BMPCC4K start shipping

The place for questions about shooting with Blackmagic Cameras.
  • Author

ricardo marty

Re: BMPCC4K start shipping

PostFri Nov 09, 2018 2:51 pm

RandyCozzens wrote:Just a minor correction - I actually ordered October 5th from B&H. The "by the end of December" estimation from the rep does seem more and more unlikely as time goes on but I'm still hopeful. I'm thinking the bulk of the preorders were April-May and that things will speed up significantly as production ramps up and the preorders spread out from there on out.

As of this morning "BH" still has the "Available in limited quantity"tag for BMP4K. Unless they forgot to take it out probably means they have sufficient inventory to have them busy shipping for a couple of days.

Ric Marty
DVR_S 18.5, Asus ProArt PD5, 2.5 GHz i7 16-Core 64GB of 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM GeForce RTX 3070 1TB M.2 NVMe Window 11, LenovoLegion 2.6 i7 10750h 2.6, 64gb 3200mhz, rtx 2060, 1tb ssd M.2 Win 11 BenQ PD3420Q, Sony FS700R, Bmp4k, Sony A6700. PreSonus AudioBox

killeryellow

PostFri Nov 09, 2018 5:03 pm

FYI I ordered from BH on May 24 and got it Nov 6.

Stills function doesn't seem to be working for me, but really enjoying the camera and will try a firmware re-update.

Patrick Reagan

"Ramping Up Production"

PostFri Nov 09, 2018 5:04 pm

Jeez, right as I post this, they get their shipment.
Last edited by Patrick Reagan on Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Justin Jackson

PostFri Nov 09, 2018 5:50 pm

Ricardo..that would be fantastic if that were true. Funny, when I got to BH, a list of items shows up (recommended items I guess) and the BM4K is there saying in stock. But then I click it and it still says Limited Qty. My order, however says Backordered. So guessing they got different teams of developers and managers updating different parts of the site if they are not all referencing the same one item in their db. Bad bad bad design that is for sure... being a web/app developer myself.

Patrick, I can assure you nobody who ordered from BH past May has their camera in hand. Or.. at least they didnt a few days ago. I suspect BH may be starting to work their way through June/July pre-orders. A few of us who ordered in Sept/Oct still are told end of year... maybe.

Good news is my SmallRig rig and my booster both just shipped. I have in my cart my Sigma 18-35 lens/kit. Just waiting on another paycheck or two to clear before I pull the trigger.
Custom DIY AMD1950x 16-core/32-thread, liquid cooled, 64GB 3600Mhz RAM, 950Pro-512GB NVMe os/apps, 2x500GB 850 Evo RAID 0 SATA3, Zotac 1070 8GB video, USB 3.1Gen2 RAID0 2x4TB, 2x2TB Crucial MX500 SSD SATA3.

Fornez

Re: "Ramping Up Production"

PostFri Nov 09, 2018 8:27 pm

Patrick Reagan wrote:I'm curious if BMD is building cameras and sending them out in waves to distributors who are preferable or if it's strictly by when they ordered.

I preordered my camera April 13th and the company I preordered from says it still can't seem to get its shipment, so they don't even have an estimate on when we'll receive ours. They say their order was placed the minute the camera was available to order. I'm 20th out 1000 preorders, so I'm definitely in first batch territory.

However, I'm seeing other people who preordered a month, two months, three months after me receive their camera as of a couple weeks ago, but from places such as B&H Photo. You may say I preordered from a less reputable company, but really, I didn't. It's as reputable and large as the others.

What was the point of me preordering four and a half months in advance if seven months later, I don't even have an estimate on when the company will even get the cameras, let alone wait for them to ship?

Apparently cameras are shipped out according to dealer orders. Some smaller dealers put small orders immediately while other bigger companies like B&H wait to put in a large order.

It is up to your dealer not BM

Richard Carlson

PostSun Nov 11, 2018 7:58 am

For those of you in the UK still waiting for your camera my pre-order from April 9th with CVP shipped friday. It was ordered at 2238 in the evening according to the screen grab I took.
Richard Carlson
BMPCC, BMPCC 4K
GH3,GH4,A7S,6D,LX100

Cooper

PostSun Nov 11, 2018 5:47 pm

Little update...

