R3D FullRes Premium decode broken after Resolve Studio 14.01

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

ChristopherSeguine

R3D FullRes Premium decode broken after Resolve Studio 14.01

PostFri Mar 02, 2018 11:36 am

Poor R3d decode performance, Full Res Premium decode broken in Resolve Studio 14.1,14.2,14.3 - works as expected in 14.01

workstation: 60 Cores/128gb/2x GTX-1080ti/Decklink 12G extreme/900MB/Sec raid

Source: 6144x3160 5:1 R3D 23.976
Decode Quality: Full Res Premium / 16

Timeline 4096x2160 23.976
Decklink 12G extreme UHD 2160p/23.976
Output Scaling 3840x2160
Minimize interface updates - Disabled
Hide UI overlays - Disabled

Resolve 14.01 / R3D SDK 6.2.2 works as expected

Playback with multiple node correction is real time/full resolution/framerate, with 60-70% CPU usage, GPU utilization is 30%

Decode uses all available cores
Config.Dat DT.Manager/Dt.Manager.Red Thread settings are respected, increasing from default 8 to the max of 32 increase performance on 60 core machine

Resolve 14.1,14.2,14.3 / R3D SDK 7.05/7.06 does NOT work as expected

R3D decode uses only 16 threads/cores, CPU utilization is below 20%, GPU utilization is 10%
Playback is only 5fps
config.dat thread settings have no effect.
Red.GPU.Enable in config.dat has no effect, Can not switch between CPU/GPU decode
Can only playback full fps at R3d Half/Good with other settings unchanged.

RedCine 50.2/ R3d SDK 7.07 works as expected

Source: 6144x3160 5:1 R3D 23.976
Full Res Premium
Decklink 12G extreme UHD 2160p/23.976

Real time/full resolution/framerate, with 70-80% CPU usage

---

If your timeline resolution is less than 4k, r3d compression is > 10:1, or decode is not Full Res Premium, you will probably not notice the problem.

When Resolve switched from Red SDK 6.2.2 to SDK 7.05/7.06 (Ipp2 support) something was broken, decode performance for Full Resolution Premium is horrible due to lack of cpu utilization.   Switching Color Science Version 2/Version 3 has no effect, set Color Science Original = black frame

14.01 playback is as expected, 14.1-14.3 playback is broken with all else being the same.

Arri65 , Phantom .cine, DJI DNG raw files work ok, only R3D decode is broken in versions after 14.01
copying  the Red libraries from 14.01 to 14.3 does not work, Resolve does not launch

Logs sent to tech support.

14.3 playback from Color page:

14.01 playback from Color page:
Primary: TRX40 Xtreme (3970x), Decklink Extreme 12G, 2x RTX3090, Areca Raid
Primary source: Red 8k .r3d, Phantom .cine, secondary footage: ArriRaw, DJI X5 CDNG

ChristopherSeguine

Re: R3D FullRes Premium decode broken after Resolve Studio 1

PostSat Mar 03, 2018 10:24 pm

Easy to replicate the problem:

On a machine with more than 16 cores, set the CPU affinity of Resolve to use only 16 physical cores - task manager or process lasso.
Play a R3D clip at full res premium on a 4k timeline.

Resolve 14.01, Limiting Resolve to use only 16 cores decreases performance/playback fps - expected behavior 

Resolve 14.1 - 14.3, Limiting Resolve to use only 16 cores results in No decrease in performance - Broken.

It is not a hardware problem or Red SDK problem, there is a performance problem with Resolve's implementation of the Red 7.05+ SDK.
Primary source: Red 8k .r3d, Phantom .cine, secondary footage: ArriRaw, DJI X5 CDNG

Roger Singh

PostSun Mar 04, 2018 2:12 pm

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for posting this issue in a very detailed manner. I believe I've been observing the same issue. I have an 18 core xeon, and I noticed the lack of cpu/GPU usage as well.

I see no performance difference when changing the raw settings from full res premium to half res premium to half res good.

The only option I've seen that sped up playback was switching on proxy mode to half res.

I generally have performance mode disabled, I remember it was affecting the colours when it was enabled.

