List of approved CFast Cards

The place for questions about shooting with Blackmagic Cameras.
  • Author

JohnnyDautsman

Re: List of approved CFast Cards

PostTue Sep 26, 2017 9:10 pm

How about the FreeTail 3700x Cfast cards? They appear to be the least expensive and claim they hit the same speeds as the rest of these companies?

Is there any testing in progress?

Christopher Dobey

PostWed Sep 27, 2017 6:37 pm

JohnnyDautsman wrote:How about the FreeTail 3700x Cfast cards? They appear to be the least expensive and claim they hit the same speeds as the rest of these companies?

Is there any testing in progress?

Those prices are tempting, though after shooting 4:1 RAW 60fps I don't want a card smaller than 512GB and that company only goes up to 256GB.

512GB CFast 2.0
Nikon Z6 | Ninja V ProRes RAW
Resolve Studio 18 Beta | macOS 12.3.1
Apple M1 Max MacBook Pro, 10 core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64GB memory
Pro Display XDR | Micro Panel

JohnnyDautsman

PostThu Sep 28, 2017 10:06 am

I'm wary of a company who has a card they claim goes more than 10% faster than the theoretical speed limit of SATA...

rick.lang

PostFri Dec 01, 2017 9:52 pm

With sustained write speeds of only 130 MB/s, I don’t think these new G Series CFast 2 cards from Sony are suitable for the URSA family.

http://www.newsshooter.com/2017/11/29/n ... ange-sony/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rick Lang

Christopher Dobey

PostSat Dec 02, 2017 7:07 am

rick.lang wrote:With sustained write speeds of only 130 MB/s, I don’t think these new G Series CFast 2 cards from Sony are suitable for the URSA family.

http://www.newsshooter.com/2017/11/29/n ... ange-sony/

128GB max? 512GB or bust. This 4K60p RAW 4:1 is chunky

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

rick.lang

PostSat Dec 23, 2017 4:03 am

Christopher, like your attitude. Remember though for raw, you can record to two cards so the data rate to a given card is then half what you would need if you were recording to a single card. When recording to two cards, the even numbered frames go to one card and the odd numbered frames go to the other card.

Rick Lang

Christopher Dobey

PostSat Dec 23, 2017 4:14 am

rick.lang wrote:Christopher, like your attitude. Remember though for raw, you can record to two cards so the data rate to a given card is then half what you would need if you were recording to a single card. When recording to two cards, the even numbered frames go to one card and the odd numbered frames go to the other card.

Thanks Rick, on that note I'll go dual 512GB cards ;)

Which by the way I ordered the 512GB CFast 2.0 from Egodisk last night and will report back the Blackmagic Speed Test results + any dropped frames with 4K60p CDNG, 3:1 and 4:1. Probably will arrive next Friday.

Happy Holidays all!

rick.lang

PostSat Dec 23, 2017 7:33 pm

You know more about those Egodisk cards than I do. I stay with cards on the approved list but they are considerably more expensive.

Rick Lang

komputerbay

PostTue Feb 06, 2018 11:41 am

Tim Schumann wrote:Just because one card from a manufacturer is on the list, doesn't mean that different similar models and different capacities from the same manufacturer will pass. Even if it lists that it is higher speed.

Not all card media are created equal.

We only list cards that we have tested extensively and certified for recording footage continuously on our cameras.

As Tim mentioned - we were not able to send the 256GB 3700x card as were out on stock at that time. All our 3700X cards have been successfully been tested on the cameras. You can check some reviews on Amazon USa and Amazon UK

We had a firmware update in Q1 2017 that fixed all old bugs. All cards in global market is with the latest firmware.

Regards,

Chet
Komputerbay
Tech Support

Tim Schumann

Blackmagic Design

PostTue Feb 06, 2018 7:15 pm

komputerbay wrote:
Tim Schumann wrote:Not all card media are created equal.

We only list cards that we have tested extensively and certified for recording footage continuously on our cameras.

As Tim mentioned - we were not able to send the 256GB 3700x card as were out on stock at that time. All our 3700X cards have been successfully been tested on the cameras. You can check some reviews on Amazon USA and Amazon UK
Please feel free to send through the 3700x cards when they become available, as requested, but we can not add them to the list until we have run them through our full certification process.