So the shop from where I order the camera in Finland, received 5 (3+1+1) cameras in October. Now in November they have received 1 shipment of 3 cameras, like in October but a week later. Unless they start getting 3 cameras every 1-2 weeks, my initial assumption of January/February is sadly looking very realistic. Let's see if the DC cable pack arrive sooner from Swedish online reseller, no cameras there either.

Justin Jackson

PostSun Nov 11, 2018 6:44 pm

Guys (gals)? I gotta believe BM is going to put out a LOT more cameras soon. First the holiday season is coming..they would be crazy to miss out on the holiday season... I have several adult friends who have kids in theater/camera/etc at school and ALL of them know of and want the BM4K. It is within price range of many of these adults to buy these for their kids.. and where I live, parents love making their kids happy. :D So I have to believe BM is doing everything they can to ramp up production to 1000s of cameras a week going out world wide.

They will never respond here or anywhere how many orders they got, but think of the 100s of people that already got cameras and how many of us are all waiting.. I but they got more than 10,000 orders for this camera.. that I know kids in high school in my little dot on the map that want one.. and many have pre-ordered.. I suspect they got a massive number of orders and are trying to provide to everyone.

So.. I gotta believe that the 100 here and there BH and others get is going to turn in to 100s sooner than later to meet demand.

I hope I am right! :D
Custom DIY AMD1950x 16-core/32-thread, liquid cooled, 64GB 3600Mhz RAM, 950Pro-512GB NVMe os/apps, 2x500GB 850 Evo RAID 0 SATA3, Zotac 1070 8GB video, USB 3.1Gen2 RAID0 2x4TB, 2x2TB Crucial MX500 SSD SATA3.

Ric Murray

PostMon Nov 12, 2018 1:00 pm

I pre-ordered Aug 8 and just got email from B&H saying it will ship today (Monday,11/12).
Creativity is the ability to accept ambiguity.

Justin Jackson

PostMon Nov 12, 2018 2:58 pm

Oooh..that is good news. Hopefully they can make it thru September in the next week or two!

Fornez

PostTue Nov 13, 2018 3:39 am

Ric Murray wrote:I pre-ordered Aug 8 and just got email from B&H saying it will ship today (Monday,11/12).

Oh man I wonder how many pre-orders were placed between early August and early September when I ordered mine...the wait is and has been killing me. Congrats btw!

Justin Jackson

PostTue Nov 13, 2018 4:03 am

I hope you get yours sent soon so that mine is not far off!! Got my Small Rig two days ago, with USB-C/hdmi clamp, T5 SSD clamp, etc. Got my LensRegain booster today. Itching to get the camera.. and a good lens next. Then my gimbal of some sort (other than the RedKing I have)

Fornez

PostTue Nov 13, 2018 4:14 am

Justin Jackson wrote:I hope you get yours sent soon so that mine is not far off!! Got my Small Rig two days ago, with USB-C/hdmi clamp, T5 SSD clamp, etc. Got my LensRegain booster today. Itching to get the camera.. and a good lens next. Then my gimbal of some sort (other than the RedKing I have)

I got the same smallrig with the same attachments! I have the Ronin S already and then am gonna order my lens probably this week.

Luckily the Ronin S has been super helpful already with putting other peoples cameras on it, just waiting to put my own on it! I'll post when mine is shipped so hopefully you'll get yours soon after!

Justin Jackson

PostTue Nov 13, 2018 4:26 am

I had a LAB3 on order.. but lost my main job (still got contract gig for now that keeps us alive). So cancelled it. Also, I am really waiting to see if the MOZA Air X is as good/better than the LAB3. One of those two will be mine eventually!

I am most likely headed towards the Sigma 18-35. It seems like an amazing lens and at $650 or so, looks well worth all the amazing reviews. Even works with LensRegain from what I found.

Chris Whitten

PostTue Nov 13, 2018 9:03 am

Richard Carlson wrote:For those of you in the UK still waiting for your camera my pre-order from April 9th with CVP shipped friday. It was ordered at 2238 in the evening according to the screen grab I took.

Thanks, good to know.
I ordered from CVP about 14 hours later, so hopefully I will get my P4K in the next couple of weeks.
Chris Whitten

Rakesh Malik

PostTue Nov 13, 2018 5:44 pm

Justin Jackson wrote:being a web/app developer myself.