Michael Lindsay

PostSun Mar 04, 2018 6:04 pm

Hi Christoper

We have the exact same problem on a z8 with 28 (56) cores which we reported a month ago... actually our example of the problem is even more acute. We can get to 95+% CPU usage in 14.01 creating editorial files but this drops to about 32% with 14.3.. ..and interestingly the latest redcine which is basically the same SDK with a GUI can make the CPUs sit at 100%..

14.01 is fine but everything later with r3ds does not decode properly.. we did detailed testing and fed back everything (through our dealer) to davinci... they unfortunately say they can't recreate which I appreciate makes fixes difficult (we have now recreated on 2 other machines) but I think they are using Linux with their big core z8 and Linux may work differently ... slightly worried NAB is approaching so unless their is some significant noise this may get sidelined.

My problem is we own a Red Monstro as need the new SDK.. the same SDK in other software is not a problem.. so I am tending towards this being a davinci issue.

I even spent more money on loads more memory (to populate every memory channel) and a better GPU cards to try and solve this... nothing helped.

Delighted to see your detailed post! As you note this only effects REd files.. 14.3 is super fast with ARRI and Sony raw.. but as owner of red cameras who just sold a RRX this is not really not great for us.

Ps I have a 7 year old z800 that can deal with red files faster in 14.01 than a very expensive z8 in 14.1+

ChristopherSeguine

PostMon Mar 05, 2018 5:36 pm

Notice that the "Use GPU for Red Debayer" option disappeared from the Preferences/Video and Audio I/O page after Resolve 14.01, as did the option of setting different decode/play quality settings in camera raw settings.

Red sdk allows GPU processing to be done in existing application pipeline or using red sdk gpu processing - my guess is Resolve switched red decode methods and broke performance.  When using the the red gpu processing you must specify the number of threads to use - setDecompressionThreadCount(size_t decompressionThreadCount), doesn't look like Resolve is doing this properly.

If Performance Mode/Automatic, or Performance Mode/Optimize Decode Quality is enabled - Resolve drops the R3D decode from Full Resolution Premium/16bit to what looks like  Half Res Good/8bit - this is not documented what exactly performance mode is doing - maybe Rohit or Peter could explain.    Maybe others are not complaining as much because they have performance mode enabled and are not monitoring in 4k and do not notice the drop in quality.

To be clear, we've tested this on our HP, Asus, and Supermicro dual/quad cpu systems - all exhibit this problem.  14.01 performance is normal, install 14.1 through 14.3 without any other system changes, R3D Full Resolution performance is unusable.

We have not received a reply to support requests from BM yet.

ChristopherSeguine

PostThu Mar 08, 2018 6:13 pm

Puget Systems also did a test which shows the problem:

https://www.pugetsystems.com/labs/articles/DaVinci-Resolve-14-GPU-Scaling-Core-i9-vs-Xeon-W-vs-Dual-Xeon-SP-1121/

2: RED footage at "Full Res." decode quality is... weird
This was not as much of an issue with 4K RED footage, but with 6K and especially 8K RED footage trying to use "Full Res." decode quality resulted in very odd results. Not only did we simply see lower playback FPS compared to using "Half Res." but in many cases using "Full Res." decode resulted in a performance drop when we increased the number of GPUs. It may be that we are hitting a CPU or storage bottleneck, but given the fact that we saw the same thing with the Dual Xeon CPUs and are using a very fast storage drive (3,500 MB/s read) we think this is more of an issue with DaVinci Resolve itself.

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostFri Mar 09, 2018 2:25 am

I've done a test here and am not seeing a big difference between Resolve 14.0.1 and 14.3 and RedCine-X 50.2 in CPU utilization.

I'm using a Dell Precision 7920 work station with dual Xeon Gold 6136 12 core 3.0 GHz CPUs, with an NVIDIA GP100 GPU. Running Windows 10 Pro.

I'm using a Red 8192x3456 file that's using REDcode 12:1.

Note that timeline resolution isn't going to make much difference in CPU utilization. Nor are GPU's, as long as you have something half decent.

Assuming you don't have a Red Rocket-X card, the CPU processing load comes from decompressing the Red files. And using Full (or Premium) decoding mode has the heaviest CPU decompression load. In Resolve, when you select Half Res Good decode mode, that dramatically lowers the CPU decompression load. But Half and Full Res Premium decode mode exerts basically the same CPU decompression load.

