DaVinci Resolve on Debian Linux (and makeresolvedeb)

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

kobayashi

Re: DaVinci Resolve on Debian Linux (and makeresolvedeb)

PostFri Oct 11, 2019 7:05 am

The 2060 super has arrived

here's how I managed the transition:

removed all AMD related packages, the amdgpu-pro compute bits, purged the padoka ppa, purged the small utility radeon-profile (used to manage fan curves)

swapped the card,
the system wont boot in graphics mode, boot in maintenance mode and installed nvidia-driver-430

reboot, all good

Can confirm that with nvidia GPU, Resolve installed via the .run wont start. With AMD was working fine.
Built the .deb with Daniel's script, perfect.

The only (totally unrelated) issues that I have is the GRUB boot menu is drawn and interacts very slowly, and Firefox needed a tweak to scroll smoothly.

Hardware decoding is very nice, solved the annoyance of media offline frames in thumbnails, hw encoding a welcome addition for quick and dirty exports, but I'll stick with external program when maximum control is needed.

John Morris

PostSat Oct 19, 2019 4:23 am

I have been happily using Resolve 15.3 under Linux Mint for a while, however I have had no luck upgrading to any version of 16 or 16.1. Have tried upgrading Linux Mint to 19.2 (based on Ubuntu 18.04) but that made no difference (re-installing Resolve 15.3 still works fine). I have been using makeresolvedeb to do the installation.
Running '/opt/resolve/bin/oclDeviceQuery' passes the GPU fine but actually trying to run Resolve 16 bombs out (without any helpful errors on the commandline) at "Looking for control surfaces" on the splash screen. I have tried unplugging any extra USB devices (just having a simple keyboard and mouse) but that made no difference.
Blackmagic RAW player also does not work on my system.
Here is the Resolve log archive in case BMD can give some hint on how to precede:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4k9fav0s1gbtucr/log_archive_2019-10-19_090747.tgz?dl=1
NVIDIA GTX1070 8GB
NVIDIA driver version 430.50
DeckLink Mini Monitor 4K
32G system memory
Resolve Studio 16.1.1.005 1 GPU
Linux Mint 19.2

VennStone

PostSat Oct 19, 2019 5:21 am

Try symlinking CUDA.

sudo ln -s /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcuda.so /usr/lib64/libcuda.so
Debian 10 / 11
Magewell 11100 Pro
Intensity Pro
Intensity Pro 4K
DeckLink Mini Recorder 4K
DeckLink Quad

John Morris

PostSat Oct 19, 2019 10:52 am

VennStone wrote:Try symlinking CUDA.

sudo ln -s /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcuda.so /usr/lib64/libcuda.so

Thanks, but that link already exists.

Daniel Tufvesson

PostSat Oct 19, 2019 1:42 pm

John Morris wrote:I have been happily using Resolve 15.3 under Linux Mint for a while, however I have had no luck upgrading to any version of 16 or 16.1. Have tried upgrading Linux Mint to 19.2 (based on Ubuntu 18.04) but that made no difference (re-installing Resolve 15.3 still works fine). I have been using makeresolvedeb to do the installation.
Running '/opt/resolve/bin/oclDeviceQuery' passes the GPU fine but actually trying to run Resolve 16 bombs out (without any helpful errors on the commandline) at "Looking for control surfaces" on the splash screen. I have tried unplugging any extra USB devices (just having a simple keyboard and mouse) but that made no difference.
Blackmagic RAW player also does not work on my system.
Here is the Resolve log archive in case BMD can give some hint on how to precede:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4k9fav0s1gbtucr/log_archive_2019-10-19_090747.tgz?dl=1
It looks like there is not enough GPU memory to initialize the OpenGL context.
I'm afraid the GTX 750 Ti 2GB is not enough to run Resolve 16.
Shoot - BMCC | BMPCC | BMPCC4K | BMVA | GH5
Edit - Resolve Studio 18.1 | Debian Linux 12 | i7-3930K CPU | X79 MB | 32GB RAM | GTX1080 GPU | Speed Editor
Monitor - Decklink SDI, SDI Duo, SDI 4K, Intensity Pro
danieltufvesson.com/makeresolvedeb

Abdelrahman Magdy

PostSat Oct 19, 2019 3:38 pm

I would love to get Resolve working properly on Debian-based distros. v15 was working totally fine for me, but since the release of v16, I have been experiencing major issues with Resolve on my Linux Mint installation. Since I have CentOS already installed alongside Mint, I have been using Resolve on CentOS since the release of v16.

I tried again today with the v16.1, but I still get the same issue.

I install Resolve using the *.run provided by BMD, since I have never experienced any issues with it in v15. It installs successfully, and doesn't report any issues when starting. However, once I start a new project, within seconds, the program just becomes completely unresponsive. I literally can't do anything except killing the resolve process.

After multiple tests, it looks that this mainly happens when I switch to the Media page to start importing the files I need for my project.

If I don't switch to the Media page and just import my files using Ctrl+I on the Edit page, Resolve continues to work normally. However, I can't rely on this method for all my media, since I use a lot of image sequences and this method doesn't seem to be able to import image sequences as a single file (I might be missing something here, though).

But even if I managed to utilize this method, there is another problem that I experience when Resolve doesn't stop responding. Basically, when I quit Resolve, the process seems to get stuck; it doesn't terminate completely and I still have to kill it manually using something like the system monitor or htop. However, this is an issue that I can't reproduce every time. For instance, if I start a new project and then close it immediately, Resolve quits normally. So, I am not sure exactly what sometimes stops the resolve process from terminating.

The details of the hardware of my system is in the signature. I am experiencing these issues on Linux Mint 19 (Tara) using the NVIDIA 390.116 driver from the official repos.

The logs are attached.
log_archive_20191019-161945.tgz
(106.33 KiB) Downloaded 354 times
System specs:
Resolve Studio version: 16.1.0.055
Fusion Studio version: 9.0.2
CPU: Intel i7-4790k 4GHz Quad-Core
RAM: 32GB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 1080 Ti 11GB

Jef Damen

PostSat Oct 19, 2019 6:32 pm

You should try the latest NVIDIA driver 430.50
-Intel(R)Core(TM)i7-8750H CPU@2.20GHz/System memory:16GB/NVIDIA GeForce GTX1600 6GB/Samsung SSD970EvoM.2 1TB(PCIe3.0 x4 NVMe)+Samsung SSD850Evo500GB/Ubuntu22.04LTS
-LG Gram16Intel Corei7-1165G7/16GB/Intel Iris Xe Graphics/500GB SSD/Windows 10/Studio18.5.1

Abdelrahman Magdy

PostSat Oct 19, 2019 8:21 pm

Jef Damen wrote:You should try the latest NVIDIA driver 430.50
Thanks, Jef. I tried the driver and it seems to have fixed my problem.

I also did the symlinking step. However, since I already have a /usr/lib64 directory that has some files, instead of creating a symlink for the x86_64-linux-gnu directory, I created a symlink for its contents inside /usr/lib64. This seems to have worked really well for me, as Resolve is now working totally fine.
System specs:
Resolve Studio version: 16.1.0.055
Fusion Studio version: 9.0.2
CPU: Intel i7-4790k 4GHz Quad-Core
RAM: 32GB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 1080 Ti 11GB

John Morris

PostSat Oct 19, 2019 11:06 pm

Daniel Tufvesson wrote:It looks like there is not enough GPU memory to initialize the OpenGL context.
I'm afraid the GTX 750 Ti 2GB is not enough to run Resolve 16.

Thanks Daniel, that's probably what I needed to know. I have been meaning to upgrade my GPU and I do have one sitting waiting for me re-jig my system to fit it in. I'll just have to bite the bullet, do it and hope that will be it.

blues_brother

PostMon Nov 11, 2019 8:25 pm

"Some Packages Could Not Be Added
davinci-resolve-studio_16.1.1-3_amd64.deb:
E: Problem parsing dependency 20 of davinci-resolve-studio:amd64=16.1.1-3
E: Error occurred while processing davinci-resolve-studio (NewVersion2)
E: Problem with MergeList /home/minuteman/resovledeb/davinci-resolve-studio_16.1.1-3_amd64.deb
E: The package lists or status file could not be parsed or opened."

Pop OS 19.10, GTX 1070 8GB, Nvidia Driver 435.21

oniongarlic

PostThu Dec 12, 2019 10:10 am

I've been fighting (tried multiple different nvidia drivers, removing pulseaudio, hdmi audio output, stracing and whatnot) with Resolve 16.x versions (15 works fine) always hanging on startup on loading waveform on my Linux Mint 19.2 system, but I finally figured out the reason.

Some older version had dropped a libDaVinciPanelAPI.so in /usr/lib64 that causes this hang.

Removing the stray lib fixed the startup hang for me. But for some odd reason only once, next time I started Resolve it hanged again. Fortunately the fix for that was easy, it was fixed by symlinking /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcuda.so to /usr/lib64

Everything seems to work now.

Now if it only would support h264 source files under linux I would be very happy, something I don't understand as it seems to be using ffmpeg anyway that supports just about anything thrown at it.
Check out my free and open software:
CutePocketRemote - https://www.tal.org/projects/cutepocketremote
CuteAtum - https://www.tal.org/projects/cuteatum

mwalker1000

PostThu Dec 12, 2019 10:57 pm

Daniel Tufvesson wrote:I will only speak for myself but in my case there was a lot less effort required in adapting Resolve to run on Debian than it was to to integrate CentOS into my existing environment.

You speak for most of us and actually understand why this thread was created.

mwalker1000

PostThu Dec 12, 2019 11:16 pm

I think for some of us here the difference between CentOS and Debian is similar to how most people view the difference between Windows and Mac. I have been running Debian for over 10 years and do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING I can to avoid CentOS/RedHat for "reasons" you get after running the same distro for that long. That doesn't mean that Debian is objectively better. It just means we feel "at home" in the Deb environment and don't have to spend half our time trying to remember that we're not in the Deb environment when using CentOS. :evil:

So regardless of whether or not its officially supported, its worth the hack for most of us. Stuffing Resolve into Debian brings two of my favorite technical worlds together into another excuse to have fun by doing something someone says can't (or shouldn't) be done. :ugeek:

At least we didn't go full-XDA and put a bounty on it. :lol:

kobayashi

PostFri Dec 13, 2019 10:58 am

"There are dozens of us! Dozens!!" cit.