It's because of this that I'm always amused when people expect competent software engineering behind retail systems. Most of the time they're lucky they got a developer who could actually write working code since 90% of the people hiring software developers very obviously have no idea how to determine whether or not said developer actually knows anything useful -- and the ones that do are quite rare.

Makes it easy to understand why I want out...

... though the up side to being in this soul-sucking profession is that it allowed me to save up enough to buy a rather nice cinema camera. :)
Rakesh Malik
Cinematographer, photographer, adventurer, martial artist
http://WinterLight.studio
System:
Asus Flow X13, Octacore Zen3/32GB + XG Mobile nVidia RTX 3080/16GB
Apple M1 Mini/16GB

Rakesh Malik

PostTue Nov 13, 2018 6:55 pm

Justin Jackson wrote:I had a LAB3 on order.. but lost my main job (still got contract gig for now that keeps us alive). So cancelled it. Also, I am really waiting to see if the MOZA Air X is as good/better than the LAB3. One of those two will be mine eventually!

I'm eyeing the Air X also, for future use with a Pocket 4K as well as possibly my own Epic and Hydrogen setups. And if budget allows possibly Lithium...

I am most likely headed towards the Sigma 18-35. It seems like an amazing lens and at $650 or so, looks well worth all the amazing reviews. Even works with LensRegain from what I found.

The Sigma ART line are great lenses. I have an 18-35 and a 50-100 set, and have been very happy with their image quality. My only dislike is the breathing, which is not terrible on the 18-35, but it's quite terrible on the 50-100. For the price though, I'm willing to live with it until I can afford Angenieux EZ lenses. :)
Rakesh Malik
System:
Apple M1 Mini/16GB

Brad Hurley

PostTue Nov 13, 2018 7:09 pm

Justin Jackson wrote:So.. I gotta believe that the 100 here and there BH and others get is going to turn in to 100s sooner than later to meet demand.

According to this post from BMD in late October, they've already shipped "many thousands" of these cameras worldwide. Maybe not in the US, though!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=81284
Resolve 18 Studio, Mac Pro 3.0 GHz 8-core, 32 gigs RAM, dual AMD D700 GPU.
Audio I/O: Sound Devices USBPre-2

rick.lang

PostTue Nov 13, 2018 7:51 pm

Brad, I suspect no shipments of production cameras in Canada. My vendor still lists the camera on their website as a ‘preorder’ which means something quite different than the ‘order’ status you would expect to see if the cameras were shipping to them (or Canada). I’m not complaining as we have received some of the earliest cameras in the past. Our turn will come.

I had a shoot specifically planned for the camera in about 10 days, but I’m going to have to use the URSA Mini 4.6K as the A camera when I wanted it to be my B camera (or delay that until January). It is designed to be a two camera shoot and my only other video camera is the Canon HV20 which will need to be my B camera then! The shame of it! I’ll need to think about that. Thank goodness iMovie still handles HDV tapes since Resolve dropped support. Will you guys and girls hate me if I use a Canon camcorder as a B camera?

More time to get my several items of new gear ready. A bit sad I won’t be able to test that Tokina Cinema ATX 11-20mm T2.9 PL lens on the BMPCC4K, but I’ll use it on the URSA Mini. Just hope when the camera arrives, it’s got all the kinks worked out and BRAW is available for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rick Lang

Brad Hurley

PostTue Nov 13, 2018 8:38 pm

rick.lang wrote:Brad, I suspect no shipments of production cameras in Canada. My vendor still lists the camera on their website as a ‘preorder’ which means something quite different than the ‘order’ status you would expect to see if the cameras were shipping to them (or Canada).

Yep, I just checked my local supplier in Montréal and it's also preorder only. To be clear I'm not getting one; I already have an original Pocket and a Micro Cinema Camera that should serve me well for quite a few years to come. Maybe by then I'll have saved up for an Alexa Mini. :D
Resolve 18 Studio, Mac Pro 3.0 GHz 8-core, 32 gigs RAM, dual AMD D700 GPU.
Audio I/O: Sound Devices USBPre-2

rick.lang

PostTue Nov 13, 2018 9:29 pm

Just received a broadcast update from my vendor for those who ordered the BMPCC4K. To paraphrase, “we have received no status from BMD when we can expect to receive the camera.” Okay, but at least the vendor is talking to us after having been silent since the cameras began to ship to Asia, Australia, and Europe albeit in limited quantities.