The GPU's are used for debayering the Red footage. Without a Red Rocket-X card, you are probably never going to run out of GPU (assuming decent GPU's) for debayering, because the CPU decompression will always be the bottleneck.

Below are screenshots of CPU usage from the above conditions, with Resolve 14.0.1, Resolve 14.3 and RedCine-X 50.2.

14_0_1 red 8k clip play full premium decode.PNG
Resolve 14.0.1
14_0_1 red 8k clip play full premium decode.PNG (89.1 KiB) Viewed 10646 times

14_3 red 8k clip play full premium decode.PNG
Resolve 14.3
14_3 red 8k clip play full premium decode.PNG (88.48 KiB) Viewed 10646 times

RedCine-X Full Quality 8K Playback .PNG
RedCine-X 50.2
RedCine-X Full Quality 8K Playback .PNG (125.54 KiB) Viewed 10646 times

Note that all 24 real cores are being pretty much fully utilized in all 3 tests. I'm not sure what's going on with the HyperThread cores. But it seems similar in all 3 tests.

In Christopher's test, it seems that HyperThreading is not being used. Is that because Windows 10 doesn't deal well with 120 cores? Maybe the fact you have 4 CPU's has something to do with what you are seeing. But that doesn't explain why Michael apparently sees something similar with 56 cores on the Z8.

If either of you would care to share a Resolve export .drp file of the tests you used for your results, I'd be interested to try them on the system here and see what happens. Maybe you've got some Preference or Project setting different from what I'm using.
Dwaine Maggart
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Support

Chip.Murphy

PostFri Mar 09, 2018 6:55 am

My meager 1950x has no problem doing 16 cores /32 threads with Red.
Attachments
20180309_015456.png
20180309_015456.png (371.73 KiB) Viewed 10627 times

ChristopherSeguine

PostFri Mar 09, 2018 8:03 am

Thanks Dwaine,

PM sent with files

Your task manager doesn't show that its not using the hyper threaded cores, it shows that resolve is not using the 2nd cpu - cores are displayed in logical order, every other core is a physical core.  

Resolve doesn't support Processor Groups, so it can only use max 64 threads, so I have hyper threading disabled on the quad 15 core.
We cant't use red rockets as they compromise quality.

Problem may be specific to systems with more than 28 physical cores - dual 14 core and up, the puget systems test is dual 14core, my tests are dual 14 core,/dual 16 core/quad 15 core, Michael's test are dual 14 core .  I can't think why that would be.

Do you have a dual 14 core system there to test?

I tried limiting Resolve to only using 24 cores through task manager , but it does not help

Did you have Performance Mode enabled? as that would drop r3d decode to half/good.

Are you able to play one of the sample clips I uploaded at Full Resolution/Premium on a 4096x2160 timeline, at 24fps, Performance Mode disabled,  out a decklink extreme to a UHD monitor?    Bottom line, I can in 14.01 with cpu to spare, can not in 14.3

Michael Lindsay

PostMon Mar 12, 2018 4:00 pm

Hi Dwaine

Thanks for doing some quick testing ….. But are you showing CPU usage just for playback?? that is not relevant as it must be for full quality rendering out of files or the better result you show may just be capped with the base frame rate (you would never see 100% usage on my setups even in 14.01 if I am just playing back).. also reading and writing out to separate drive arrays helps max things out (even if the drive is potentially so fast one may deem that irrelevant to do).. Also to reiterate on your images of 14.3 one can clearly see the 2nd chip is ignored where as in 14.01 it is just being underused and this could be due to bandwidth limitations elsewhere or capped due to playback rate etc also as stated by Christopher if performance mode is engaged it would comletly squew the results.

On 3 machines (a 2x6c a 2x12c and the 2x14c) we are seeing performance cripled by anything later than 14.01...

like for like Resolve used to be fast now it is not!...

I am not a super expert in all apects of Resolve but I have being using it for a long time for 2 very particular tasks. This is R3d Decoding for editorial and finishing …. Due to the sometimes painful computational strain of R3D files and the fact I have had Red cameras since the very begging I am a expert in how long it takes to decode R3d files on every machine we have ever owned. The current big pain for us is editorial files creation and not finishing.

