PortKeys $399.00 very compact EVF

The place for questions about shooting with Blackmagic Cameras.
  • Author

Leon Benzakein

Re: PortKeys $399.00 very compact EVF

PostThu Dec 10, 2020 3:17 pm

Tom Donalek wrote:Often, hand held, you need to shoot from some other position, where it's hard to hold the camera and get your eye to the EVF or see the rear screen. That's what the friend in the video is getting at at 15:11. With 1980s EVFs, it was a teeny, tiny B&W display that would be useless from some distance away without the optics in the eyepiece. They were super-crisp (as was my eyesight) but today, we have better options. Because this unit has a small screen, it would be preferable to use it directly sometimes.

Tom,

Why do you not connect with Portkeys and ask or suggest your request?

Nothing to lose.

They must have a reason as to why they went with this design.

Another thought, if the loupe is being held by screws only, how complicated would it be to unscrew and replace the screws with velcro?

There is an adjustable diopter so the added distance could be compensated.
Television: Lighting/Cameraman, O.B. Camera Operator, Experience in EFP, EPG and ENG , Grip, Lamp Operator
Film: Grip, Lamp Operator
Theater: Lighting Designer, Light board Operator, Stage Electrician, Stage Management

robedge

PostFri Dec 11, 2020 6:24 pm

Bunk Timmer wrote:Also no talk about the noise of the fan. It has more or less the same loudness as bmcc 2.5k but then in a higher pitch. It’s the number one concern with this evf, yet no mentioning of it.

This video shows a possible fix for the fan noise starting at 03:00. In the video, the alteration is to the OEYE 3G, and involves replacing the fan with another approach:

Sami Sanpakkila

PostFri Dec 11, 2020 10:47 pm

Leon Benzakein wrote:Update video.

Thanks for the video! It's hard to be judge watching this video but the EVF image looks a bit washed out? How do you find the image quality?

I'm asking specifically because I own the Portkeyes LH5H monitor and that has very washed out blacks and the contrast is just not that good. I still prefer my Swit CM-55C monitor image quality over it although it's half the price of the Portkeyes.

Bunk Timmer

PostFri Dec 11, 2020 10:54 pm

robedge wrote:This video shows a possible fix for the fan noise starting at 03:00. In the video, the alteration is to the OEYE 3G, and involves replacing the fan with another approach:https://youtu.be/FA6bQL6atmw
I bought mine used some four weeks ago from B&H for $750 which turned into €843.63 after duties and taxes. Still a good price. I already had seen the video days after it was published so I ordered a thermal pad the same day I ordered the evf at B&H.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100mm-x100mm ... 4daf879717
The whole operation was easy. I only almost had a heartattack when I nearly ripped the flat cable in two as I lost my grip on the eye piece at some point. Luckily it only came loose at the connection thingy on the board and I could connect it up again when closing the thingy down.
So it now looks like bottom plate evf, two layers of thermal pad, first board (hold into place with four screws to the bottom of the evf), one and a half layer of thermal pad, second board (hold into place with four screws to the side of the evf )which connects itself with two plugs to the first board.
It’s now a dead silent evf.

I’ll keep it as it is, but if I had to do it again I would probably start with the connection of the fan. It’s hold by two screws against a part that also holds the menu rotation wheel. My sample had two nuts in between the part and the fan that clearly did not belong there. I think the previous owner had some attempts for himself to get a more silent evf. Anyhow, If I had to start over I would use some silicon seal to glue the fan to the menu wheel part with four fat blobs of it ...no screws. If that would not have worked, then continue with the thermal pads and open the evf completely.

robedge

PostSat Dec 12, 2020 2:50 am

Bunk Timmer wrote:
robedge wrote:This video shows a possible fix for the fan noise starting at 03:00. In the video, the alteration is to the OEYE 3G, and involves replacing the fan with another approach:https://youtu.be/FA6bQL6atmw
I bought mine used some four weeks ago from B&H for $750 which turned into €843.63 after duties and taxes. Still a good price. I already had seen the video days after it was published so I ordered a thermal pad the same day I ordered the evf at B&H.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100mm-x100mm ... 4daf879717
The whole operation was easy. I only almost had a heartattack when I nearly ripped the flat cable in two as I lost my grip on the eye piece at some point. Luckily it only came loose at the connection thingy on the board and I could connect it up again when closing the thingy down.
So it now looks like bottom plate evf, two layers of thermal pad, first board (hold into place with four screws to the bottom of the evf), one and a half layer of thermal pad, second board (hold into place with four screws to the side of the evf )which connects itself with two plugs to the first board.
It’s now a dead silent evf.