Christopher Dobey

PostThu Feb 08, 2018 2:25 am

rick.lang wrote:You know more about those Egodisk cards than I do. I stay with cards on the approved list but they are considerably more expensive.

Did some tests with the EgoDisk 512GB Elite Pro:

No dropped frames with RAW 4K60p 4:1 and 3:1.
But frames start dropping after a few seconds of RAW Lossless 4K60p

Rest of the findings are at my Blog Post

Dennis Sørensen

PostMon Feb 12, 2018 12:27 am

Christopher Dobey wrote:
rick.lang wrote:You know more about those Egodisk cards than I do. I stay with cards on the approved list but they are considerably more expensive.

Did some tests with the EgoDisk 512GB Elite Pro:

No dropped frames with RAW 4K60p 4:1 and 3:1.
But frames start dropping after a few seconds of RAW Lossless 4K60p

Rest of the findings are at my Blog Post

I dont think any single card can do that.. that is 1.025MB/s (without the known compression for lossless), on an interface with a teoretical speed of 600MB/s..

Test with lower frameratea one by one, and work your way through what can be done, and what cannot be done.

And remember do the test with actually footage - not black lens cap shots. The data is compressed remember.. so test something that is very variable to flex tve muscles of the card to maximum! ;-)

rick.lang

PostMon Feb 12, 2018 12:45 am

Thanks for the feedback, Christopher. As Dennis mentioned, that’s normal for 60 fps at 4K which requires dual card recording in raw. ProRes can do it on a single card, but not lossless raw.

Rick Lang

Tim Schumann

Blackmagic Design

PostMon Feb 12, 2018 2:05 am

Yes the faster cards on the recommended list for 4K or 4.6K Lossless RAW can generally sustain up to 40 frames per second to a single card without dropping frames. Above that you are into burst speeds where a single card can sustain that data rate for five, ten or fifteen seconds before it maxes out.

Compressed 3:1 or 4:1 RAW at 60p to a single card is less of an issue for most cards, which is why we introduced those two options.

Christopher Dobey

PostMon Feb 12, 2018 4:07 am

Tim Schumann wrote:Compressed 3:1 or 4:1 RAW at 60p to a single card is less of an issue for most cards, which is why we introduced those two options.

Thank you for chiming in Tim. I tested 4K60p RAW (4:1,3:1) again with footage that has constant motion with 'stop rec if card drops frame' enabled. No frames dropped until the card ran out with a single 512GB EgoDisk.

eskuvofoto

PostSat Mar 31, 2018 4:58 pm

Thank you for your help.
Best Regards,
David

Kristian Lam wrote:The following CFast 2.0 cards were added to the URSA supported list:

Transcend 128GB CFX650
Transcend 256GB CFX650
Best Regards,
David

Fabrizio

PostMon May 21, 2018 4:56 pm

The Egodisk Elite Pro 256 GB CFAST Card 2.0, it's good for the Ursa Mini 4.6?

Tim Schumann

Blackmagic Design

PostMon May 21, 2018 10:38 pm

This card is not on the recommended list so no, we wouldn't recommend it.

Fabrizio

PostWed May 23, 2018 10:15 pm

and the Komputerbay Professional 3700 x 256 GB?

Tony Rivera

Blackmagic Design

PostWed May 23, 2018 10:36 pm

Tony Rivera wrote:Here is the list of CFast cards that have cleared our approval for the URSA Cameras.

This link at the top of this thread will provide information on the cards that are approved.
Support: http://www.blackmagicdesign.com/support
Info: http://www.blackmagicdesign.com/company

Follow us on Instagram:
@blackmagicnewsofficial

Chris Whitten

PostMon Sep 17, 2018 2:37 pm

Is there a supported CFast card list for the Pocket 4K yet?
I can't see it.
Chris Whitten

Chris Whitten

PostThu Sep 20, 2018 8:37 am

Why so slow - lack of response?
Chris Whitten

Tony Rivera

Blackmagic Design

PostThu Sep 20, 2018 8:54 pm

Other than the information provided in the Pocket Cinema Camera 4K manual currently, there is no list of media because the camera has not shipped at this time. Expect an update to the support page regarding media when it does start to ship.
Support: http://www.blackmagicdesign.com/support
Info: http://www.blackmagicdesign.com/company

Follow us on Instagram:
@blackmagicnewsofficial

Chris Whitten

PostFri Sep 21, 2018 6:58 am

Thanks.
I just saw some 'open box' Cfast on offer and would rather buy something discounted than a full price CFast on the day my Pocket ships.
Chris Whitten

bradyhall

PostSun Sep 23, 2018 5:59 am

Wondering how the approved cards perform with BRAW. Gearing up for a feature and trying to decide on media. It seems that the approved card list indicates that there are no CFast cards that support 4.6k RAW. Is that correct for the old DNG RAW and BRAW? Or should I just resign myself to the SSD adapter? I want to avoid that so I don't add more weight to the camera for Movi shots.