Lately I'm getting corrupted h264 and h265 export from Resolve, when encoding with Handbrake using nvenc is fine.
Anyone has the same issue?
network optimization was always off

16.1.1, ubuntu 18.04, 2060 super
tried 430, 435 and 440 nvidia-drivers they all do the same

Richard Danek

PostSat Dec 14, 2019 2:07 pm

I was successful in getting Resolve 16.1.1 installed using makeresolvedeb. What I can't do is get Resolve to do a "Check For Updates" as it tells me that there's a network problem. I suspect this may be why I can't install the Studio version. It will install but I can't activate my key. I suspect it's the same network problem (although Resolve Studio doesn't say it's a network problem, it says to contact BMD for assistance).

Has anyone had a similar network problem?
RC Danek - System Configuration Information
-----
Intel e5-1620 CPU 3.6 Ghz
16 GB memory
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, x64 processor
HP Z420 Workstation
465 GB SSD
NVIDIA Aeorus 1080ti 11GB GDDR5
1920x1080, 8-bit, RGB, Standard Dynamic Range

Daniel Tufvesson

PostSat Dec 14, 2019 4:05 pm

Richard Danek wrote:I was successful in getting Resolve 16.1.1 installed using makeresolvedeb. What I can't do is get Resolve to do a "Check For Updates" as it tells me that there's a network problem. I suspect this may be why I can't install the Studio version. It will install but I can't activate my key. I suspect it's the same network problem (although Resolve Studio doesn't say it's a network problem, it says to contact BMD for assistance).

Has anyone had a similar network problem?
Unfortunately the update checker for Resolve does not work under Linux. It never has so this is normal.

Regarding the license activation problem your key may have been locked. You need to contact BMD and have them verify the status and unlock the key if necessary.

EDIT: If contacting BMD support by e-mail do not send your activation key in clear text. The license serial number should be enough.
Edit - Resolve Studio 18.1 | Debian Linux 12 | i7-3930K CPU | X79 MB | 32GB RAM | GTX1080 GPU | Speed Editor

Richard Danek

PostSat Dec 14, 2019 10:28 pm

As I understand it, the activation process should disable the oldest key automatically. So, it really shouldn't be necessary to contact them. I will try this, however. As it turns out, I recently had to request a deactivation of all my keys and proceeded to reactivate on two Windows PC's. The older PC is dual booted with Windows and I really needed to get a render done. I was afraid this would be fruitless if the networking problem was real persisted on Linux.

Thanks for the information!
RC Danek - System Configuration Information
-----
Intel e5-1620 CPU 3.6 Ghz
16 GB memory
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, x64 processor
HP Z420 Workstation
465 GB SSD
NVIDIA Aeorus 1080ti 11GB GDDR5
1920x1080, 8-bit, RGB, Standard Dynamic Range

Wouter Van Der Schueren

PostWed Jan 29, 2020 10:43 pm

i7 hexacore - gtx970 - 16GB - SSD

first day on debian buster and managed to get resolve working with makeresolvedeb and this video

I was also successful, importing my windows 10 database.

A quick test gave me the impression that it runs ok. I managed to get 25 fps smooth playback of DNxHR HQX 10bit 422 4K DCI footage. Also smooth 1080p25 10bit DPX-sequence. The UHD DPX-sequence didn't quite get there but that's due to its 800MB/s transfer rate (I was on SSD) but I will be able to test this with a 10Gb NAS when the new NICs arrive.

Have tested ACES and the colour management a little bit, also some minor colour operations, everything seems to work fine.

I have yet to test Neat Video (this is a very demanding tool - on windows I barely get 3-4 fps in 1080p)

But unfortunately my graphics card had some issue with screen tearing and I have been trying to solve that problem the entire day. During that process I think I learned why everyone warns about not messing with Debian's packages.

So now, when I launch Resolve, it simply doesn't launch. Have tried uninstalling/reinstalling drivers and recompile makeresolvedev, but alas, no success.

Eventually I did find a solution to the screen tearing problem, huzzah! (had to edit some lines, specify the display parameters in the X11/xorg.conf)

But because of all the prior tampering, looking for solutions, something with my nvidia drivers got fooked. I've been doing all sorts of weird stuff to it and I can't undo it. My guess is that this is the reason why resolve won't launch anymore.

Code: Select all
houtje@HERACLES:~$ sudo apt install libcuda1 nvidia-driver xorriso nvidia-opencl-icd fakeroot
[sudo] password for houtje:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree       
Reading state information... Done
fakeroot is already the newest version (1.23-1).
xorriso is already the newest version (1.5.0-1).
nvidia-driver is already the newest version (430.64-4~bpo10+1).
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
 libcuda1 : Depends: nvidia-alternative (= 418.74-1) but 430.64-4~bpo10+1 is to be installed
            Recommends: nvidia-kernel-dkms (= 418.74-1) but 430.64-4~bpo10+1 is to be installed or
                        nvidia-kernel-418.74
            Recommends: nvidia-smi but it is not going to be installed
            Recommends: libnvidia-cfg1 (= 418.74-1) but 430.64-4~bpo10+1 is to be installed
            Recommends: libcuda1-i386 but it is not installable
 nvidia-opencl-icd : Depends: nvidia-alternative (= 418.74-1) but 430.64-4~bpo10+1 is to be installed
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

houtje@HERACLES:~$ /opt/resolve/bin/resolve
ActCCMessage Already in Table: Code= c005, Mode= 13, Level=  1, CmdKey= -1, Option= 0
ActCCMessage Already in Table: Code= c006, Mode= 13, Level=  1, CmdKey= -1, Option= 0
ActCCMessage Already in Table: Code= c007, Mode= 13, Level=  1, CmdKey= -1, Option= 0
ActCCMessage Already in Table: Code= 2282, Mode=  0, Level=  0, CmdKey= 8, Option= 0
PnlMsgActionStringAdapter Already in Table: Code= 615e, Mode=  0, Level=  0, CmdKey= -1, Option= 0
16.1.2 (#026) Linux/Clang
Main thread starts: B982EC40
log4cxx: setFile(./logs/rollinglog.txt,true) call failed.
log4cxx: IO Exception : status code = 2
[0x7ff0b982ec40] | Undefined            | INFO  | 2020-01-30 00:32:05,018 | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
log4cxx: No output stream or file set for the appender named [RollLogAppender].
[0x7ff0b982ec40] | Undefined            | INFO  | 2020-01-30 00:32:05,019 | Loaded log config from /home/houtje/.local/share/DaVinciResolve/configs/log-conf.xml
[0x7ff0b982ec40] | Undefined            | INFO  | 2020-01-30 00:32:05,019 | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aborted

[0x7ff0b982ec40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-01-30 00:32:05,019 | Running DaVinci Resolve v16.1.2.026 (Linux/Clang)
[0x7ff0b982ec40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-01-30 00:32:05,019 | Updating display GPU information...
OpenCL error -1001: 'Unspecified Error', GPUPropertiesUtilUnix.cpp:338.
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'ReactorGPU::GPUException'

==========[CRASH DUMP]==========
Please send this to support:

#TIME Thu Jan 30 00:32:05 2020 - Uptime 00:00:00 (hh:mm:ss)
#PROGRAM_NAME DaVinci Resolve v16.1.2.026 (Linux/Clang)

/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x5293749]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x5292f3a]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x12730) [0x7ff0bf541730]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(gsignal+0x10b) [0x7ff0bd3bc7bb]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(abort+0x121) [0x7ff0bd3a7535]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve(_ZN9__gnu_cxx27__verbose_terminate_handlerEv+0x15d) [0x6fe57ad]
/opt/resolve/bin/../libs/libc++abi.so.1(+0x22036) [0x7ff0eff8d036]
/opt/resolve/bin/../libs/libc++abi.so.1(+0x219d7) [0x7ff0eff8c9d7]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x1e7324c]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x1e72a19]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x1e6c9bc]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x1e3a8ac]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x1e379be]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x1e3641e]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x1e35cc8]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x1e4a105]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x1e318af]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xeb) [0x7ff0bd3a909b]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x1e306bd]
Signal Number = 6

================================
[0x7ff0b982ec40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-01-30 00:32:05,021 | Updating display GPU information...
OpenCL error -1001: 'Unspecified Error', GPUPropertiesUtilUnix.cpp:338.
terminate called recursively

#TIME Thu Jan 30 00:32:05 2020 - Uptime 00:00:00 (hh:mm:ss)
#PROGRAM_NAME DaVinci Resolve v16.1.2.026 (Linux/Clang)

/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x5293749]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x5292f3a]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve(_ZN9__gnu_cxx27__verbose_terminate_handlerEv+0xed) [0x6fe573d]
/opt/resolve/bin/../libs/libc++abi.so.1(+0x223a1) [0x7ff0eff8d3a1]
/opt/resolve/bin/../libs/libc++abi.so.1(+0x228f7) [0x7ff0eff8d8f7]
/opt/resolve/bin/../libs/libc++abi.so.1(__gxx_personality_v0+0x6c) [0x7ff0eff8dddc]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgcc_s.so.1(_Unwind_RaiseException+0x14b) [0x7ff0bd55722b]
/opt/resolve/bin/../libs/libc++abi.so.1(__cxa_throw+0x66) [0x7ff0eff8c9c6]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x1e6e1ce]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x52932f5]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve(_ZN9__gnu_cxx27__verbose_terminate_handlerEv+0x15d) [0x6fe57ad]
/opt/resolve/bin/../libs/libc++abi.so.1(+0x219d7) [0x7ff0eff8c9d7]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x1e4a105]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x1e318af]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xeb) [0x7ff0bd3a909b]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x1e306bd]
Signal Number = 6

All chinese to me :)

So tomorrow I'll do a fresh Debian install and do everything right from the start without breaking Debian.

I'll report back on progress.

EDIT: jesus, where are my manners? A big thank you Daniel! Awesome job!

As well as BMD: I've been using the software for years, professionally, and I have to say it's been quite a pleasure to see the project evolve over the years. The vision behind it all is ground breaking and even the mainstream is catching up on how good (and stable) the software has become. It's not perfect yet, but it's getting pretty damn close.

I also think Linux users should be aware that it's not easy for a company to support their software over a wide range of OSs and distributions. Especially because nvidia makes it really difficult and Resolve being a GPU driven application. But apparently, this might be about to change in the not so distant future: https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonevang ... 5f42eb6390

For now, I think we should make a little effort to be grateful for the work of the people who are able to give us valid workarounds in the meantime!

EDIT 2:
Re-installed Debian, did everything by the book and Resolve is once more running. No screen tearing. Everything is smooth. Let's get testing :)

ItsShowtime

PostTue Feb 11, 2020 12:51 pm

Hi guys,

I've read about the general issue in Debian/Ubuntu distributions. However, when I run Resolve it exits with a status "Aborted" (see below). This happens straight away, after Resolve runs through the first basic script to create the rollinglog.txt (see content below). Resolve does not even start another script or create useful logs... How to troubleshoot this? What could be going wrong?