It may well be my three or four client shoots remaining this year will be done with the URSA Mini 4.6K. When the first two of them would have benefited having ISO 3200 available.

There are some issues that we are aware of that need to be addressed so I’m content to wait:

Drifting audio in long clips is difficult to correct in post and I can’t use the BMPCC4K in that situation. A fixed offset to correct a delay is way easier than audio that may or may not drift.

The possible problems with audio mic levels in the 3.5mm port might be a concern if I end up using the Sound Devices MixPre-3 that outputs 3.5mm stereo audio.

The battery hold that really likes to hold onto batteries is a catastrophe waiting to happen if you’re stuck trying to change a battery on a shoot where you have 10 seconds to do that. The workaround is hanging a V-lock from a belt, but wait, is the D-tap to 2-pin cable shipping in quantity? Do I really need (to spend up to several hundred dollars for a sled and dual NP-F970 batteries) to use a dummy battery because I can’t get BMD’s cable bundle?

I’m sure there are other concerns but these come to mind at the moment.

Rick Lang

Justin Jackson

PostTue Nov 13, 2018 9:43 pm

Rick, I think you nail all the problems nicely. I am curious with a MixPre 3.. why would you want to feed it to the 3.5 for the camera? Ah.. I see.. the 3 has no mini XLR out. So you have no choice but to use that for sync track? Can you use the 3.5 out of mixpre to XLR adaptor and feed that in? Or are you using all 3 XLR inputs for other mics? Thinking 3.5 out to mini-xlr for camera? That should at least allow you to have better sounding input audio right?

rick.lang

PostTue Nov 13, 2018 10:10 pm

Yes, that’s all a possibility but I was thinking two XLR mics into the MixPre and then the 3.5mm plus my shotgun XLR mic on camera into the Mini XLR. I’d still record audio in both places as insurance.

Rick Lang

Rakesh Malik

PostTue Nov 13, 2018 11:16 pm

rick.lang wrote:Yes, that’s all a possibility but I was thinking two XLR mics into the MixPre and then the 3.5mm plus my shotgun XLR mic on camera into the Mini XLR. I’d still record audio in both places as insurance.

That sounds like a solid solution. It's what I'm planning on doing as well. (With my current camera, and my future Pocket 4K both.)
Rakesh Malik
System:
Apple M1 Mini/16GB

Justin Jackson

PostWed Nov 14, 2018 12:36 am

So 2 mics in to mix-pre, then feed that audio out of mix-pre to the 3.5 on the camera as a sync track? Then the xlr input on camera is for an additional audio separate of mix pre? Sorry, little confused? I would think you want the final audio of all inputs on the mix-pre. Is the shot gun mic on camera another backup to the mix-pre in case it for some reason doesnt record audio from the 2 xlrs?

rick.lang

PostWed Nov 14, 2018 2:10 am

It gives some redundancy. And if it should fail, the MixPre has the better audio anyway.

Rick Lang

Janis Lionel

PostWed Nov 14, 2018 9:59 am

Will get my camera tomorrow from a vendor in Germany. I was Nr. 40 on the waiting list. Honestly I was quite suprised that its already shipping
--
Windows 10 / i4930k @4.3Ghz / 32GB RAM / GTX 1080 / 12TB RAID 0 (4 x 3 TB) / Mini Monitor 4K / Eizo CG247x / Mainly working with CDNG 4:1

Ric Murray

PostWed Nov 14, 2018 1:21 pm

Received my PCC4K yesterday and immediately attached it to DJI Ronin S. It takes a bit of finagling with the supplied plates, but the camera mounts securely and balances easily. Preliminary results look great with Oly 12-40 Zoom. Up and down stairs, travel from room to room even with different lighting conditions. Extended iso range is a revelation. Next with follow focus knob activated and BMRaw installed this will be a hell of an addition to the my Ursa Mini Pro kit!
Creativity is the ability to accept ambiguity.

