Will the Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo 2 work for me?

Getting started with a Blackmagic product? Ask questions here about setup and installation.
  • Author

Applegate

Will the Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo 2 work for me?

PostWed Jun 24, 2020 6:51 pm

Please help!

Several years ago, the church where I work had me install the sound system. (I am the pastor, I know little to nothing about tech stuff) Anyway, I put together what they had... a Presonus Sound board which uses firewire. I had to order a computer. The sound system feeds a DVD recorder and a Sony EVI-D70 pan/tilt color camera also feeds into the DVD recorder. We record the service onto DVDs. I purchased another Sony EVI-70 camera and need to be able to connect both cameras to the computer. As I said before, at this point everything is being recorded onto DVDs. My computer is a PCA AudioLabs-DAW. with AMDFX(tm)-8350 eight core processor. It has a 64 bit operating system and uses Windows 10 pro version 1909... Will the Duo 2 work or do you have any other ideas for getting the camera feed into my computer so I won't have to burn every recording onto a DVD to then load into my computer for editing?

Please help and know... I am clueless about a lot of things with technology, but and learning by doing. Thanks so very much!!!

Chuck

Return to Getting Started