The gpu failed to perform image processing because of an err

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Asquin

The gpu failed to perform image processing because of an err

PostSun Apr 05, 2020 10:01 am

Hi,

I have a huge problem with DaVinci Resolve 16.2. When I am in the Media Pool I always got error 77, a couple of times error 4. Clips doesn't show any kind of preview. Once they are imported in the timeline I can't see any image nor listen to any audio. If I press play nothing appens. I tried using different kinds of video formats but t doesn't work. I got the last driver of the GPU, and even with the previous ones it doesn't work. I tried to change GPU settings in the prefercences but it didn't work. I also downloaded the DaVinci Resolve 15.3.1 but the problems are the same.
The BIOS is updated to the latest version possible for my pc (there is a latest version but it does't fit for my computer). I also formatted the pc as the last resource but it chancheg nothing.

I can't use the software, I really need a solution as fast as possible.

Thank you

Asus UX303UB
I7-6500
Intel HD Graphics 520
Nvidia GeForce 940M
Ram 8GB
Attachments
DaVinci-Resolve-logs-20200405-104657.zip
(92.81 KiB) Downloaded 56 times

Stivan Widick

Re: The gpu failed to perform image processing because of an

PostWed Apr 15, 2020 10:34 pm

I have the same problem, though it seems to be isolated to a specific project. I first tried updating my nVidia drivers, and then rolled them back to a version that was supposed to be DaVinci Resolve friendly. Once I open this project I can no longer view footage or times in this, or any other project that I open until after I quit out of DaVinci Resolve 16.2.

Stivan Widick

Re: The gpu failed to perform image processing because of an

PostWed Apr 15, 2020 10:36 pm

This is a critical project for me, so I also need a fix or workaround to address the issue.

Thanks,
Stivan

Return to DaVinci Resolve