When running resolve bin:
root@Maxim-Desktop:/opt/resolve/logs# /opt/resolve/bin/resolve
ActCCMessage Already in Table: Code= c005, Mode= 13, Level=  1, CmdKey= -1, Option= 0
ActCCMessage Already in Table: Code= c006, Mode= 13, Level=  1, CmdKey= -1, Option= 0
ActCCMessage Already in Table: Code= c007, Mode= 13, Level=  1, CmdKey= -1, Option= 0
ActCCMessage Already in Table: Code= 2282, Mode=  0, Level=  0, CmdKey= 8, Option= 0
PnlMsgActionStringAdapter Already in Table: Code= 615e, Mode=  0, Level=  0, CmdKey= -1, Option= 0
16.1.2 (#026) Linux/Clang
Main thread starts: F1623C40
[0x7f35f1623c40] | Undefined            | INFO  | 2020-02-11 13:40:15,651 | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[0x7f35f1623c40] | Undefined            | INFO  | 2020-02-11 13:40:15,651 | Loaded log config from /root/.local/share/DaVinciResolve/configs/log-conf.xml
[0x7f35f1623c40] | Undefined            | INFO  | 2020-02-11 13:40:15,651 | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aborted

Resolve rollinglog:
[0x7f35f1623c40] | Undefined            | INFO  | 2020-02-11 13:40:15,651 | Loaded log config from /root/.local/share/DaVinciResolve/configs/log-conf.xml
[0x7f35f1623c40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-02-11 13:40:15,652 | Running DaVinci Resolve v16.1.2.026 (Linux/Clang)
[0x7f35f1623c40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-02-11 13:40:15,652 | Updating display GPU information...
[0x7f35f1623c40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-02-11 13:40:15,653 | Updating display GPU information...

ItsShowtime

PostTue Feb 11, 2020 1:07 pm

[quote="Wouter Van Der Schueren"]
https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=m62RelC1bEc
/quote]

Dear Forum participants,

I am using the buster-backports drivers for NVIDIA which are officially recommended by Debian according to the following URL: https://wiki. debian.org/NvidiaGraphicsDrivers#Version_430.64_.28via_buster-backports.29. To my understanding, the makeresolve code used in the YouTube video guide, does not work properly when using those backported drivers. I installed libcuda through "libcudart9.2" as this seems to be the package to use with the bakcported NVIDIA drivers (only one I was able to install properly).

meaganmargaret

PostThu Mar 19, 2020 1:11 am

So, I have a Radeon VII GPU and a spare ssd drive. I was thinking about running Resolve on CentOS.

BUT, I'm beginning to wonder if I'm wasting my time as I don't have an nVidia card. Does anyone know if this can be done? Has anyone ever managed to get Resolve running with this GPU (the Radeon VII) and Resolve on CentOS?

Sulo Kokki

PostThu Mar 19, 2020 11:26 pm

meaganmargaret wrote:So, I have a Radeon VII GPU and a spare ssd drive. I was thinking about running Resolve on CentOS.

BUT, I'm beginning to wonder if I'm wasting my time as I don't have an nVidia card. Does anyone know if this can be done? Has anyone ever managed to get Resolve running with this GPU (the Radeon VII) and Resolve on CentOS?

I think Lucius Snow got it working, either on Ubuntu 19.04 or CentOS 8.1. You'll find him in a more suitable thread. ;)
Linux Mint 19.3 | DaVinci Resolve Studio 17.1 | 2700x 32gb Radeon VII | macOS Mojave

alfabuster

PostFri Mar 27, 2020 6:03 pm

I tried one more time install Davinci on Ubuntu 19.10, now I already install rocm driver on laptop Asus TUF Gaming Fx505DY and I've got error

#TIME Fri Mar 27 20:57:06 2020 - Uptime 00:00:00 (hh:mm:ss)
#PROGRAM_NAME DaVinci Resolve v16.2.0.055 (Linux/Clang)

./resolve() [0x54a0029]
./resolve() [0x549f81a]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x15540) [0x7f6ce7125540]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(gsignal+0xcb) [0x7f6ce4fba3eb]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(abort+0x12b) [0x7f6ce4f99899]
./resolve(_ZN9__gnu_cxx27__verbose_terminate_handlerEv+0xed) [0x720741d]
/opt/resolve/bin/../libs/libc++abi.so.1(+0x22086) [0x7f6d177fc086]
/opt/resolve/bin/../libs/libc++abi.so.1(+0x223f1) [0x7f6d177fc3f1]
/opt/resolve/bin/../libs/libc++abi.so.1(+0x22947) [0x7f6d177fc947]
/opt/resolve/bin/../libs/libc++abi.so.1(__gxx_personality_v0+0x6c) [0x7f6d177fce2c]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgcc_s.so.1(_Unwind_RaiseException+0x14a) [0x7f6ce517604a]
/opt/resolve/bin/../libs/libc++abi.so.1(__cxa_throw+0x66) [0x7f6d177fba16]
./resolve() [0x1fabdbc]
./resolve() [0x1fab696]
./resolve() [0x1fa539c]
./resolve() [0x1f727cc]
./resolve() [0x1f6f8de]
./resolve() [0x1f6e33e]
./resolve() [0x1f6dbe8]
./resolve() [0x1fa6bae]
./resolve() [0x549fbd5]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x15540) [0x7f6ce7125540]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(gsignal+0xcb) [0x7f6ce4fba3eb]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(abort+0x12b) [0x7f6ce4f99899]
./resolve(_ZN9__gnu_cxx27__verbose_terminate_handlerEv+0x15d) [0x720748d]
/opt/resolve/bin/../libs/libc++abi.so.1(+0x22086) [0x7f6d177fc086]
/opt/resolve/bin/../libs/libc++abi.so.1(+0x21a27) [0x7f6d177fba27]
./resolve() [0x1fabdbc]
./resolve() [0x1fab696]
./resolve() [0x1fa539c]
./resolve() [0x1f727cc]
./resolve() [0x1f6f8de]
./resolve() [0x1f6e33e]
./resolve() [0x1f6dbe8]
./resolve() [0x1f8299a]
./resolve() [0x1f698ff]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xf3) [0x7f6ce4f9b1e3]
./resolve() [0x1f68b7d]
Signal Number = 6

Maybe someday somebody fix this...

junaidqadir

PostSun Mar 29, 2020 11:53 am

I getting the same error. here's the Crash dump

#TIME Sun Mar 29 16:34:19 2020 - Uptime 00:00:00 (hh:mm:ss)
#PROGRAM_NAME DaVinci Resolve v16.2.0.055 (Linux/Clang)

/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x54a0029]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x1f84d23]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x15540) [0x7f7a62bad540]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(gsignal+0xcb) [0x7f7a60a423eb]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(abort+0x12b) [0x7f7a60a21899]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(+0x25769) [0x7f7a60a21769]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(+0x37006) [0x7f7a60a33006]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x1f6fce0]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x1f6e33e]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x1f6dbe8]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x1fa6bae]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x1f84f6e]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x15540) [0x7f7a62bad540]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(gsignal+0xcb) [0x7f7a60a423eb]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(abort+0x12b) [0x7f7a60a21899]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(+0x25769) [0x7f7a60a21769]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(+0x37006) [0x7f7a60a33006]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x1f6fce0]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x1f6e33e]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x1f6dbe8]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x2af7260]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x24c0b29]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x24c0a2e]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x1f82eaa]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x1f698ff]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xf3) [0x7f7a60a231e3]
/opt/resolve/bin/resolve() [0x1f68b7d]
Signal Number = 6

My System details:

Kernel: x86_64 Linux 5.3.0-29-generic
Shell: bash 5.0.3
Resolution: 3200x1080
DE: GNOME
WM: GNOME Shell
WM Theme: Adwaita
GTK Theme: Yaru-light [GTK2/3]
Icon Theme: Yaru
Font: Cantarell 11
CPU: Intel Core i7-8550U @ 8x 4GHz
GPU: Mesa DRI Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 (Kabylake GT2)
RAM: 9529MiB / 23474MiB

Daniel Tufvesson

PostTue Mar 31, 2020 5:47 am

junaidqadir wrote:GPU: Mesa DRI Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 (Kabylake GT2)
Unfortunately Intel GPUs are not currently supported by Resolve for Linux.

hungrymusic

PostSun Apr 19, 2020 1:10 pm

Hi guys,

Absolute n00b to all this, having just built my first PC from salvaged parts and abandoned Windows for the first time (huzzah).
I'm having trouble, and I can't understand most of what's been talked about here!

Current Setup:
Ubuntu Studio low-latency 19.10 eoan
CPU: Intel Core 2 Q9550 @ 2.83GHz
RAM: 4*4GB @ 400mHz
GPU: NVIDIA G92 Geforce 9800 GTX+ (340.107 official drivers)

I've gone through a bunch of different guides for making this work, including dependencies etc, but the only time I managed to install it I got the error where it stops loading on the waveform monitor.

CURRENT ISSUE
INPUT
sudo makeresolvedeb_16.1.2-1.sh lite
OUTPUT
Preparing DaVinci Resolve version 16.1.2
Sorry. Need 'DaVinci_Resolve_16.1.2_Linux.run' to continue.

The file in question is in the same folder as makeresolvedeb.

Any advice welcomed as I simply cannot get my head around Blender workflow!
Please speak to me like a Windows user.

Ben

wieger

PostThu Jun 11, 2020 12:39 pm

Hello everybody,

I'm running Resolve 16.2.2 on Ubuntu 20.04 now. Installation is perfect and easy using makeresolvedeb.
But I'm having issues with node window on the color page and the timeline on the edit page.
They tend to freeze or are just black (see screenshot). Resolve keeps running fine, but those panels do not update anymore.
I think i started noticing this since Resolve 16.2
I Ran Resolve 16.0 on Ubuntu 19.10 before and I cannot recall having this issue then. It felt rocksolid then. But not anymore.

Anyone else having this issue?

(Installed with the use of makeresolvedeb 16.2.2-2)

Davinci Resolve Studio 16.2.2
Ubuntu 20.04
HP Z440 XEON E5 1650 v4
2x Quadro P4000
Nvidia 440.64 driver
Attachments
screenshot1.jpg
Example of timeline on editpage
screenshot1.jpg (158.34 KiB) Viewed 49458 times

Daniel Tufvesson

PostThu Jun 11, 2020 6:42 pm

wieger wrote:Hello everybody,

I'm running Resolve 16.2.2 on Ubuntu 20.04 now. Installation is perfect and easy using makeresolvedeb.
But I'm having issues with node window on the color page and the timeline on the edit page.
They tend to freeze or are just black (see screenshot). Resolve keeps running fine, but those panels do not update anymore.
I think i started noticing this since Resolve 16.2
I Ran Resolve 16.0 on Ubuntu 19.10 before and I cannot recall having this issue then. It felt rocksolid then. But not anymore.