Marshall Harrington

PostFri Sep 28, 2018 4:00 pm

Tony Rivera wrote:Other than the information provided in the Pocket Cinema Camera 4K manual currently, there is no list of media because the camera has not shipped at this time. Expect an update to the support page regarding media when it does start to ship.
Hi Tony, wondered if a Blackmagic Design list has been made up as yet.

Thanks…

Tim Schumann

Blackmagic Design

PostMon Oct 01, 2018 12:00 am

bradyhall wrote:Wondering how the approved cards perform with BRAW. Gearing up for a feature and trying to decide on media. It seems that the approved card list indicates that there are no CFast cards that support 4.6k RAW. Is that correct for the old DNG RAW and BRAW? Or should I just resign myself to the SSD adapter? I want to avoid that so I don't add more weight to the camera for Movi shots.

We are in the process of certifying cards for Blackmagic RAW at the moment.

If you select any of the cards that are on the list for URSA Mini at 4K Lossless RAW 30p then these will cope with any of the Blackmagic RAW variants easily.

JoseLumaFilms

PostFri Oct 19, 2018 1:47 am

Hi everyone, I'm about to get an URSA mini pro 4.6k and I wonder if these Cfast Cards can hold the use on it.
ProGrade Digital 256GB CFast 2.0 Memory Card. the have a very fair price and the info they have seems to match the others Cfast cards you recommend. any idea?? thanks

Benton Collins

PostSat Oct 20, 2018 4:33 pm

This $129 256gb Cfast card on Amazon (prime even) claims to be certified by Blackmagic. Yet it's not on the approved list. Is it true? or too good to be true? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079WMSV8Q/?c ... merReviews

Tim Schumann

Blackmagic Design

PostSat Oct 20, 2018 7:40 pm

JoseLumaFilms wrote:Hi everyone, I'm about to get an URSA mini pro 4.6k and I wonder if these Cfast Cards can hold the use on it.
ProGrade Digital 256GB CFast 2.0 Memory Card. the have a very fair price and the info they have seems to match the others Cfast cards you recommend. any idea?? thanks

Yes the ProGrade Digital cards are on the certified lists for the Mini Pro.

Tim Schumann

Blackmagic Design

PostFri Nov 02, 2018 3:18 am

Card list updated for CFast and SD cards for Blackmagic RAW today -

https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/au/support/faq/59015

yophoto91

PostFri Dec 21, 2018 4:11 pm

Tim Schumann wrote:Card list updated for CFast and SD cards for Blackmagic RAW today -

Hi Tim,

Do you happen to know if the new 1 TB Angelbird Cfast cards are compatible with the UMP?

I noticed the 256 GB and 512 GB are listed as compatible. Hoping the 1 TB wouldn't have any issues. This is the data from their website which seems to be copied/pasted in the specs for all their capacities:

SEQUENTIAL READ SPEED: 550 MB/s
SUSTAINED READ SPEED: 530 MB/s
SEQUENTIAL WRITE SPEED: 450 MB/s
SUSTAINED WRITE SPEED: 430 MB/s

And just to confirm, the 256/512 shouldn't have any issue recording any flavor of Blackmagic RAW? Really hoping the same is true for the 1TB as the price is right and there is a decent discount going around on these cards for a few weeks.

Thanks for any insight.

Take care,

Mark

Tim Schumann

Blackmagic Design

PostMon Dec 24, 2018 2:21 am

yophoto91 wrote:
Tim Schumann wrote:Card list updated for CFast and SD cards for Blackmagic RAW today -
Do you happen to know if the new 1 TB Angelbird Cfast cards are compatible with the UMP?

