linux" and insert the "rdblacklist=nouveau" after the "quiet splash" declaration.

This combo should allow you to run Resolve normally. As long as you installed the libpng12-devel & zlib-devel packages (with the usual "sudo yum install <<name of package>>". If it says that packages are not found, just double-tap TAB key and yum will either fill in the rest of the package name or show you the different options/versions available.

And last but not least, Resolve 12.5 will fully replace the v14 files and vice versa.

Sorry I can't put in the actual codes for the installation packages, as I'm currently on my Fedora laptop and there are a few differences here from the oldie CentOS.

However, once everything is installed and runs normally (which it should), consider upgrading your Kernel as it will significantly boost your speed. Both graphics card & SSD (if you have it).

But that is a whole different can of worms. First, let's get R14 loaded and running. :-)

Aaron Willman

PostTue Jul 11, 2017 8:03 pm

That method worked, thank you! resolve 14 is working!... for the most part...

but now i have no audio. :?

It's probably a known that the KDE and system sound configs fight with each other. i got them to work, though on all other apps, but resolve just output sound.

it shows wave forms and the monitor is moving... anyone else experience this and have a fix for it?

EDIT:
Did some troubleshooting, and still haven't found the issue. But i have more information:

In the "Sound" pref of the system preferences, there is the "applications" category that tells you what app is using audio.
It does not show that Resolve is using the audio, which was expected. And it can't be a pref in Resolve 14, because i tried my other NLE, Lightworks, and it also has no audio, and does the same thing in the prefs. That's all i can tell you right now.
"wot's oll this, then?"
PreviousNext

Return to DaVinci Resolve