Anyone else having this issue?

(Installed with the use of makeresolvedeb 16.2.2-2)

Davinci Resolve Studio 16.2.2
Ubuntu 20.04
HP Z440 XEON E5 1650 v4
2x Quadro P4000
Nvidia 440.64 driver
Hi Wieger! Welcome to the forum!

It looks like entire panes stops updating. Have you seen any other flashing in your window manager/Gnome? I have seen similar problem while running dual displays and/or xinerama. Try to enable composition pipeline enforcing in your Nvidia settings. Flashing can also occur when there are other programs fighting for you GPU. Compiz is notorious for causing problems like this. Also screen capture programs such as OBS, Zoom or Microsoft Teams can cause similar issues. I've been fighting a lot of those issues lately.

Please share a copy of your Resolve log file and we can investigate further.

Daniel Tufvesson

PostThu Jun 11, 2020 7:02 pm

hungrymusic wrote:Hi guys,

Absolute n00b to all this, having just built my first PC from salvaged parts and abandoned Windows for the first time (huzzah).
I'm having trouble, and I can't understand most of what's been talked about here!

Current Setup:
Ubuntu Studio low-latency 19.10 eoan
CPU: Intel Core 2 Q9550 @ 2.83GHz
RAM: 4*4GB @ 400mHz
GPU: NVIDIA G92 Geforce 9800 GTX+ (340.107 official drivers)

I've gone through a bunch of different guides for making this work, including dependencies etc, but the only time I managed to install it I got the error where it stops loading on the waveform monitor.

CURRENT ISSUE
INPUT
sudo makeresolvedeb_16.1.2-1.sh lite
OUTPUT
Preparing DaVinci Resolve version 16.1.2
Sorry. Need 'DaVinci_Resolve_16.1.2_Linux.run' to continue.

The file in question is in the same folder as makeresolvedeb.

Any advice welcomed as I simply cannot get my head around Blender workflow!
Please speak to me like a Windows user.

Ben
Hi Ben! Sorry I did not see your post until now. Welcome to the forum! It indeed looks like the .run file is missing. But. You should not run MakeResolveDeb using sudo. Just run it by typing "./makeresolvedeb_16.1.2-1.sh". Please follow the instructions on the web page. Make sure you are extracting the Resovle installer zip file and that it completes without errors. In your case run "unzip DaVinci_Resolve_16.1.2_Linux.zip" to extract the .run file. If this does not help run the command "ls -l" and paste the printout it here to display all files and their properties.

If you have been running other commands using sudo to setup makeresolvedeb there may be issues with file permissions. The only command requiring elevated sudo privileges is the dpkg command for installing the generated package. Don't use sudo for anything else. Not for running Resolve either.

Also I noted that you specified that you are running Nvidia driver version 340. You will need to upgrade to 440 for Resolve 16 to run properly.

VennStone

PostFri Jun 12, 2020 12:46 am

Has anyone run into activation issues with Debian 10 or Testing? I'm no longer able to reauthorize on my workstation running either. Same box has been running Studio for almost two years.

Did Debian push out a SSL update in the past week or so? Noticed a gang of qt.network.ssh issues when running DaVinci_Resolve_Welcome while poking around for errors.

qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve CRYPTO_num_locks
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve CRYPTO_set_id_callback
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve CRYPTO_set_locking_callback
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve ERR_free_strings
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve sk_new_null
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve sk_push
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve sk_free

Guessing that has something to do with the inability to reauthorize the key?
Debian 10 / 11
Magewell 11100 Pro
Intensity Pro
Intensity Pro 4K
DeckLink Mini Recorder 4K
DeckLink Quad

wieger

PostFri Jun 12, 2020 11:11 am

Daniel Tufvesson wrote:
It looks like entire panes stops updating. Have you seen any other flashing in your window manager/Gnome? I have seen similar problem while running dual displays and/or xinerama. Try to enable composition pipeline enforcing in your Nvidia settings. Flashing can also occur when there are other programs fighting for you GPU. Compiz is notorious for causing problems like this. Also screen capture programs such as OBS, Zoom or Microsoft Teams can cause similar issues. I've been fighting a lot of those issues lately.

Please share a copy of your Resolve log file and we can investigate further.

Hi Daniel! Thank you for helping (and a big thank you for creating makeresolvedeb!!)

I've not seen any flashing in my window manager/gnome. And when working with resolve, I'm not really running other software at the same time. Sometimes Firefox.
I have 1 display attached to one of the quadros. I use both for compute.

This is de log ResolveDebug_1.txt:

[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:27,510 | Running DaVinci Resolve Studio v16.2.2.012 (Linux/Clang)
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:27,510 | Updating display GPU information...
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:27,546 | Detecting Main Display properties
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:27,553 | Process to detect main display has finished
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:27,562 | Fallback process to detect main display has finished
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:27,563 | GPU Name = 'NVIDIA Quadro P4000', Main display = 0
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:27,563 | GPU Name = 'NVIDIA Quadro P4000', Main display = 0
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:27,571 | 2 NVIDIA GPUs (excluding display GPU) found. Using CUDA for processing.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:27,571 | Not GLmap capable. GPUs: 2 discrete, 0 integrated, 0 external. Auto mapping, CUDA processing, main display not on external GPU.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:27,571 | Setting LsManager.3.NumGPUs = 2
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | IO                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:27,571 | RED InitializeSdk with library path at /opt/resolve/libs
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | IO                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:27,815 | R3DAPI 7.3.1-44A14 (20200513 L64S) R3DSDK 7.3.1-44A14 (20200513 L64D C3B1) RED CUDA 7.3.1-49387 (20200512) [/opt/resolve/libs/] init is successful
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:27,816 | 0 RED rocket cards available
There are 2 GPUs in the system.
libDeckLinkAPI.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:27,816 | Decklink model name: '', version: ''
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | DVIP                 | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:27,816 | DVIP Version : 16.2.2, Revision r006229-79347265, Branch release/16.2.2 (Release)
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:27,930 | Installed custom font: Open Sans
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:27,931 | Installed custom font: Open Sans
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:27,931 | Installed custom font: Open Sans
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:27,937 | Finished loading Application style sheet
DHID 1496830375
Local.Speed.Debug switched OFF - ''
[0x7fc9cbcec700] | LeManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:28,473 | 521, 38
[0x7fc9cc4ed700] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:28,473 | Started listener socket at port 15000
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | BtCommon             | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,102 | Memory config: reserved=8959M pinned=6719M log=0
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | BtCommon             | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,102 | Using default pooled memory manager
[0x7fc9cb4eb700] | BtCommon             | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,103 | BtResourceManager Process Thread Started
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | BtCommon             | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,103 | Daemon DPDecoder is started 5533
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | BtCommon             | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,103 | Daemon DPDecoder is started 5534
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | BtCommon             | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,103 | Daemon DPDecoder is started 5535
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | BtCommon             | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,104 | Daemon DPDecoder is started 5536
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | BtCommon             | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,104 | Daemon DPDecoder is started 5537
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | BtCommon             | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,104 | Daemon DPDecoder is started 5538
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | BtCommon             | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,105 | Daemon DPDecoder is started 5539
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | BtCommon             | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,105 | Daemon DPDecoder is started 5540
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,115 | Total: 20, NumDtThreads: 8, NumComms: 0, NumSites: 1

[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,115 | Lookaheads -> playback = 20, record = 20, stop = 3

Sy Low Command Handler Thread ----- (140504634124032)
SY low priority cmd handler thread starts: C8CE6700
Sy Data Handler Thread ----- (140504625731328)
SY data handler thread starts: C84E5700
Sy High Command Handler Thread ----- (140504642516736)
SY high priority cmd handler thread starts: C94E7700
Gs High Command Handler Thread ----- (140504600553216)
GS high priority cmd handler thread starts: C6CE2700
Gs Low Command Handler Thread ----- (140504592160512)
GS low priority cmd handler thread starts: C64E1700
[0x7fc9c74e3700] | SyManager            | ERROR | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,115 | Failed to connect to panel socket
Dp Low Command Handler Thread ----- (140504566982400)
Dt High Command Handler Thread ----- (140504558589696)
DT high priority cmd handler thhread starts: C44DD700
DP low priority cmd handler thread starts: C4CDE700
Dp High Command Handler Thread ----- (140504575375104)
DP high priority cmd handler thread starts: C54DF700
[0x7fc9c5ce0700] | GsManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,115 | Gs Processor Thread ----- (140504583767808)