I’ll keep it as it is, but if I had to do it again I would probably start with the connection of the fan. It’s hold by two screws against a part that also holds the menu rotation wheel. My sample had two nuts in between the part and the fan that clearly did not belong there. I think the previous owner had some attempts for himself to get a more silent evf. Anyhow, If I had to start over I would use some silicon seal to glue the fan to the menu wheel part with four fat blobs of it ...no screws. If that would not have worked, then continue with the thermal pads and open the evf completely.

And so far the surgery has worked for you. Cool. Perhaps something similar could be done with the LEYE.

Ric Murray

PostSat Dec 12, 2020 4:51 pm

And so far the surgery has worked for you. Cool. Perhaps something similar could be done with the LEYE.

The LEYE does not have a fan as far as I can tell.
Creativity is the ability to accept ambiguity.

robedge

PostSat Dec 12, 2020 6:02 pm

Ric Murray wrote:
The LEYE does not have a fan as far as I can tell.

Thanks, good to know. This EVF is looking pretty interesting.

Greg Lee

PostSat Dec 12, 2020 8:23 pm

Yep, the LEYE has no fan, which is great because my trusty Sennheiser MKE400 is mounted right next to it.

Bob Moore

PostSat Dec 12, 2020 10:26 pm

Received mine yesterday ... may be barely adequate for focus at 4K and above. Need to play with magnification to see if it will nail critical focus.

Noticed that the resolution when powered by USB 5V seems to be a bit less than when using the powerplug at 7.4V and above ...

Light weight, good for composition, and when I have time I will look at using it for focus.

robedge

PostSun Dec 13, 2020 2:19 am

Reading the November 13 CineD article about the Portkeys LEYE, I noticed that it attracted the exchange below with Zacuto co-founder Steve Weiss. Nino Leitner is one of the owners of CineD.

leye.jpg
leye.jpg (386.9 KiB) Viewed 5529 times

Howard Roll

PostSun Dec 13, 2020 3:31 am

What R&D? Zacuto poached the Fotga/ JTZ EVF straight outta Shenzen before it ever went to market. Then borrowed Grass Valley branding and called it the Zacuto Kameleon, and marked it up another 50%. Good business, better marketing, pure BS. Steve paid himself point five to cut the deal with Fotga, bet.

Good Luck

robedge

PostSun Dec 13, 2020 4:07 am

Howard Roll wrote:What R&D? Zacuto poached the Fotga/ JTZ EVF straight outta Shenzen before it ever went to market. Then borrowed Grass Valley branding and called it the Zacuto Kameleon, and marked it up another 50%. Good business, better marketing, pure BS. Steve paid himself point five to cut the deal with Fotga, bet.

The point is that Weiss used that exchange about the Portkeys LEYE to say that Zacuto is coming to market with a new EVF that he thinks is competitive, at least technologically, with what's currently on the market. If you want to boycott Zacuto, go for it.

Howard Roll

PostSun Dec 13, 2020 4:35 am

Super titillating, maybe Steve will slap a Zacuto logo on the PortKeys and double it's price as well. Stay tuned! OMG!

Good Luck

robedge

PostMon Dec 14, 2020 4:07 pm

Bob Moore wrote:Received mine yesterday ... may be barely adequate for focus at 4K and above. Need to play with magnification to see if it will nail critical focus.

Noticed that the resolution when powered by USB 5V seems to be a bit less than when using the powerplug at 7.4V and above ...

Light weight, good for composition, and when I have time I will look at using it for focus.

I, and I'm sure others, look forward to your comments on focus.

Bob Moore

PostThu Dec 17, 2020 10:50 pm

robedge wrote:
Bob Moore wrote:Received mine yesterday ... may be barely adequate for focus at 4K and above. Need to play with magnification to see if it will nail critical focus.

I, and I'm sure others, look forward to your comments on focus.

May be a bit of time ... Canon CPS has had my 1DX III for 7 weeks ... it has corrupted the RAW 5.5
capture from day of purchase ... which was in June. After multiple calls without any resolution I
rented a 1DX III to see if it might be my cards(3 512Gb) readers (2 Sandisk and Angelbird) or
computers (2 MacPro 5.1 12 core with Radeon VII 96 GB Ram 50 TB total disk space and a MacBook Air)
The rental camera delivered perfect RAW files at any frame rate ... so today ... I called Canon Factory Service Center in VA as I was driving back from Mexico ... had a lot of time to use when I was within cellular range.

They found no problems although they have neither DR nor FCP, both fail about 40 - 60% of the time
with the RAW files from my camera ... usually a couple of corrupt frames in a 5 minute clip when I try to render the files. They also are "working from home" ...