And just to confirm, the 256/512 shouldn't have any issue recording any flavor of Blackmagic RAW? Really hoping the same is true for the 1TB as the price is right and there is a decent discount going around on these cards for a few weeks.

I don't believe we've had a chance to test the 1TB Angelbird cards yet so they are not on the list.

If the ones you mention are listed on the 4.6K Blackmagic RAW 3:1 up to 60p list then they should work with anything. The Constant Quality 4.6K Blackmagic RAW Q0 option may still see some dropped frames on frame rates of 50p and above on these cards but only for very, very, very complex and difficult to compress scenes with lots of fine moving detail but this is unlikely to happen in real world shooting scenarios.

yophoto91

PostMon Dec 24, 2018 9:58 pm

Tim Schumann wrote:
yophoto91 wrote:
Tim Schumann wrote:
If the ones you mention are listed on the 4.6K Blackmagic RAW 3:1 up to 60p list then they should work with anything. The Constant Quality 4.6K Blackmagic RAW Q0 option may still see some dropped frames on frame rates of 50p and above on these cards but only for very, very, very complex and difficult to compress scenes with lots of fine moving detail but this is unlikely to happen in real world shooting scenarios.

Thanks Tim. Just to confirm: the Angelbird cards are not listed to work with Blackmagic RAW. However, they were listed as compatible for "recording 2160p Lossless RAW up to 30 fps". I thought I read earlier in this thread that if anything is listed as handling 4096x2160 Lossless RAW then it should be able to handle any flavor of BRAW at the full 4.6K resolution. Is that correct? Thanks again, Mark

Dave Monak

PostFri Feb 08, 2019 5:09 pm

Is this list accurate for the Pocket 4K too?
Has the Delkin Device 256GB card DDCFST560256 been tested by BMD?

MiguelAngeloDP

PostSun Feb 17, 2019 9:04 pm

I'm waiting for my Ursa Mini Pro to arrive later this week, meanwhile I ordered two Sony CFast 2.0 G Series CAT-G32 (32gb) that were on sale, and although they aren't on the recommended cards list their bigger brothers are, namely the CAT-G64 (64gb) and CAT-G128 (128gb) versions.

They all have the same write and record speeds, namely 510 MB/s and 530 MB/s, so I guessed these would work.

Has someone shot with these specific 32gb cards? I haven't opened them yet, I would like to be sure first so I can return them in case they aren't as reliable as the bigger cards.

Captura de ecrã 2019-02-17, às 21.03.12.png
sony cat-g32
Captura de ecrã 2019-02-17, às 21.03.12.png (147.16 KiB) Viewed 63487 times

John Sink

PostWed Feb 20, 2019 3:55 pm

I have a pair of CFast 2.0 Transcend CFX650/128 GB that my Ursa Mini Pro Can't recognize at any resolution. Thoughts?

Robert Niessner

PostSun Feb 24, 2019 6:05 pm

Tim Schumann wrote:
yophoto91 wrote:

I don't believe we've had a chance to test the 1TB Angelbird cards yet so they are not on the list.

I can confirm that the 1TB Angelbird CFast2.0 cards are working flawlessly with the URSA Mini 4.6k and the PCC4k. ProRes and RAW 3:1 is possible up to 60p. I haven't tested lossless RAW 60p and I can't test BRAW yet.
Saying "Thx for help!" is not a crime.
--------------------------------
Robert Niessner
LAUFBILDkommission
Graz / Austria
Blackmagic Camera Blog (German):
http://laufbildkommission.wordpress.com

Read the blog in English via Google Translate:
http://tinyurl.com/pjf6a3m

Michael Moore

PostSun Mar 24, 2019 4:37 pm

John Sink wrote:I have a pair of CFast 2.0 Transcend CFX650/128 GB that my Ursa Mini Pro Can't recognize at any resolution. Thoughts?

John, you has solved yours error with CFast 2.0 Transcend CFX650/128 GB? Tim Schumann or another Blackmagic official can tell us here if this card is compatible with ursa mini pro or not?

Robert Niessner

PostSun Mar 24, 2019 7:47 pm

Michael Moore wrote:
John Sink wrote:I have a pair of CFast 2.0 Transcend CFX650/128 GB that my Ursa Mini Pro Can't recognize at any resolution. Thoughts?