Dt Low Command Handler Thread ----- (140504550196992)
DT low priority cmd handler thread starts: C3CDC700
GS processor thread starts: C5CE0700
[0x7fc9c34db700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,115 | Dt Data Handler Thread Started
Local.Speed.Verbose switched OFF - ''
DT data handler thread starts: C34DB700
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,115 | Using 8 generic IO threads
[0x7fc9c74e3700] | SyManager            | ERROR | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,115 | DRIVER: open /var/tmp/davinci_socket failed
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,115 | Total of 16 IO threads (including 8 generic and 8 Red decode threads)
[0x7fc9c2cda700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,115 | Dt Worker Thread Started
[0x7fc9c24d9700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,115 | Dt Worker Thread Started
[0x7fc9c1cd8700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,115 | Dt Worker Thread Started
[0x7fc9c14d7700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,115 | Dt Worker Thread Started
[0x7fc9c04d5700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,115 | Dt Worker Thread Started
[0x7fc9becd2700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,116 | Dt Worker Thread Started
[0x7fc9bfcd4700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,115 | Dt Worker Thread Started
[0x7fc9bd4cf700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,116 | Dt Worker Thread Started
[0x7fc9bdcd0700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,116 | Dt Worker Thread Started
[0x7fc9be4d1700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,116 | Dt Worker Thread Started
[0x7fc9bb4cb700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,116 | Dt Worker Thread Started
[0x7fc9bacca700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,116 | Dt Worker Thread Started
Ls High Command Handler Thread ----- (140504382342912)
[0x7fc9c0cd6700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,115 | Dt Worker Thread Started
Ls Data Handler Thread ----- (140504365557504)
[0x7fc9bc4cd700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,116 | Dt Worker Thread Started
Ls High Command Handler Thread ----- (140504357164800)
LS data handler thread starts: B8CC6700
Ls Low Command Handler Thread ----- (140504348772096)
[0x7fc9bbccc700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,116 | Dt Worker Thread Started
LS low priority cmd handler thread starts: B7CC4700
[0x7fc9ba4c9700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,116 | Dt Worker Thread Started
Ls Low Command Handler Thread ----- (140504373950208)
Ls Data Handler Thread ----- (140504340379392)
Ls High Command Handler Thread ----- (140504331986688)
Ls Low Command Handler Thread ----- (140504323593984)
LS low priority cmd handler thread starts: B64C1700
Ls Data Handler Thread ----- (140504315201280)
[0x7fc9bf4d3700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,116 | Dt Worker Thread Started
LS low priority cmd handler thread starts: B94C7700
Mem Data Transmitter Thread ----- (140504306808576)
[0x7fc9bccce700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,116 | Dt Worker Thread Started
LS data handler thread starts: B74C3700
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | DbCommon2            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,116 | Loading dblist file: /home/wieger/.local/share/DaVinciResolve/configs/.dblist
Mem data transmitter thread starts: B54BF700
[0x7fc9b5cc0700] | IP                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,116 | Using NVIDIA driver '440.64'
[0x7fc9b5cc0700] | GPUManager           | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,116 | Let There Be CUDA Light!
[0x7fc9b5cc0700] | GPUManager           | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,121 | Board manager thread id 0xb40be700 policy 0 priority 0
[0x7fc9b40be700] | GPUManager           | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,121 | Initializing GPU board 0 with context thread 0
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | IO                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,145 | Using DNxHR library v2.5.2.68r
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | IO                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,403 | NVDEC is using upto (1013) MB
[0x7fc9b40be700] | GPUManager           | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,405 | Setting channel cache size on GPU board 0 to 4
[0x7fc9b40be700] | GPUManager           | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,405 | Board manager 0 on thread 0 initialization done on GPU Quadro P4000
[0x7fc9b40be700] | GPUManager           | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,405 | Entering loop to wait for commands
[0x7fc9b5cc0700] | GPUManager           | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,405 | Finished initializing CUDA board 0 <Quadro P4000> on platform <Nvidia CUDA GPU> clock rate <1480000> multiprocessor count <14> global mem size (MB) 8110, available mem size (MB) 7765, shared mem size (KB) 48, on SBM[0|0]
[0x7fc9b5cc0700] | GPUManager           | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,405 | Hired CUDA board 0 <Quadro P4000>
[0x7fc9b5cc0700] | GPUManager           | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,405 | Board manager thread id 0x99fff700 policy 0 priority 0
[0x7fc999fff700] | GPUManager           | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,406 | Initializing GPU board 1 with context thread 0
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | IO                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,407 | NVDEC decodes H264, chroma 4:2:0, bitdepth 8, upto 4096 x 4096
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | IO                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,410 | NVDEC decodes HEVC, chroma 4:2:0, bitdepth 8, upto 8192 x 8192
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | IO                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,413 | NVDEC decodes HEVC, chroma 4:2:0, bitdepth 10, upto 8192 x 8192
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | IO                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,416 | NVDEC decodes HEVC, chroma 4:2:0, bitdepth 12, upto 8192 x 8192
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | IO                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,420 | NVDEC decodes VP9, chroma 4:2:0, bitdepth 8, upto 8192 x 8192
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | IO                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,422 | Nvidia GPU (0) is initialised as decoding and encoding device.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | IO                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,422 | Kdu ctx(0), bundle(0), thds(2)
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | IO                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,422 | Kdu ctx(0), bundle(2), thds(2)
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | IO                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,422 | Kdu ctx(0), bundle(4), thds(2)
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | IO                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,422 | Kdu ctx(0), bundle(6), thds(2)
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | IO                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,422 | Kdu ctx(0), bundle(8), thds(1)
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | IO                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,422 | Kdu ctx(0), bundle(9), thds(1)
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | IO                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,422 | Kdu ctx(0), bundle(10), thds(1)
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | IO                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,422 | Kdu ctx(0), bundle(11), thds(1)
[0x7fc999fff700] | GPUManager           | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,586 | Setting channel cache size on GPU board 1 to 4
[0x7fc999fff700] | GPUManager           | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,586 | Board manager 1 on thread 0 initialization done on GPU Quadro P4000
[0x7fc999fff700] | GPUManager           | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,586 | Entering loop to wait for commands
[0x7fc9b5cc0700] | GPUManager           | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,586 | Finished initializing CUDA board 1 <Quadro P4000> on platform <Nvidia CUDA GPU> clock rate <1480000> multiprocessor count <14> global mem size (MB) 8119, available mem size (MB) 8014, shared mem size (KB) 48, on SBM[1|0]
[0x7fc9b5cc0700] | GPUManager           | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,586 | Hired CUDA board 1 <Quadro P4000>
[0x7fc9b5cc0700] | GPUManager           | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:29,586 | Let There Be CUDA Light, Done!!
Board 0 - Quadro_P4000
Board 1 - Quadro_P4000
1 REACTOR GPU NAMES = Quadro_P4000,Quadro_P4000,
LS data handler thread starts: B5CC0700

MidiInDummy: This class provides no functionality.

MidiOutDummy: This class provides no functionality.