All 4K internal and 4K HDMI is good from the camera.

So after 6 months of haggling ... the camera is being returned to me without any repair.

My next call was to my dealer who was informed of the problem in June. Day it hits my doorstep it
is being returned to him ... SO ... need to find a replacement. And factor in the $3K loss when I dump the
camera ... Thanks Canon.

Less than funny thing is I sold my P6K for the camera as I wanted better weather sealing, AF, FF, and
get this better support and build.

Just filmed a whole advent season of services on a Sony RX0II as the camera was confined at Canon.

Now whether a BM 12K ... Varicam LT ... or FX-9 ... all need an EF mount as I have 3 Sigma FF Cine Primes in EF that I purchased for the 1DX III.

Sorry for the rant ... but the RX0II has one shot AF ... stepping MF and a fixed F4.0 aperture ... so testing the EVF on that is a viable deal.

Bottom line ... three P6Ks sequentially would have served me better than the Canon.

Bob Moore

PostFri Dec 18, 2020 6:11 pm

So I had a little time today and tried to test focus and usability of the EVF with hood.

I rigged the EVF to my PIX-E5 HDMI from camera to recorder to EVF.

Multiple JPGs follow:

Continued ...
Attachments
EVF 1.jpg
EVF 1.jpg (74.39 KiB) Viewed 5331 times
EVF 3.jpg
EVF 3.jpg (71.59 KiB) Viewed 5331 times
EVF 2.jpg
EVF 2.jpg (100.44 KiB) Viewed 5331 times

Bob Moore

PostFri Dec 18, 2020 6:19 pm

More JPGs :

Gold mount battery with dTAP through Tether Tools powering EVF and camera ... could power PIX-E5
via the Gold mount but in these photos just using NPF batteries.

Due to the eye relief of the EVF adding a hood gives one a bit of a fisheye perspective with the outer edges
unsharp but 70% in the center is viewable and sharp. Focus mag is centered so you need to pan the camera prior to recording if the object of interest is not in the center of the image.

With the small Noga arm you can position the EVF in any position and on a shoulder rig just move from the recorder to the front rails to allow for better weigh distribution across the rig on the shoulder.

Very effective at blocking light and would work in any sun condition.
Attachments
EVF 4.jpg
EVF 4.jpg (114.73 KiB) Viewed 5327 times
EVF 5.jpg
EVF 5.jpg (158.73 KiB) Viewed 5327 times
EVF 6.jpg
EVF 6.jpg (72.42 KiB) Viewed 5327 times

robedge

PostFri Dec 18, 2020 6:51 pm

Bob Moore wrote:
Due to the eye relief of the EVF adding a hood gives one a bit of a fisheye perspective with the outer edges
unsharp but 70% in the center is viewable and sharp. Focus mag is centered so you need to pan the camera prior to recording if the object of interest is not in the center of the image.

Thanks for this.

Some questions:

1. Am I correct that you're using this setup to record to the Video Devices PIX E5 rather than to the camera?

2. If you use the EVF by itself without the addition of a hood, do you avoid the fisheye perspective, and is everything, not just 70%, sharp?

3. Am I reading correctly that focus magnification only works in the centre of the EVF?

Bob Moore

PostFri Dec 18, 2020 7:09 pm

1) To the recorder here as the RX0II is 8bit 420 internal 422 external ... and the PIX-E5 will do ProRes HQ/LT ... the EVF will work fine with the camera alone but I wanted to test how I normally use the rig
2) View when your eye is on the supplied sponge is very clear to the edges ... the hood can be pushed in
by your face so that you can be next to the sponge ... if you are not the perspective distorts
3) There may be a way to move the mag point around but I have not found it ... will look again later.

Thanks,

Bob

robedge

PostFri Dec 18, 2020 7:15 pm

Bob Moore wrote:1) To the recorder here as the RX0II is 8bit 420 internal 422 external ... and the PIX-E5 will do ProRes HQ/LT ... the EVF will work fine with the camera alone but I wanted to test how I normally use the rig
2) View when your eye is on the supplied sponge is very clear to the edges
3) There may be a way to move the mag point around but I have not found it ... will look again later.

Got it! Coincidentally, I have an RX0, first version, and a PIX E5H, and understand now what you're doing and why. For those who aren't familiar with the RX0, it's a Sony camera the size of a GoPro, but more capable. It's basically a stripped down RX100. The RX0 live view is tiny, and pairing it with the Portkeys LEYE is an interesting idea. You can get higher quality from an RX0 by recording to an external recorder like the PIX E5.