John, you has solved yours error with CFast 2.0 Transcend CFX650/128 GB? Tim Schumann or another Blackmagic official can tell us here if this card is compatible with ursa mini pro or not?

I don't know about the 128GB version, but I have two CFX650/256GB and they work flawlessly with the UM46k, UMP G1 and PCC4k.
Robert Niessner
LAUFBILDkommission
Graz / Austria

Lux Pocket Epics

PostSat Apr 13, 2019 11:28 pm

Does anybody have experience of non-approved CFAST 2.0 cards failing or dropping frames?

I just bought a dirt cheap ($61 cheap!) JEYI CFAST 2.0 120GB that some users reported to work no problems in the BMPCC 4K. What kinds of problems should I look out for in a cheap, non approved card?

Robert Niessner

PostTue Apr 16, 2019 7:18 am

Lux Pocket Epics wrote:Does anybody have experience of non-approved CFAST 2.0 cards failing or dropping frames?

I just bought a dirt cheap ($61 cheap!) JEYI CFAST 2.0 120GB that some users reported to work no problems in the BMPCC 4K. What kinds of problems should I look out for in a cheap, non approved card?

Kinds of problems:
The power of cheap cards can be all over the place and in best case just empty your battery faster, in worst case damage the electronics of the CFast slot of the camera (heard that from the technicians of Angelbird which found that out when a client had troubles with their card reader).
Cheap cards might be everything but reliable.

Why would you risk loosing your footage by using a suspiciously cheap card from an unknown supplier?
You can buy a SanDisk Extreme Pro 256 GB SDXC card ATM for a similar price which does reliably most of the formats (except Highspeed) the camera provides.
Robert Niessner
LAUFBILDkommission
Graz / Austria

Lux Pocket Epics

PostTue Apr 16, 2019 12:57 pm

Kinds of problems:
The power of cheap cards can be all over the place and in best case just empty your battery faster, in worst case damage the electronics of the CFast slot of the camera (heard that from the technicians of Angelbird which found that out when a client had troubles with their card reader).
Cheap cards might be everything but reliable.

Thanks, I'm sure you're right that they "might" be unreliable. We will see.

Why would you risk loosing your footage by using a suspiciously cheap card from an unknown supplier?

I guess I'd risk it, after doing a lot of tests and satisfying myself that it was a reliable card. The technology is surely not so different, and I have no doubt that the odd card might be subject to lower standards of quality control, but if it works, it works, right?

You can buy a SanDisk Extreme Pro 256 GB SDXC card ATM for a similar price which does reliably most of the formats (except Highspeed) the camera provides.

Yes, I already have the Sandisk 128GB SDXC 95MB/s which is fine for Q5 Braw 25p, but not reliable for slow motion, or usable for 60p in high bitrate situations, such as a recent shoot in the woods. Also, I much prefer to shoot 25p at Q0 if possible, and normally use Samsung T5 SSDs, but I'd love to be able to shoot without a tether.

pioneerstudios

PostSat May 18, 2019 10:39 pm

I shoot a lot of wildlife and just got back from a shoot where both my "approved" SanDisk Extreme Pro 128GB and "approved" Samsung SSD stopped recording while filming in UHD ProRess422HQ at 120fps.

This is a critical feature for me and I would like to know what specific cards / recording mediums do support high frame rates like this. Please let me know ASAP as I have a more shoots coming up.

Thanks.

Robert Niessner

PostTue May 21, 2019 11:43 am

pioneerstudios wrote:I shoot a lot of wildlife and just got back from a shoot where both my "approved" SanDisk Extreme Pro 128GB and "approved" Samsung SSD stopped recording while filming in UHD ProRess422HQ at 120fps.

This is a critical feature for me and I would like to know what specific cards / recording mediums do support high frame rates like this. Please let me know ASAP as I have a more shoots coming up.

Ben, all media on the approved list are approved for framerates up to 60fps.