[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Fairlight            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:31,807 | 00.00.01.107(000): Running Fairlight (r000487-47330ce0)
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI.GLContext         | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:31,897 | Creating shared OpenGL context for this thread (2 total).
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI.GLContext         | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:31,901 | Initialized OpenGL 4.6 (requested 2.0) on device 'NVIDIA Corporation Quadro P4000/PCIe/SSE2'
All textures are loaded : 1.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Fusion               | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:32,123 | Fusion Build: r066783-a1bb5df9_006 (Apr  9 2020 11:41:27)
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Fusion               | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:32,123 | fusionsystem: = "/opt/resolve/libs/Fusion/libfusionsystem.so"
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Fusion               | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:32,127 | FusionLibs: = "/opt/resolve/libs/Fusion/"
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Fusion               | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:32,127 | UserData:   = "/home/wieger/.local/share/DaVinciResolve/Fusion"
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Fusion               | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:32,127 | Profiles:   = "UserData:Profiles/"
[0x7fc8ec201700] | UI.GLContext         | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:32,268 | Creating shared OpenGL context for this thread (3 total).
[0x7fc8ec201700] | UI.GLIO              | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:32,299 | OpenGL I/O worker thread ready.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI.GLIO              | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:32,299 | OpenGL I/O setup done.
[0x7fc8eb5ff700] | UI.GLContext         | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:32,299 | Creating shared OpenGL context for this thread (4 total).
[0x7fc8eb5ff700] | UI.Scopes            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:32,320 | Initialized GPU Scopes Manager on device 'Quadro P4000'
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | ERROR | 2020-06-12 11:48:32,364 | Failed to find text 'Apple ProRes' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:32,364 | Failed to find value '0' in combo-box
libScannerAPI.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:32,466 | Started /opt/resolve/bin/DaVinciPanelDaemon with pid 6016
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | DbCommon2            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:32,468 | Sm2SysIdEntry is not supported in disk database (xml) mode
SY panel handler thread starts: C74E3700
[0x7fc9c74e3700] | SyManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:32,521 | Connected to panel socket at 105
[0x7fc9c74e3700] | SyManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:32,522 | Connection to the panel server has been re-established
[0x7fc9c74e3700] | ControlPanel         | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:32,524 | The DaVinci Resolve Panels Setup application is not compatible with this version of Resolve. Please re-install Resolve with the DaVinci Resolve Panels Setup application option enabled in the installer.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:32,801 | Failed to load media metadata preset list or the list is empty.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:32,807 | Failed to load media metadata preset list or the list is empty.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI.ActionManager     | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:32,889 | Action [fairlightAutomationFollowsEdit] is not a global action
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:33,222 | Failed to load media metadata preset list or the list is empty.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:33,224 | Failed to load media metadata preset list or the list is empty.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:33,317 | Failed to load media metadata preset list or the list is empty.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:33,320 | Failed to load media metadata preset list or the list is empty.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:34,635 | Failed to load media metadata preset list or the list is empty.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:34,638 | Failed to load media metadata preset list or the list is empty.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:34,756 | Not creating special GL widget for screen 0
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:35,125 | Failed to find value '8192' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:35,187 | Failed to find value '100' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI.MenuBar           | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:35,452 | Plugged In Action [fusion_menu1_triggered(bool)] is owned by [0x7fc8e18d4760]
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI.MenuBar           | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:35,452 | Plugged In Action [fusion_menu2_triggered()] is owned by [0x7fc8e18d4760]
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI.MenuBar           | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:35,452 | Plugged In Action [fusion_menu3_triggered()] is owned by [0x7fc8e18d4760]
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI.MenuBar           | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:35,452 | Plugged In Action [fusion_menu5_triggered()] is owned by [0x7fc8e18d4760]
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI.MenuBar           | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:35,452 | Plugged In Action [fusion_menu8_triggered()] is owned by [0x7fc8e18d4760]
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI.MenuBar           | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:35,452 | Plugged In Action [workspace_sub1_menu1_triggered()] is owned by [0x7fc8e18d4760]
****************** Flushing GPU Buffers
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | IO                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:35,527 | RED rocket decode has been disabled in the config file
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:35,603 | Failed to find value '0' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:35,603 | Failed to find value '0' in combo-box
[0x7fc8bdae4700] | UI                   | ERROR | 2020-06-12 11:48:39,451 | UiAutoUpdateController: Failed to get response from server (responseCode:2) (httpStatus:-1) (response:)
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Signals    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:39,451 | Current user pointer is changed
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:39,466 | UI Persistence - UseDisplayNameForClips not read
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:39,466 | UI Persistence - DefaultTransitionKey not read
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:39,466 | UI Persistence - DefaultAudioTransitionKey not read
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:40,212 | Failed to find value '0' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | ERROR | 2020-06-12 11:48:40,237 | Failed to find text 'Apple ProRes' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:40,237 | Failed to find value '1' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:40,238 | Failed to find value '8198' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:40,238 | Failed to find value '49' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:40,238 | Failed to find value '8198' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:40,238 | Failed to find value '91' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:40,239 | Failed to find value '8198' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:40,241 | Failed to find value '8198' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:40,241 | Failed to find value '1' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:40,241 | Failed to find value '8198' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:40,241 | Failed to find value '0' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:48:40,242 | Failed to find value '8198' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:40,297 | Start purging still caches
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:40,297 | Finish purging still caches
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Signals    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:40,364 | Main view page is changed to 12
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:40,397 | Gallery pointer is changed, refreshing color gallery
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:48:40,411 | Gallery pointer is changed, refreshing gallery browser
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.ActionExecutor | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:51:40,873 | Database transaction is ongoing, user initiated action Sync Asset Map is postponed
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.ActionExecutor | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:51:40,925 | Database transaction completed, enqueueing 1 postponed actions
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:51:40,927 | Finished saving HiddenView to database (size = 0)
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:51:40,927 | Finished clearing HiddenView (size = 0)
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Project    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:51:40,950 | Unlock project Untitled Project
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.ProjectManager | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:51:40,950 | Loading project (We Are Public) from database (Local Database) took 312 ms
****************** Flushing GPU Buffers
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:51:41,061 | Invalidated optimized media for project (We Are Public) because sequence cache path directory (/home/wieger/Documents/CacheClip/87811173-bd2c-4d30-853c-3067c81b9d72/OptimizedMedia) is empty.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:51:41,486 | Failed to find value '8198' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:51:41,487 | Failed to find value '8198' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:51:41,487 | Failed to find value '8198' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:51:41,488 | Failed to find value '8198' in combo-box
[0x7fc999fff700] | GPUManager           | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:51:41,488 | Flushing GPU memory...
[0x7fc9b40be700] | GPUManager           | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:51:41,503 | Flushing GPU memory...
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | ERROR | 2020-06-12 11:51:41,507 | Failed to find text 'Apple ProRes' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:51:41,507 | Failed to find value '91' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:51:41,507 | Failed to find value '8198' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:51:41,507 | Failed to find value '49' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:51:41,507 | Failed to find value '8198' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:51:41,508 | Failed to find value '8198' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:51:41,508 | Failed to find value '8198' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:51:41,509 | Failed to find value '8198' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:51:41,509 | Failed to find value '8198' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:51:41,510 | Failed to find value '0' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:51:41,510 | Failed to find value '8198' in combo-box
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:51:41,540 | Start purging still caches
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:51:41,540 | Finish purging still caches
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Signals    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:51:41,601 | Current project pointer (We Are Public) is changed
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Signals    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:51:41,601 | Current timeline pointer (Timeline 1) is changed
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Signals    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:51:41,613 | Main view page is changed to 1
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Signals    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:51:41,656 | Main view page is changed to 3
[0x7fc9b40be700] | GPUManager           | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:51:41,736 | Loaded Shaper LUT ':/Application/BroadcastSafe/BroadcastSafe_-10_110'
[0x7fc999fff700] | GPUManager           | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:51:41,759 | Loaded Shaper LUT ':/Application/BroadcastSafe/BroadcastSafe_-10_110'
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:51:42,125 | UI Persistence - OFXLibrarySplitRatio not read
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:51:42,125 | UI Persistence - OFXLibrarySplitRatioInFSV not read
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:51:42,278 | UI Persistence - MediaPoolFloatingWindowGeometry not read
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Signals    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:51:42,441 | Main view page is changed to 3
### DEL_DBG IOFileSys::DeleteDirFully - command = rm -rf '/home/wieger/Videos/Resolve Project Backups/a1642254-e0a2-4ca4-85df-109e194fec28'
### DEL_DBG IOFileSys::DeletePath[1256] p_OSErrCode = 0, p_ErrMsg =
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager            | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:51:42,475 | No reply received from file system, assume successfully deleted folder /home/wieger/Videos/Resolve Project Backups/a1642254-e0a2-4ca4-85df-109e194fec28.
### DEL_DBG IOFileSys::DeleteDirFully - command = rm -rf '/home/wieger/Documents/CacheClip/a1642254-e0a2-4ca4-85df-109e194fec28'
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager            | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:51:42,485 | No reply received from file system, assume successfully deleted folder /home/wieger/Documents/CacheClip/a1642254-e0a2-4ca4-85df-109e194fec28.
### DEL_DBG IOFileSys::DeleteDirFully - command = rm -rf '/home/wieger/Documents/.gallery/a1642254-e0a2-4ca4-85df-109e194fec28'
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager            | WARN  | 2020-06-12 11:51:42,495 | No reply received from file system, assume successfully deleted folder /home/wieger/Documents/.gallery/a1642254-e0a2-4ca4-85df-109e194fec28.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:51:42,594 | Lock project We Are Public
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:51:42,611 | UploadWipeData called before UiGPU has been initialized. Returning false
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:51:42,613 | Gallery pointer is changed, refreshing color gallery
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:51:42,629 | Gallery pointer is changed, refreshing gallery browser
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:51:42,644 | Initializing FBO of size 1920 x 1080 - 16b (old 0 x 0 - 16b)
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:51:42,645 | Setting reInit to true in CheckGPU
Init called for Init
profile : 7017(6145)
[0x7fc8eb5ff700] | UI.Scopes            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:51:42,646 | Updating TextureOutput from 0x0 to 1920x512.
[0x7fc8eb5ff700] | UI.Scopes            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:51:42,851 | Updating TextureOutput from 0x0 to 1920x512.
[0x7fc8eb5ff700] | UI.Scopes            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:52:27,956 | Updating TextureOutput from 0x0 to 1920x512.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:52:30,153 | Grabbing still for current sequence, video track 0 media 1, position 90183, snapshotType Full version snapshot to View item 0
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:52:30,219 | Finished sending still image write request.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:52:30,298 | Still grabbed for clip at record frame [90183]
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:52:30,298 | Finished saving HiddenView to database (size = 1)
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:52:30,298 | Finish grabbing Still.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:53:15,209 | Start deleting 1 stills from view 0
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:53:15,209 | Deleting still 2
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:53:15,210 | Finished deleting 1 stills
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:53:15,657 | Set view 0 current still 1
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:53:15,817 | Start deleting 1 stills from view 0
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:53:15,817 | Deleting still 1
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:53:15,817 | Finished deleting 1 stills
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:53:16,769 | Grabbing still for current sequence, video track 0 media 1, position 90096, snapshotType Full version snapshot to View item 0
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:53:16,828 | Finished sending still image write request.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:53:16,900 | Still grabbed for clip at record frame [90096]
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:53:16,901 | Finished saving HiddenView to database (size = 2)
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:53:16,901 | Finish grabbing Still.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:53:34,745 | Appending graph to current version Version 1
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.ObjectTracking | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:55:42,143 | Starting object tracking
[0x7fc7754fd700] | SyManager.ObjectTracking | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:55:42,144 | Start Object Tracker: tracking frames from 90274 to 90200
[0x7fc8a9a25700] | IP.ObjectTracking    | ERROR | 2020-06-12 11:55:42,180 | Frame jumping detected, last frame -1 tracked is not the neighboring frame of current one 90274

########### (InitializeCirTracker, 1246) p_ImageWidth = 2048, p_ImageHeight = 1080, p_ScalingFactor = 2.000000
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.ObjectTracking | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:55:56,543 | Starting object tracking
[0x7fc7754fd700] | SyManager.ObjectTracking | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:55:56,544 | Start Object Tracker: tracking frames from 90249 to 90296
[0x7fc8a9a25700] | IP.ObjectTracking    | ERROR | 2020-06-12 11:55:56,571 | Frame jumping detected, last frame 90200 tracked is not the neighboring frame of current one 90249