This was shot with an RX0, first version:

This shows how the RX0 was used to make that video:

Last edited by robedge on Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bob Moore

PostFri Dec 18, 2020 11:20 pm

Mine is fitted with the Moondog Labs cage ... replaces the front face ... so not waterproof but
allows easy use of NDs and the have an anamorphic lens that I can use on my iPhone X and
the RX0II.

Since Canon CPS has had my 1DX Mk III for 7 weeks ... I have used the RX0II / PIX-E5 combo to
record three Advent services with grand piano/choir/contemporary trio and a number of podcasts.
Not my intent and probably the most difficult filming I have done as the camera has no continuous AF
and the MF can be a bit of a guess. $12K in Sigma Cine Primes sit in the closet :cry:

You may want to look at ExtraShots YT discussion about matching the A7S III to the FX9 cinetone.
He has matched them and when I applied his PP to the RX0II it was very good.

Leon Benzakein

PostSat Dec 19, 2020 4:22 pm

QUESTION TO THOSE THAT HAVE THIS EVF.

Can you see a away to mount this EVF to some kind of head gear so that you can operate the camera separate from the EVF? The EVF would travel with the head and not the camera. Similar to fpv googles.

Since the power source is off the EVF it sounds like it would be light enough to achieve this comfortably.
The power would be on the head gear or belt or chest wear. Such as a Fat Shark battery system as shown in the video. @+/- 12:19

Bob and Robedge thanks for the posts, great info.
Television: Lighting/Cameraman, O.B. Camera Operator, Experience in EFP, EPG and ENG , Grip, Lamp Operator
Theater: Lighting Designer, Light board Operator, Stage Electrician, Stage Management

Phil999

PostSat Dec 19, 2020 6:35 pm

I was also thinking of a head-mounted viewfinder. Tom Antos once tested something alike, a pair of glasses with a small monitor in front of one eye. I think we will see such viewfinders in future, similar to HUDs for fighter jets.

robedge

PostSat Dec 19, 2020 7:05 pm

Phil999 wrote:I was also thinking of a head-mounted viewfinder. Tom Antos once tested something alike, a pair of glasses with a small monitor in front of one eye. I think we will see such viewfinders in future, similar to HUDs for fighter jets.

Sounds like you're talking about this Tom Antos video. I came across it a few days ago while checking out what's available as EVFs. B&H sells the device that Antos tested: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/ ... ition.html

Leon Benzakein

PostSat Dec 19, 2020 10:34 pm

I have posted before on this forum regarding the Vufine device.
At the time it only worked with 720p input.
Things may have changed by now.

When I contacted them they had no plans to make it work with a higher resolution.

from B&H

"Broad Device Support
Vufine+ connects via HDMI cable and is compatible with any device capable of outputting a 720p signal, including cameras, drones, smartphones, tablets, and more"

robedge

PostSun Dec 20, 2020 12:46 am

There's a new video by a gentleman who's using the Portkeys LEYE with a Canon C70:

robedge

PostSun Dec 20, 2020 12:42 pm

This is the Core SWX battery that's being used to power the Canon C70 and Portkeys LEYE in the above video. It's made for Canon camcorders: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/ ... _with.html

Leon Benzakein

PostSun Dec 20, 2020 4:17 pm

Another POV.

Leon Benzakein

PostSun Dec 20, 2020 4:22 pm

As you may have gathered I am a firm believer in the practicality of an EVF.

Does anyone think that BMD will catch the hint and come out with a generic EVF?

Leon Benzakein

PostSun Dec 20, 2020 4:38 pm

I found this Portkeys product from 3 years ago with removable loupe.

They have obviously been in R&D for a while.

robedge

PostSun Dec 20, 2020 6:13 pm

Leon Benzakein wrote:Another POV.

I read his conclusion (04:50) as meaning that he'll be using the Portkeys sparingly, if at all, due to the 1440x900 image size. His other videos suggest that he routinely uses an external monitor, which may at least partly explain that reservation. Apart from image size, he's quite positive.