In a specific to Red use well balanced setup/machine decoding R3ds for editorial in either Redcine or Resolve will max out EVERY CPU CORE.. hyper-threading turned on. Not 60% but 95%+.. often sitting at 100% and only dropping a little at the end and beginning of new files. This performance is essential for Editorial file creation! Resolve's14.3 apparent R3d bug renders a Brand new Z8 to be slower than a 7 year old Z800 using 14.01!

I believe my dealer has sent all my details to you guys.. ?

thank you

Michael

ChristopherSeguine

PostMon Mar 19, 2018 4:14 pm

After 14.01, Resolve is not using the Red sdk setDecompressionThreadCount() and setConcurrentImageCount() to set the correct # of threads based on system hardware = very poor HighRes Premium decode performance in multi-cpu systems.  

These should be set as LogicalCores(including hyperthreaded) - 1, or Preferably a user adjustable setting in the red camera raw tab.

You can check this bug by monitoring the threads Resolve is using in task manager, set resolve's cpu affinity to less cores, it still uses the same amount of threads playing R3ds - resolve does not adjust based on available cores.  

You can duplicate  the performance problem by simulating it with Redline to convert a R3D to DNXHR with no scaling:

redline --i M:\TEST_001.R3D --o D:\TEST.MXF --format 204 --colorSciVersion 3 --gammaCurve 34 --colorSpace 25 --gpuPlatform 2 --cudaDeviceIndexes 0 1 --numGraphs 60 --logFile D:\MXFTest.txt

If you omit --numGraphs 60, which specifies the number of threads, you will see the same poor performance as in Resolve 14.3

Additional Red problems as of Resolve 14.3:

D.E.B. should function in ColorScience3 mode (stage 1 processing), it does not

Exposure control should function in ColorScience3 mode (stage 1 processing), it does not. 

CameraRaw/Red/Tint in ColorScience3 should be in the section with White Balance and Use Camera Metadata selectable as they are related.

Performance Mode does not work on Red 6k clips, only 8k - expected behavior drop from High Res Premium to Half Res Good, actual behavior - nothing, (4k timeline)

other 14.3 problems:

Hide GUI overlays Disables Viewer Lut

Scopes are always effected by Viewer Lut, no matter if No lut is specified.  Only Hide GUI overlay disables GUI lut applied to scopes.

MishaEngel

PostSat Sep 01, 2018 8:26 pm

What is the current status of this issue?

Dwaine, Peter, ...

Peter Chamberlain

Blackmagic Design

PostMon Sep 03, 2018 6:55 am

Can you test with 15.0.1 released today as there have been a lot of changes since 14.3
DaVinci Resolve Product Manager

Carsten Sellberg

PostMon Sep 03, 2018 8:16 am

Dwaine Maggart wrote: In Christopher's test, it seems that HyperThreading is not being used. Is that because Windows 10 doesn't deal well with 120 cores? Maybe the fact you have 4 CPU's has something to do with what you are seeing. But that doesn't explain why Michael apparently sees something similar with 56 cores on the Z8.

Hi

Dwaine ask:

'In Christopher's test, it seems that HyperThreading is not being used. Is that because Windows 10 doesn't deal well with 120 cores? Maybe the fact you have 4 CPU's has something to do with what you are seeing. But that doesn't explain why Michael apparently sees something similar with 56 cores on the Z8.'

I wonder, if what you both see, can have something with Windows 10 Processor Groups to do. Please see this Microsoft link:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/window ... sor-groups

'Support for systems that have more than 64 logical processors is based on the concept of a processor group, which is a static set of up to 64 logical processors that is treated as a single scheduling entity.'

and

'For example, a system with 128 logical processors would have two processor groups with 64 processors in each group,'

Regards Carsten.
URSA Mini 4.6K

MishaEngel

PostMon Sep 03, 2018 2:24 pm

Peter Chamberlain wrote:Can you test with 15.0.1 released today as there have been a lot of changes since 14.3

It's not for myself at the moment but for the people who want to upgrade to the 32c/64tr Threadripper 2990WX. Our 1950x 16c/32tr running at 4 GHz all-core and 2 overclocked VEGA FE's work great in Resolve(both Windows and Linux upto 100% on all 32 threads). Our system can playback the following 8k.R3D's at maximum quality settings in real-time in an 8k timeline

RED 8192x4096 (12:1) 23.976 fps WEAPON 8K S35 S002_C074_02065Z_001
RED 8192x4320 (9:1) 25 fps WEAPON 8K S35 B001_C096_0902AP_001

and is CPU limited with
RED 8192x4320 (7:1) 23.976 fps EPIC-W 8K S35 S002_C074_02065Z_001 (22..24 fps)

Since you have a Dell Precision 7920 work station with dual Xeon Gold 6136 12 core 3.0 GHz CPUs, with an NVIDIA GP100 GPU. Running Windows 10 Pro. Which has 24c/48tr not using all the threads
I kind of hoped that with the release of DR15, DR becomes even better multi-threaded.