########### (InitializeCirTracker, 1246) p_ImageWidth = 2048, p_ImageHeight = 1080, p_ScalingFactor = 2.000000
[0x7fc9c84e5700] | SyManager.ObjectTracking | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:56:00,216 | Tracking stopped due to insufficient number of tracking features.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Signals    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:57:31,110 | Main view page is changed to 5
[0x7fc8eb5ff700] | UI.Scopes            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:57:31,226 | Updating TextureOutput from 0x0 to 1940x512.
[0x7fc8eb5ff700] | UI.Scopes            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:57:32,432 | Updating TextureOutput from 0x0 to 1940x512.
[0x7fc8eb5ff700] | UI.Scopes            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:57:32,542 | Updating TextureOutput from 0x0 to 1940x512.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Signals    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:57:40,178 | Main view page is changed to 3
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:58:23,169 | Initializing wipe texture of size 4096 x 2160 (old 1920 x 1080)
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 11:58:23,169 | PBO is initialized with size [4096x2160], bitDepth=[8], hasAlpha=[1].
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.ObjectTracking | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:01:48,140 | Starting object tracking
[0x7fc7754fd700] | SyManager.ObjectTracking | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:01:48,141 | Start Object Tracker: tracking frames from 90205 to 90200
[0x7fc8a9a25700] | IP.ObjectTracking    | ERROR | 2020-06-12 12:01:48,171 | Frame jumping detected, last frame 90295 tracked is not the neighboring frame of current one 90205
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.ObjectTracking | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:01:54,651 | Starting object tracking
[0x7fc7754fd700] | SyManager.ObjectTracking | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:01:54,652 | Start Object Tracker: tracking frames from 90211 to 90296
[0x7fc8a9a25700] | IP.ObjectTracking    | ERROR | 2020-06-12 12:01:54,681 | Frame jumping detected, last frame 90200 tracked is not the neighboring frame of current one 90211
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Signals    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:02:50,209 | Main view page is changed to 5
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Signals    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:02:53,091 | Main view page is changed to 3
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Signals    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:05:46,045 | Main view page is changed to 5
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Signals    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:06:28,019 | Main view page is changed to 3
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Signals    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:06:38,841 | Main view page is changed to 5
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Signals    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:06:58,104 | Main view page is changed to 3
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Signals    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:07:20,770 | Main view page is changed to 5
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Signals    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:07:38,449 | Main view page is changed to 3
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.ObjectTracking | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:08:48,548 | Starting object tracking
[0x7fc7754fd700] | SyManager.ObjectTracking | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:08:48,549 | Start Object Tracker: tracking frames from 90205 to 90200
[0x7fc8a9a25700] | IP.ObjectTracking    | ERROR | 2020-06-12 12:08:48,576 | Frame jumping detected, last frame 90296 tracked is not the neighboring frame of current one 90205
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.ObjectTracking | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:09:20,785 | Starting object tracking
[0x7fc7754fd700] | SyManager.ObjectTracking | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:09:20,785 | Start Object Tracker: tracking frames from 90215 to 90296
[0x7fc8a9a25700] | IP.ObjectTracking    | ERROR | 2020-06-12 12:09:20,816 | Frame jumping detected, last frame 90200 tracked is not the neighboring frame of current one 90215
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.ObjectTracking | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:09:31,894 | Starting object tracking
[0x7fc7754fd700] | SyManager.ObjectTracking | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:09:31,894 | Start Object Tracker: tracking frames from 90296 to 90200
[0x7fc8a9a25700] | IP.ObjectTracking    | ERROR | 2020-06-12 12:09:31,919 | Frame jumping detected, last frame 90296 tracked is not the neighboring frame of current one 90296
[0x7fc9c84e5700] | SyManager.ObjectTracking | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:09:32,140 | Tracking stopped due to insufficient number of tracking features.
### UiMainViewer::StopTracking[5377] STOP_TRACKING
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.ObjectTracking | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:09:42,198 | Starting object tracking
[0x7fc7754fd700] | SyManager.ObjectTracking | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:09:42,198 | Start Object Tracker: tracking frames from 90219 to 90200
[0x7fc8a9a25700] | IP.ObjectTracking    | ERROR | 2020-06-12 12:09:42,227 | Frame jumping detected, last frame 90288 tracked is not the neighboring frame of current one 90219
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:10:07,128 | Grabbing still for current sequence, video track 0 media 2, position 90232, snapshotType Full version snapshot to View item 0
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:10:07,181 | Finished sending still image write request.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:10:07,253 | Still grabbed for clip at record frame [90232]
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:10:07,254 | Finished saving HiddenView to database (size = 3)
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:10:07,254 | Finish grabbing Still.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:10:28,289 | Set view 0 current still 1
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Signals    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:14:05,003 | Main view page is changed to 5
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Signals    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:14:52,382 | Main view page is changed to 3
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Signals    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:15:35,503 | Main view page is changed to 5
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Signals    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:16:05,268 | Main view page is changed to 3
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.ProjectManager | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:16:16,664 | Start saving project We Are Public
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:16:16,773 | Finished removing still image <473b56b1-15d4-4029-97b0-f9eae07a348c> from disk.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.ProjectManager | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:16:16,866 | Saving project took 202 ms
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | BtCommon             | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:33:34,660 | Entering sleep mode
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | BtCommon             | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:36:14,435 | Exiting sleep mode
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.ProjectManager | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:36:16,783 | Start saving project We Are Public
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.ProjectManager | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:36:16,937 | Saving project took 154 ms
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 12:36:22,509 | Layout is disabled.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 12:36:22,518 | Layout is disabled.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 12:36:22,521 | UI Persistence - MediaPoolFloatingWindowGeometry not read
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | WARN  | 2020-06-12 12:36:22,521 | UI Persistence - ConformEdlEffectsLibrary not read
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:36:22,651 | PBO is initialized with size [4096x2160], bitDepth=[8], hasAlpha=[1].
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:36:22,759 | PBO is initialized with size [4096x2160], bitDepth=[8], hasAlpha=[1].
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Signals    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:36:22,958 | Main view page is changed to 2
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.ProjectManager | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:37:02,646 | Start saving project We Are Public
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.ProjectManager | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:37:02,779 | Saving project took 133 ms
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Signals    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:37:51,990 | Main view page is changed to 3
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Signals    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:00,606 | Main view page is changed to 2
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.ProjectManager | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:09,445 | Start saving project We Are Public
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.ProjectManager | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:09,547 | Saving project took 102 ms
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:09,762 | Finished removing still image <810decd0-fed9-46bc-972b-b5f6716aedd4> from disk.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:09,805 | Finished saving HiddenView to database (size = 0)
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:09,805 | Finished clearing HiddenView (size = 0)
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:10,037 | Finished saving HiddenView to database (size = 0)
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:10,037 | Finished clearing HiddenView (size = 0)
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Project    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:10,058 | Unlock project We Are Public
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:10,061 | Start purging still caches
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Gallery    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:10,062 | Finish purging still caches
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Signals    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:10,068 | Main view page is changed to 2
Accepted close event on main window
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI.ActionManager     | WARN  | 2020-06-12 12:38:10,088 | Action owner [Viewer] is not active when refreshing shortcut [markVideoIn] due to [Owner is invisible]
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI.ActionManager     | WARN  | 2020-06-12 12:38:10,088 | Action owner [Viewer] is not active when refreshing shortcut [markAudioIn] due to [Owner is invisible]
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI.ActionManager     | WARN  | 2020-06-12 12:38:10,088 | Action owner [Viewer] is not active when refreshing shortcut [markVideoOut] due to [Owner is invisible]
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI.ActionManager     | WARN  | 2020-06-12 12:38:10,088 | Action owner [Viewer] is not active when refreshing shortcut [markAudioOut] due to [Owner is invisible]
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI.ActionManager     | WARN  | 2020-06-12 12:38:10,088 | Action owner [Viewer] is not active when refreshing shortcut [markVideoResetInOut] due to [Owner is invisible]
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI.ActionManager     | WARN  | 2020-06-12 12:38:10,088 | Action owner [Viewer] is not active when refreshing shortcut [markAudioResetInOut] due to [Owner is invisible]
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI.ActionManager     | WARN  | 2020-06-12 12:38:10,088 | Action owner [Viewer] is not active when refreshing shortcut [markCreateSubClip] due to [Owner is invisible]
[0x7fc9cbcec700] | LeManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:10,183 | 522, 101
QOpenGLWidget: Cannot make uninitialized widget current
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,357 | Starting terminate sequence by calling g_MainTerm

[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,357 | Closing components
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | UI                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,357 | Audio thread terminated.
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,357 | g_MainTerm: BtStartupShutdownControl.Shutdown() - begin
Exit SY panel handler
[0x7fc9c8ce6700] | SyManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,390 | Exit SY low priority cmd handler
[0x7fc9c94e7700] | SyManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,390 | Exit SY high priority cmd handler
Exit SY data handler
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,411 | SvcManager: SyManager.StopThreads() - end
[0x7fc9c5ce0700] | GsManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,412 | Exit GS process handler
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,412 | SvcManager: GsManager.StopThreads() - end
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,412 | SvcManager: DpManager.StopThreads() - end
[0x7fc9c34db700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,418 | Exit DT data handler thread
[0x7fc9c44dd700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,430 | Exit DT high priority cmd handler
Exit GS high priority cmd handler
[0x7fc9c3cdc700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,430 | Exit DT low priority cmd handler
Exit GS low priority cmd handler
[0x7fc9c4cde700] | DpManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,430 | Exit DP low priority cmd handler
[0x7fc9c54df700] | DpManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,430 | Exit DP high priority cmd handler
[0x7fc9bf4d3700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,439 | Exit DT worker thread
[0x7fc9c2cda700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,439 | Exit DT worker thread
[0x7fc9bc4cd700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,439 | Exit DT worker thread
[0x7fc9bbccc700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,439 | Exit DT worker thread
[0x7fc9c1cd8700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,439 | Exit DT worker thread
[0x7fc9c0cd6700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,439 | Exit DT worker thread
[0x7fc9c24d9700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,439 | Exit DT worker thread
[0x7fc9be4d1700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,439 | Exit DT worker thread
[0x7fc9bb4cb700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,439 | Exit DT worker thread
[0x7fc9c04d5700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,439 | Exit DT worker thread
[0x7fc9bccce700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,439 | Exit DT worker thread
[0x7fc9bfcd4700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,439 | Exit DT worker thread
[0x7fc9bdcd0700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,439 | Exit DT worker thread
[0x7fc9becd2700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,439 | Exit DT worker thread
[0x7fc9ba4c9700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,439 | Exit DT worker thread
[0x7fc9c14d7700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,439 | Exit DT worker thread
[0x7fc9bacca700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,439 | Exit DT worker thread
[0x7fc9bd4cf700] | DtManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,439 | Exit DT worker thread
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,460 | SvcManager: DtManager.StopThreads() - end
[0x7fc9b9cc8700] | LsManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,471 | Exit LS high priority cmd handler
[0x7fc9b94c7700] | LsManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,471 | Exit LS low priority cmd handler
[0x7fc9b8cc6700] | LsManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,479 | Exit LS data handler
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,486 | SvcManager: LsManager.StopThreads() - end
[0x7fc9b84c5700] | LsManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,491 | Exit LS high priority cmd handler
[0x7fc9b7cc4700] | LsManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,491 | Exit LS low priority cmd handler
[0x7fc9b74c3700] | LsManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,499 | Exit LS data handler
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,512 | SvcManager: LsManager.StopThreads() - end
[0x7fc9b40be700] | GPUManager           | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,519 | Board 0 on thread 0 <Quadro P4000>: No more jobs. You're fired!
[0x7fc9b6cc2700] | LsManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,531 | Exit LS high priority cmd handler
[0x7fc9b64c1700] | LsManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,531 | Exit LS low priority cmd handler
[0x7fc9b40be700] | GPUManager           | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,615 | Clean up and shut down board 0 on thread 0
[0x7fc9b5cc0700] | GPUManager           | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,616 | SBM[0|0]<Quadro P4000> Doomed
[0x7fc999fff700] | GPUManager           | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,617 | Board 1 on thread 0 <Quadro P4000>: No more jobs. You're fired!
[0x7fc999fff700] | GPUManager           | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,712 | Clean up and shut down board 1 on thread 0
[0x7fc9b5cc0700] | GPUManager           | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,713 | SBM[1|0]<Quadro P4000> Doomed
[0x7fc9b5cc0700] | LsManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,713 | Exit LS data handler
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | Main                 | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,714 | SvcManager: LsManager.StopThreads() - end
Exit memory data transmitter
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | DpManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,716 | Stopping DpWfmWorker threads -- start
[0x7fc8e6bf7700] | DpManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,716 | DpWfmWorker thread exit
[0x7fc8e63f6700] | DpManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,716 | DpWfmWorker thread exit
[0x7fc8e5bf5700] | DpManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,716 | DpWfmWorker thread exit
[0x7fc8e73f8700] | DpManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,716 | DpWfmWorker thread exit
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | DpManager            | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,720 | Stopping DpWfmWorker threads -- done
Delete service manager
Delete cmd transmitter/receiver
Delete data transmitter/receiver
Delete remote cmd receiver
Delete remote data receiver
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.RemoteGrading | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,747 | Resetting RemoteGradingService updater...
Exit SiteManager
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | IO                   | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,750 | RED FinalizeSdk
[0x7fca21c2bc40] | SyManager.Project    | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,907 | Unlock project Untitled Project
[0x7fc9cb4eb700] | BtCommon             | INFO  | 2020-06-12 12:38:11,912 | Exit BtResourceManager Process Thread

I quit resolve right after I switched from the color page to the edit page and saw the issue again (in this case a black timeline like in the screenshot added before).

I've tested on a Thinkpad P52 with Quadro P2000 graphics aswell, running ubuntu 20.04, and it has the same issue.

I'll give it a try using Force Composition Pipeline.

wieger

PostThu Jun 18, 2020 1:39 pm

Hmm

It's not a Debian thing..
I have the same problem with centos 8.2 and Resolve 16.2.3
Force Composition Pipeline doesn't solve the problem..