UHD ProRes HQ with 2 audio channels has the following data rates:
24fps ... 99.4 MB/s
60 fps ... 248 MB/s
120fps ... 495.7 MB/s

UHD ProRes 422 with 2 audio channels:
120fps ... 330.6 MB/s

The SanDisk Extreme Pro CFast2.0 cards are specified at a max write speed of 450 MB/s

You might have a look at the new Sony G-Series CFast 2.0 CompactFlash Card 128GB which is specified as having max write speeds of 510 MB/s

I would not trust some of the specs of the cheaper manufacturers like ComputerBay, Integral or others claiming high up to write speeds.
Robert Niessner
LAUFBILDkommission
Graz / Austria

pioneerstudios

PostTue May 21, 2019 1:49 pm

Robert Niessner wrote:
pioneerstudios wrote:I shoot a lot of wildlife and just got back from a shoot where both my "approved" SanDisk Extreme Pro 128GB and "approved" Samsung SSD stopped recording while filming in UHD ProRess422HQ at 120fps.

Ben, all media on the approved list are approved for framerates up to 60fps.

UHD ProRes HQ with 2 audio channels has the following data rates:
24fps ... 99.4 MB/s
60 fps ... 248 MB/s
120fps ... 495.7 MB/s

UHD ProRes 422 with 2 audio channels:
120fps ... 330.6 MB/s

The SanDisk Extreme Pro CFast2.0 cards are specified at a max write speed of 450 MB/s

You might have a look at the new Sony G-Series CFast 2.0 CompactFlash Card 128GB which is specified as having max write speeds of 510 MB/s

I would not trust some of the specs of the cheaper manufacturers like ComputerBay, Integral or others claiming high up to write speeds.

Thanks for this info.

What about the SSD's? My SSD is supposed to be qualified to 560MBps. Why is that not working either?

Is there a limit over SDI?

Robert Niessner

PostTue May 21, 2019 5:44 pm

pioneerstudios wrote:What about the SSD's? My SSD is supposed to be qualified to 560MBps. Why is that not working either?

Is there a limit over SDI?

SSDs also have an (marketing) "up to" write speed. Most SSDs are using a write cache so they can deliver high speed writes until the cache gets full. After that write performance can drop significantly.
For example in my Lenovo laptop there is a high speed SSD capable of 1500 MB/s - but only for 8 GB - until the cache has been filled. After that performance drops to 150 MB/s.

So if you want to really test the performance of a SSD, use the AJA benchmark tool and set the test file size to 16GB or higher. It will quickly show you if the drive can handle your needs. There is a reason why you still have to pay a premium price for high continuous writing speeds.

And ~490 MB/s is the ceiling of SATA3 SSDs, because the bus can't reach faster transfer speeds.
Robert Niessner
LAUFBILDkommission
Graz / Austria

Luiz Maximiano

PostMon May 27, 2019 2:05 pm

Hi, I've just received my G2 and it's great. Now I'm testing recording in 120fps at 4.6K (Constant Quality/Q0) and my cards will drop frame every time after about 5 seconds. I have Transcends CFX650 128 GB and 256Gb. 2 of each. Anyone can point me to a card that will do the job? Will SSD work for this? 300fps at full HD is not a problem. They will keep it up pretty good. Thank you.

Tim Schumann

Blackmagic Design

PostMon May 27, 2019 10:07 pm

Constant Quality Q0 has a bitrate that varies depending on the complexity of your scene so if you are shooting a simple scene then the data rate is lower... if you are shooting a complex scene that is difficult to compress then the data rate becomes higher.

For high frame rate shooting where you want to be guaranteed to avoid dropping frames you are better to use a Constant Bitrate setting. Most CFast and SSD's max out at around 410MB/s and so in 4.6K using the full sensor with Constant Bitrate 3:1 you should be able to sustain around 65fps. Once you go to 5:1 you should be able to sustain around 110fps. At 8:1 or 12:1 you should be able to shoot at 120fps constantly with the full sensor.

For Q0 the data rates will vary between 2:1 and 5:1 compression depending on the scene so you will therefore be able to sustain somewhere between 50 and 110fps.

If you really want to keep the compression level low and the frame rate at 100fps or above you could consider shooting at 4.6K 2.4:1 or one of the slightly lower resolutions like 4K or Ultra HD as the data rate demands become easier to sustain at the lower resolutions.

gigi_logfilm

PostThu Jul 04, 2019 10:09 am

Hi,
I just got my brand new Ursa Mini Pro G2. My question is: Do CFast cards supports only 60p recording? what if I want to record 150fps or higher? Do I have to record on external SDD or is there a CFast so fast I can use it? Do you have suggestion on CFast brand and size? (maybe smaller are faster, or something...)

thanks
PreviousNext

Return to Cinematography