It might also be a windows issue(looking at the phoronix test it wouldn't surpise me https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=windows-server-2990wx&num=1).

Hope you can clear things up.
When it's a windows issue we know what to do(same counts for Microsoft) and when it's a DR issue you know what to do.

I bet AMD will be more than willing to assist you.

Misha

AndreasOberg

PostMon Sep 03, 2018 2:38 pm

In Davinci 15.0 I can only playback Red quarter res. In Redcine I can almost play fullres
We have Windows 10, 2x Titan X and 2x28 CPU cores. Maybe the amount of CPU cores is causing the problem if there is a limit on the amount of cores.

In Redcine X the cores are fine, but the Titan X cause some stuttering. I tested with 2x1080 Ti and it easily playbacked in full debayer in Redcine.

I can test tonight with the new release.
Best,
Andreas
VFX Director - Visual Forest Ltd

AndreasOberg

PostTue Sep 04, 2018 7:36 pm

Ok testing the latest version
8k clip.
Windows 10 latest version, latest version of Resolve. 2xTitan X, 28 cores 3.1GHz Xeon, 128GB Ram
Full res
8fps-11fps
CPU: 15-50%
GPU 50% each of them.

Half res
After a while it stabilizes at 24fps, but it takes maybe 5 seconds
CPU: 75%
GPU: 48%

I try another clip and it only plays back at 16fps in half res. If I restart it it played back in 24fps.
CPU is 75%
GPU 50% for both cards.

Hope that is useful. The new 2080 Ti should be quite a bit faster than these Titan X cards.
VFX Director - Visual Forest Ltd

MishaEngel

PostTue Sep 04, 2018 8:29 pm

Andreas:

Is that on a dual Xeon E5-2690 v4 with 2x 4x16GB DDR4-2400 CL16?

What results do you get in Cinebench R15 MC (it should be between 4250 and 4300 on stock speeds).

When multithreading is perfect like on a treadripper with 16 cores 2 things can happen when you are not reaching realtime playback:
1 cpu's at 95..100% at all cores, so your CPU limited.
2 GPU's at 95..100% at both CPU's, so your CPU limited.

We use a 7 GB/s R/W scratch disk and 128 GB DDR4-3200 CL14 so we don't have a limit there.

In Dwaine's test not all cores where at 95..100% but he is using only 1 GP100 (blazing fast card by the way).

Can you test a 5:1 8k.R3D and see if all cores are at 95..100% or the following sample from RED:
http://www.red.com/sample-r3d-files
EPIC-W 8K S35
8K FF (8192 x 4320)
24 fps
REDCODE 7:1
DSMC2 Standard OLPF

Our Threadripper struggles with this file at around 22..24 fps, CPU bottlenecked (all setting at max quality and an 8k timeline).

I don't know about your CPU's but you are sure bottlenecked by your GPU's GTX Titan X (both in compute power as in memory bandwith)

Jack Fairley

PostTue Sep 04, 2018 10:57 pm

There is definitely something weird here. Threadripper 1950X @ 3.7GHz, 2x 1080 Ti, 4x16GB DDR4-2666. Cinebench ~3000, testing on DCI 2K timeline. With decode set to full res premium or half res premium on linked 8K sample, playback is terrible. Each GPU is around 10-20% load, CPU rarely goes above 50%. If I set decode to half res good, it will use 100% CPU.