Justin Jackson

PostWed Nov 14, 2018 4:31 pm

Killing me all you getting your cameras. Most of you seem to already have Ursas.. I have a Canon T2i and my Prosumer Sony AX53 for sports... dying to get this camera already! Still nothing from BH. FML!

ricardo marty

PostThu Nov 15, 2018 4:06 pm

My source from BH confirmed that they are giving out estimated days that could change depending on shipments. (meaning that it could arrive before or after the estimated date) The person also stated that the reason is that BM has not given them a firm commitment on stock shipments.

Ricardo Marty
DVR_S 18.5, Asus ProArt PD5, 2.5 GHz i7 16-Core 64GB of 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM GeForce RTX 3070 1TB M.2 NVMe Window 11, LenovoLegion 2.6 i7 10750h 2.6, 64gb 3200mhz, rtx 2060, 1tb ssd M.2 Win 11 BenQ PD3420Q, Sony FS700R, Bmp4k, Sony A6700. PreSonus AudioBox

Lesha_kvaz

PostThu Nov 15, 2018 7:52 pm

Is there any suggestions when resellers in UKRAINE will receive their orders ?
A have preordered my camera in August. Reseller saying that manufacturer is still not shipping orders to them :(

ricardo marty

PostThu Nov 15, 2018 9:39 pm

I guess it as to do with the pecking order.

Ricardo Marty

Macdaddy2012

Pocket 4K preorders

PostFri Nov 16, 2018 5:49 pm

Can we work together to compile a list of pre order dates vs shipping dates so those of us who are still waiting on their cameras can gauge how far down the list they are?

I ordered 9/26 from Adorama and have no update on shipping. If anyone has deets for reps that will actually answer questions PLEASE pm me.

Justin Jackson

PostFri Nov 16, 2018 7:04 pm

I ordered 9/18 from BH. Somewhere I read someone who ordered mid August from BH got shipping notice. Hoping that means theyll be hitting September by next week!

ricardo marty

PostFri Nov 16, 2018 8:02 pm

I read that someone who ordered on sept 1 from bh got the camera. I ordered sept 26.

Ricardo0

Macdaddy2012

PostMon Nov 19, 2018 7:14 pm

Oof, things are not looking great on the Adorama end, just called and they said their last shipment was on 10/4. No word on how many they got or how far along they are in preorders. Maybe I need to talk to b&h...

Macdaddy2012

PostMon Nov 19, 2018 7:25 pm

Just called b&h, their estimates for new orders are “shipping first week of January based on Black Magic’s current shipping”. It sounds like B&H is getting weekly shipments whereas Adorama hasn’t gotten anything since October and that sounded like their only shipment. I think I made the wrong choice...

Justin Jackson

PostMon Nov 19, 2018 8:26 pm

I doubt they arent being shipped to for any reason other than that they put in a large order much later than BH and others, who may have made multiple smaller batch orders. I would find it hard to imagine BM is not shipping to some stores on purpose. If you add up the various orders people put in and when.. it does seem like BM is fulfilling in the order received. Just possible Adorama put in a late order after waiting for enough to save on shipping perhaps.

Macdaddy2012

PostTue Nov 20, 2018 3:01 pm

Wow, apparently as soon as I watch the pot it starts to boil. Adorama just started processing my order and it will get here by 11/23. They must have gotten a shipment just a few hours after I called them yesterday.

So I can confirm orders from at least 9/23/18 are shipping from Adorama!

Fornez

PostTue Nov 20, 2018 4:17 pm

Macdaddy2012 wrote:Wow, apparently as soon as I watch the pot it starts to boil. Adorama just started processing my order and it will get here by 11/23. They must have gotten a shipment just a few hours after I called them yesterday.

So I can confirm orders from at least 9/23/18 are shipping from Adorama!

GAH! I ordered 9/11 but honestly I could be another month away

Justin Jackson

PostWed Nov 21, 2018 1:58 am

What the.. how did you order AFTER I did.. and got it shipped.. that makes no sense. If BM is delivering in the order received then that means BH must be putting cameras out in the store for sale in NY instead of delivering to everyone. For sure BH didnt wait 7 days after I ordered to place the order to BM! This is starting to piss me off.

oceanus

PostWed Nov 21, 2018 4:09 am

I'm pleased (and a little surprised) to say that I finally received the shipping notice for my camera from Vistek in Toronto, Canada. Ordered on April 20, and it was shipped out today, exactly seven months later. Supposedly it is to arrive in a week, but they sent it by Canada Post, (which are in a rotating strike situation), so I should get it in a week, or maybe not. ;) But at least there is hope for those of us in Canada that ordered from Vistek. I also saw that someone had bought one in Vancouver from Lorne Lapham Sales & Rentals recently. I also hope that this one will be a keeper and not have any bugs.