Resolve is not crashing or anything. Only those windows freeze frequently..
Switching back and forth to the Deliver page unfreezes them. Haha very convenient..

centos 7 really the way to go for rocksolidness?? Is there a version of Resolve known for its issue free compatibility with debian/ubuntu?

EDIT
I'm on Resolve 15.3.1 now and so far it has been fast, stable en without these issues on ubuntu 20.04.
So for now i'm sticking with it. For coloring work i don't really miss the extra features of resolve 16.

xpavement

PostSat Jul 25, 2020 4:11 pm

* Edit* I could not install over the lite version, so I removed it and installed the full version. Luckily all my settings came back in the full version, so I guess I would have to do a dkg --purge to remove them.

So I have been using the free/lite version on my Ubuntu 20.04 system without issue. I have added a lot of custom settings, files to my power bins, etc. Now I just purchased the full version and I would like to keep a lot of my settings without having to redo it all in the full version. I'm up to date with 16.2.4 lite, so what should I do to smoothly upgrade to full studio with makeresolvedeb? Can I just run the "./makeresolvedeb_16.2.4-1.sh studio" command over what I have currently installed? Should I back some settings up manually, uninstall lite and re-install studio?

Perry Mitchell

PostTue Oct 20, 2020 9:52 am

Not sure this is the right place but here goes!
As Daniel confirms in a post above - BMD do not support Intel GPUs - but is this for Open GL processing or for any use? Specifically - is it possible to have an nVidia processing card with Intel iGPU for the GUI monitor(s)? This combination is supported on Debian but does the Resolve code preclude it?

Daniel Tufvesson

PostSat Oct 31, 2020 11:25 pm

Hi Perry! I will try to answer this. As stated in the Resolve configuration guide you cannot mix GPU types in a multi GPU setup. All GPUs must be of the same vendor/type and all processing GPUs should be of the same model. Currently Intel GPUs are not supported at all by Resolve for Linux.

Perry Mitchell

PostMon Nov 02, 2020 1:56 pm

Thanks Daniel.
I found out the hard way by installing Lint and using your excellent guide to then install Resolve. With both my Nvidia and iGPU enabled I got a blank boot window for Resolve. It then opened fine with the iGPU disabled.
As an amusing aside, I then loaded a project I had done on my Mac and it all worked fine except I had no sound. In the process of trying to fix this I managed to completely lose the desktop! In view of the above I then decided to start again with the BMD DVD ISO for CentOS. All good and I then discovered that Resolve on Linux doesn't support MP3. Doh!!!
I have some minor gripes with CentOS: atm I have to enable the Ethernet every time I start the computer, and also sign in to the software RAID drive I have set up. Would these both happen automatically with Debian? What other advantages does Debian give to a dedicated Resolve station?

Daniel Tufvesson

PostMon Nov 02, 2020 2:16 pm

Thank you for the update Perry. In my opinion after setting up multiple Resolve Linux workstations is that Resolve works equally well under most modern RedHat and Debian based distributions. Be it RHEL,CentOS,Debian,Ubuntu,Mint,PopOS and what have you. It doesn't really matter when you have Resolve and the rest of the system properly setup. Your CentOS Ethernet and RAID issue sounds a little odd though. Difficult to say. It should not really be an issue under any distribution.

My very personal take on this when it comes to Resolve for Linux is that you should use the Linux distribution you are most comfortable with and know how to manage properly. Basically all problems I encounter while helping users are related to OS setup and configuration. Not Resolve itself.

Regarding MP3 support, it it what it is. There is no MP3 support for Linux. Compressed audio should in general be avoided. I would recommend batch converting your audio files and re-linking them in Resolve.

Perry Mitchell

PostSun Nov 08, 2020 9:31 am

Thanks for this sage advice Daniel. I have gone back to Mint - My other issues have all gone away and I am happier with it. I am mostly a ‘cut & paste’ man and there are far more examples on line from Debian than for RH.
I have an issue with NVidia h264 encoding that I am discussing with Dwaine in another strand. Maybe related - I used your script but in the instructions it mentions adding the ‘NVIDIA encode library’ but the relevant command says that it is not available. Can you tell me which package I have to preload to get it? I am using driver 450.80.
Thanks

Perry Mitchell

PostMon Nov 09, 2020 12:12 pm

I have progressed to the point where I have downloaded a deb file for what would appear the correct package. When I try to run it I get this result:
perry@editbox:~/Downloads$ sudo dpkg -i libnvidia-encode1_450.80.02-1_amd64.deb
[sudo] password for perry:
Selecting previously unselected package libnvidia-encode1:amd64.
(Reading database ... 293729 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack libnvidia-encode1_450.80.02-1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libnvidia-encode1:amd64 (450.80.02-1) ...
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libnvidia-encode1:amd64:
libnvidia-encode1:amd64 depends on libcuda1 (= 450.80.02-1); however:
Package libcuda1 is not installed.
Version of libcuda1 on system, provided by libnvidia-compute-450-server:amd64, is 450.80.02-0ubuntu0.20.04.3.
libnvidia-encode1:amd64 depends on libnvcuvid1 (>= 260); however:
Package libnvcuvid1 is not installed.

dpkg: error processing package libnvidia-encode1:amd64 (--install):
dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.31-0ubuntu9) ...
Errors were encountered while processing:
libnvidia-encode1:amd64

perhaps you can suggest where I go next?

Daniel Tufvesson

PostMon Nov 09, 2020 2:53 pm

Hi Perry! I don't think you need to download any external package. For Linux Mint the encode library should already be in the official repository. For some unfathomable reason Canonical decided to include the package version in the package name of the NVIDA drivers so for Ubuntu/Mint the encode library is probably named something like "libnvidia-encode-450" or similar and should be in the official repo. libnvidia-encode1 is the name of the package in native Debian.

Perry Mitchell

PostMon Nov 09, 2020 4:35 pm

Thanks Daniel - makes sense. For some reason Resolve 16 on any Linux platform I have tried is producing corrupted h264 frames via NVidia encode. It works fine on Handbrake with NVidia encode so that says to me that the library must be present as you say. Dwaine has tested a similar GTX 980 on his rig so the only thing left was some anomaly with the drivers. I am on the later 450.80.2, he is on 450.66.
I have come to the end of my wits and knowledge and I think I am about to give up and install Win10 on the machine!!
Thanks again for the ride - it was fun!

Sulo Kokki

PostMon Nov 09, 2020 4:50 pm

Daniel Tufvesson wrote:For Linux Mint the encode library... "libnvidia-encode-450" or similar and should be in the official repo

It is, on Mint 19. I have libnvidia-encode-435, but I'm a bit behind on versions.
Linux Mint 19.3 | DaVinci Resolve Studio 17.1 | 2700x 32gb Radeon VII | macOS Mojave

theirishkiwi

PostTue Nov 10, 2020 11:08 am

Hello,

Has anyone successfully created a *.deb from the latest DR 17 Beta? After watching the live last night I was keen to try out the some of the new features! :)

I attempted to but received the below warning followed by failure to extract archive. I've created a DR 16 *.deb recently without issue.

$ ./makeresolvedeb_1.3.1_multi.sh DaVinci_Resolve_17.0b1_Linux.run
MakeResolveDeb 1.3.1

Detected DaVinci Resolve version 17.0b1
Copying of file objects from ISO image to disk filesystem is: Enabled
xorriso : NOTE : Loading ISO image tree from LBA 0
libisoburn: WARNING : No ISO 9660 image at LBA 0. Creating blank image
Extracted from ISO image: file '/'='/home/chris/Downloads/MakeResolveDeb/unpack-davinci-resolve-17.0b1'
ERROR] Failed to extract DaVinci Resolve archive

*** UPDATE ****

Ignore the above, there is a new MakeResolveDeb 1.4.0 release with added support for DaVinci Resolve 17.

MakeResolveDeb 1.4.0

Detected DaVinci Resolve version 17.0b1

Checking for tar...found!
Checking for fakeroot...found!
Checking for dpkg-deb...found!

Using Resolve 17 conversion process
Extracting archive
Adding BlackmagicRAWPlayer
Adding BlackmagicRAWSpeedTest
Creating Debian package
dpkg-deb: building package 'davinci-resolve' in './davinci-resolve_17.0b1-mrd1.4.0_amd64.deb'.

[DONE] errors reported 0
Last edited by theirishkiwi on Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Perry Mitchell

PostTue Nov 10, 2020 1:04 pm

For the sake of completeness, I ran ‘install libnvidia-encode-450’ and it appeared to work. I then had to run ‘apt —fix-broken install’ which appeared to remove ‘libnvidia-encode1’ which I guess makes sense from what Daniel said. Anyways, it all seemed happy.
Bottom line - I still get the corrupted h264 output from Resolve but Handbrake encodes fine using NVEnc.
Any suggestions? Would it be worth trying an older ver of Resolve? Currently on 16.2.7.010 Studio

Daniel Tufvesson

PostTue Nov 10, 2020 1:50 pm

Perry Mitchell wrote:I still get the corrupted h264 output from Resolve but Handbrake encodes fine using NVEnc.
Any suggestions? Would it be worth trying an older ver of Resolve? Currently on 16.2.7.010 Studio
Good! Then at least we know you have all dependencies. There is no general issue with h264 corruption that I know of but I do know that there are a few scattered issues with the latest NVIDIA 450.80 and/or Kernel 4.9, not just for Resolve. They are both very new and I would not consider them as "stable" yet. In your case I would recommend going back to NVIDIA 450.66 which is the officially supported and known working driver for both Resolve 16 and 17.

EDIT: I realize now that 450.66 is replaced by 450.80 in most cases. I will do some testing with 450.80.

Daniel Tufvesson

PostTue Nov 10, 2020 3:35 pm

I did some more testing with NVIDIA 450.80 and was unable to make Resolve Studio 16.2.7 or 17.0b generate any corrupted h264 or h265 material.

NVIDIA 450.80 does however not play nice with kernel 4.9 at this moment. Which kernel are you on?

Perry Mitchell

PostTue Nov 10, 2020 9:22 pm

Mint 20 which I think is 5.4?

Daniel Tufvesson

PostTue Nov 10, 2020 9:48 pm

Sorry, I ment to write 5.9 earlier. But if you are on 5.4 then it’s probably okay. Does the problem improve with reduced render speed?

Perry Mitchell

PostWed Nov 11, 2020 9:37 am

Confirmed it is on 5.4.
Tried both highest & lowest quality for h264 with no difference to corruption (or apparent render speed). Is there any control anywhere to choke render speed?

Daniel Tufvesson

PostWed Nov 11, 2020 9:44 am

You can limit render speed in the export settings. Please give it a try.
renderspeed.png
renderspeed.png (34.63 KiB) Viewed 48526 times
PreviousNext

Return to DaVinci Resolve