Going to update everything and try again.
Ryzen 5800X3D
32GB DDR4-3600
RTX 3090
DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G
Resolve Studio 17.4.1
Windows 11 Pro 21H2

Jack Fairley

PostWed Sep 05, 2018 1:04 am

Going from Windows 10 Pro 1703 to Windows 10 Pro 1803 (or flashing BIOS... doubtful) fixed this for me. It's possible that it wasn't the content of the update, just the fact that they're treated as OS upgrades which reset a lot of things nowadays.
Ryzen 5800X3D
32GB DDR4-3600
RTX 3090
DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G
Resolve Studio 17.4.1
Windows 11 Pro 21H2

luigivaltulini

PostThu Sep 06, 2018 7:33 am

hey guys,
same problem but..
supermicro dual 18 2699v3 + redrocket-x, 3 1080 ti, windows 10 pro and workstation Davinci 15.01

Monstro 8khd 6:1 , Davinci setting project IPP2 full debayer 6-8 fps . :(
Monstro 8khd 6:1 , Davinci setting project Version2 (rwg/log3010) + Lut ipp2 on node , and full debayer , have REALTIME :)

i have tested this in 3 workstation same problem, but i switch project in version2 rwg/log310 + lut ipp2 all work in realtime fast.

MishaEngel

PostThu Sep 06, 2018 11:58 am

luigivaltulini wrote:hey guys,
same problem but..
supermicro dual 18 2699v3 + redrocket-x, 3 1080 ti, windows 10 pro and workstation Davinci 15.01

Monstro 8khd 6:1 , Davinci setting project Version2 (rwg/log3010) + Lut ipp2 on node , and full debayer , have REALTIME :)

i have tested this in 3 workstation same problem, but i switch project in version2 rwg/log310 + lut ipp2 all work in realtime fast.

Good to hear you solved it Luigi, loved your testing on Redusers with the DSMC2's vs. the Venice.
Send Matt Bach from Puget this info, he would be greatful.

Was your testing with the rocket on or of.
A dual 18 2699V3 + 3 1080ti should have enough compute power to (CPU)decrypt/decode/decompress and (GPU) debayer all sorts of 8k.R3D

luigivaltulini

PostThu Sep 06, 2018 4:24 pm

MishaEngel wrote:
luigivaltulini wrote:hey guys,
same problem but..

Good to hear you solved it Luigi, loved your testing on Redusers with the DSMC2's vs. the Venice.
Send Matt Bach from Puget this info, he would be greatful.

Was your testing with the rocket on or of.
A dual 18 2699V3 + 3 1080ti should have enough compute power to (CPU)decrypt/decode/decompress and (GPU) debayer all sorts of 8k.R3D

Ciao Misha ;)

Monstro 8kHD 6:1
with Redrocket ON all Realtime smooth Version 2 RWG/log310 project
with Redrocket ON 6-8 fps IPP2 project
with Redrocket OFF 20-21 fps Version 2 RWG/log310 project
with Redrocket OFF 5-6 fps IPP2 project

DRAGON 6KHD 6:1
All Realtime with or without redrocket but with Version 2 color, if you use IPP2 disaster about 7-8 fps with or without Redrocket.

is very strange, i try with Redcine-x in legacy with LUT 3d, all is very smooth and fast but if i use directly IPP2 is not smooth and fast...

Dinindu Jagoda

PostSun Sep 30, 2018 6:47 pm

I have no idea what's going on, but my old i7 3770K 16GB Memory Titan 6GB renders out full debayer R3D files faster than my Supermicro Dual Xeon 10 Core (20 Cores in total) 48GB Memory GTX 1070.

The i7 3770K systems runs at 100% CPU when rendering and the Supermicro is at around 20-25%. for Red Dragon 6K. Although if I render 4K Red Epic material it tends to render at around 60-80CPU usage on the Supermicro.

i7 system has windows 10 update 1803 installed. Supermicro has Windows 10 1703 and cannot be updated as it get's stuck each time I update windows.

Any clue as to what's going on? I used to get pretty good full debayer rates when I did the final masters into DPX. But it's way slow. At it's current state I don't believe adding a couple of 1080 Ti's or anything as such would help. I get 7-8 fps Red 6K full res debayer render rates with no colour correction nodes done or even if I have about 20+ Nodes (without TNR).

If anyone found a solution to this issue it would be highly helpful if you shared how you solved it. Tried reducing the amount of CPU cores and it didn't make a difference. Half Res good debayer renders with 70-80% CPU utilization.

Din

MishaEngel

PostThu Jan 03, 2019 6:27 pm

Return to DaVinci Resolve