Chris Whitten

PostWed Nov 21, 2018 7:54 am

Speaking worldwide, it's crazy people who ordered in September are receiving cameras while people who ordered in April are not.
Chris Whitten

visalapol

PostWed Nov 21, 2018 8:21 am

Chris Whitten wrote:Speaking worldwide, it's crazy people who ordered in September are receiving cameras while people who ordered in April are not.

Ya, I'm crazy to pre-order on 22 April. Dealer told me "no word from BMD" If It's came It's came Who know! Ya, I'm learning (not to pre-order from this company again) Next years look forward to get A7sIII to replace my old one.

rick.lang

PostWed Nov 21, 2018 12:47 pm

... because you need it for some purpose that can’t wait. I had a two camera shoot for this weekend for which I needed the BMPCC4K. Rescheduled the shoot to early January by which time I should have the Pocket 4K.

Rick Lang

Abehjha Kibuuka

PostWed Nov 21, 2018 2:05 pm

If you're tired of waiting on B&H or Adorama to ship your BMCCP4K to you, try giving Unique Photo a call at 973-377-5555 and speak with Henry McCormack at ext 298. I placed my order with Henry on Nov. 2nd, and the camera arrived at my door yesterday. Even better, Unique Photo is in Jersey, where there's no sales tax, and it was delivered free of charge. Excellent service at a great price.
Abehjha Kibuuka

Kharvatos

Problems with the distribution of the BMPCC4K

PostWed Nov 21, 2018 6:46 pm

I have ordered the BMPCC to an online store here in Spain and have not just received units. In the shop they tell me that Blackmagic does not answer and that it seems that they have problems with the manufacture of the camera. Someone knows something about it?

oceanus

PostWed Nov 21, 2018 6:51 pm

Ordered from Vistek, Toronto, Canada on April 20, received shipping notice November 20, expected delivery by Canada Post, (on rotating strike!), on November 27. So there is hope on orders in Canada.

rick.lang

BMPCC4K start shipping

PostWed Nov 21, 2018 7:56 pm

One of the reasons for their typical slow ramp up of production volumes is that it allows them time to fine tune the manufacturing. They may be making assembly adjustments: for example, addressing that leak of backlight that some people have identified suddenly appeared in the left of the monitor. Perhaps there is a problem with reading battery strength. Perhaps there’s an adjustment related to the 3.5mm audio input at mic level. Perhaps there’s fixes for the charging red light. Some things could be physical, some software.

Sometimes they have to add or balance assembly line activities.

Speculation, but we know a lot of cameras have shipped although they have not likely reached peak production volumes yet. My guess is by December, we shall see a lot of shipments and hopefully the backlog of preorders will clear. Still no word from my Canadian supplier.

Then there’s the backlog of orders since the camera was released...!
Last edited by rick.lang on Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rick Lang

Denny Smith

PostWed Nov 21, 2018 8:08 pm

Glad I canceled my Pocket 4K order, which still was not in stock last week when I checked. I ordered a Nikon Z6 last month and it came in on Monday, and I am picking it up today! I am going to wait and until the “Beta” testing is done, before considering buying the new Pocket 4K and see what issues get sorted.

I was a “Beta tester” for the original Pocket camera, survived and escaped some of the sensor blooming issues on that camera, and had to wait six months for the firmware updates to make the camera fully useable for pirduction work. But rhe MFT mount on that camera was very loose, and required a kens supoirt bracket to fix. I also had the first release of both Micro cameras, and beta tested every One Little Remote and Kim’s SBus Remote for those cameras. The Micro cameras release was excellent, no real issues, that were not addressable with firmware updates, which haloed fairly quickly.

This time round, I need more of a still camera that can do Video, as I have th Broadcast csmeras for my paid work right now. Will be interesting to see how well the Z6 video shots come out on the PixE.
Cheers
Denny Smith
SHA Productions
PreviousNext

Return to Cinematography