BM Ultra mini monitors not recognized in Big Sur??

Do you have questions about Desktop Video, Converters, Routers and Monitoring?
  • Author

Kevin Norris

BM Ultra mini monitors not recognized in Big Sur??

PostTue Nov 17, 2020 9:32 pm

After I updated my video desktop to 11.7 on Big Sur. The device was recognized. (mini monitor3g). Desktop video told me that my device needed an update. After the update, desktop video can not locate the device but system report shows BM Mini monitor plugged in to my thunderbolt 3 port,.
Anyone else have this issue?

(Update 11/20/20 530p) I Down graded all the way back to 11.6. After restart I was asked again to do a software update on my 3G mini monitor. I did the update. At 11.6 my 3g mini monitor and mini recorder are both good to go now. I'll be waiting for another update before attempting to go back to 12.0
Last edited by Kevin Norris on Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Broadcast Engineering
HDR | Sports | Entertainment

T_Robertson

Re: BM Ultra mini monitors not recognized in Big Sur??

PostThu Nov 19, 2020 4:38 pm

I am having the same issue... UltraStudio Mini Monitors are not being recognized, and my UltraStudio 4k is not responding. I use ProPresenter 7 to output to 3 LED walls in a live setup. ProPresenter now hangs on load up or shutdown while the US4k is connected.

hunnsingh

Re: BM Ultra mini monitors not recognized in Big Sur??

PostSat Nov 28, 2020 7:20 am

I'm using the Ultramini Recorder, I tried downgrading to 11.6 from 12, still nothing. Has anyone found a fix?

Using Macbook Pro Version 11.0.1 Bug Sur

Return to Post Production