8k 960fps phone?

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

Wayne Steven

8k 960fps phone?

PostSat Sep 12, 2020 1:40 pm

https://www.xda-developers.com/oxygenos ... uds-z/amp/

8k isn't cutting edge! What these people don't realise, is that these high speed modes on phones are internal to the stacked sensor, seperate from the chipset. I imagine short sequences might be the thing here, but 8k 60fps is more interesting, but again, it's probably limited, unless there is support for continuous. But, I'm in a 50 fps market, and 60 fps is just a big waste of time, it doesn't sync properly with 50hz lights.
aIf you are not truthfully progressive, maybe you shouldn't say anything
bTruthful side topics in-line with or related to, the discussion accepted
cOften people deceive themselves so much they do not understand, even when the truth is explained to them

Wayne Steven

Re: 8k 960fps phone?

PostSat Sep 12, 2020 2:22 pm

In case anybody's head is spinning from what the cheap end of the town can do, here is what the high end of town is up to 3200mp. I'm wanting to do up to 1Tp. Hopefully no internal heating issues at rates in the thousand fps, frame rates in the millions, dynamic range beyond human vision and accurate colour space beyond human vision and low light pickup beyond human vision. People who know me know that if I believe it's possible, it's likely possible. Even if just a fraction of that, it is worth it. Investors welcome.
aIf you are not truthfully progressive, maybe you shouldn't say anything
bTruthful side topics in-line with or related to, the discussion accepted
cOften people deceive themselves so much they do not understand, even when the truth is explained to them

Return to Off-Topic