Ric Murray

PostSun Dec 20, 2020 6:57 pm

I'm still trying to find the best power option for the LEYE and a BMPC4K. I make do with the Canon interior battery for most of my hand held B-Roll work and have 3 batteries that I rotate through. I was thinking about just a velcro attached battery sled right on the back of the LEYE that would take one of the Canon LP E6N to power the EVF. Anyone tried this? Anyone see a compact battery sled for the Canon LP-E6? Looking at:
[url]https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1121415-REG/lowel_bsld_2160_blender_battery_sled_for.html
[/url]

or:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1493877-REG/teradek_11_0848_ace_battery_plate_for.html

On a tripod I'm just using a 98W Core V Lock that has both a D-tap and a USB, and that powers my interview sessions all day, but is a little bulky for handheld work.
Creativity is the ability to accept ambiguity.

rick.lang

PostSun Dec 20, 2020 7:12 pm

You might search IndiPro for battery sleds.
Rick Lang

robedge

PostSun Dec 20, 2020 8:00 pm

Ric Murray wrote:I'm still trying to find the best power option for the LEYE and a BMPC4K...
or:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1493877-REG/teradek_11_0848_ace_battery_plate_for.html

On a tripod I'm just using a 98W Core V Lock that has both a D-tap and a USB, and that powers my interview sessions all day, but is a little bulky for handheld work.

I think that that Teradek plate would work well with your Canon batteries, although a small USB power bank would cost less than the plate and store more energy.

Maybe worth noting that some Sony-L style (NP-F) batteries, such as this Swit, have DC output: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/ ... l/overview

For my Pocket 4K, I'm sold on the mini V-mount batteries that have come onto the market in the last couple of years. I'm using a Hawk-Woods 50Wh that fits in a shirt pocket. Bebob makes similar, and Anton/Bauer and Core SWX have just launched theirs. Not an inexpensive option, but costs less than Canon brand LP-E6 batteries for the equivalent runtime.

I wrote about the Hawk-Woods and competitors, including runtime tests, in this post and following: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=105319&hilit=hawk+woods&start=250#p673191

robedge

PostMon Dec 21, 2020 2:07 pm

Florent Piovesan has started a thread about his review on YouTube, which he posted today: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129916

Leon Benzakein

PostMon Dec 21, 2020 3:26 pm

Another POV

robedge

PostTue Dec 22, 2020 10:02 am

Here is comparative info for Z Cam's new EVF101 and Portkeys's L-EYE:

Z Cam EVF101

Price: US$1,000
Signal: HDMI and SDI
Resolution: 1440x1440 LCD
Image width: 2.9” (0.5" or 21% larger than the Portkeys L-EYE)
Colour: 10 bit
Contrast: ?
Brightness: ?
Wireless: Yes, 5Gh. There's a Z Cam app that can display the image and control the EVF's tools.
Power: DC LEMO
On/Off Switch: Yes
Fan: None
Dimensions: 174.5 x 76.3 x 73.3mm | 6.9” x 3” x 2.9”
Weight: 612.6g/21.6oz

Portkeys L-EYE

Price: US$400
Signal: HDMI
Resolution: 1440x900 LCD
Image width: 2.4”
Colour: 8 bit
Contrast: 1100:1
Brightness: 300 nits
Wireless: No
Power: DC barrel and USB 5V
On/Off Switch: Yes
Fan: None
Dimensions: 106 x 70 x 78mm | 4.2” x 2.8” x 3.1”
Weight: ~240g/8.5oz (info from Florent Piovesan)
Last edited by robedge on Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leon Benzakein

PostTue Dec 22, 2020 2:39 pm

My prior Z CAM EVF post

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=120770&p=663769&hilit=z+cam+evf#p663769

Has it been seen in the wild yet?

The price certainly has changed since first released.

robedge

PostTue Dec 22, 2020 2:44 pm

Leon Benzakein wrote:

Has [the Z Cam EVF] been seen in the wild yet?

Yes:

Last edited by robedge on Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

robedge

PostTue Dec 22, 2020 2:49 pm

Also, see this B&H customer review for the Z Cam EVF dated December 3: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/ ... ml/reviews

That customer has also responded to some of the questions in B&H's Q&A section for the product.

zcam.jpeg
zcam.jpeg (445.47 KiB) Viewed 4966 times

Leon Benzakein

PostTue Dec 22, 2020 3:10 pm

I had forgotten about the Z CAM EVF.
Good review.
It looks like a solid piece of kit.

As for the WIFI to smart device function, I have the INKEE Benbox and what I find is that the delay/latency depends on what Iphone you are connecting to.

However I would still prefer a smaller foot print.
I find that even the PortKeys is still too large.

Why can't they make one with the size of an EVF screen off the back of a Canon C 200?

robedge

PostTue Dec 22, 2020 3:27 pm

Leon Benzakein wrote:
However I would still prefer a smaller foot print.
I find that even the PortKeys is still too large.

Reminds me to add dimensions to the post five above. The Z Cam and L-EYE are almost identical in width and height. The Z Cam is longer by 69mm/2.7".

Leon Benzakein

PostTue Dec 22, 2020 3:41 pm

The EVF for the Kinefinity camera looks like an interesting size.

http://www.kinefinity.com/en/shop/kineevf/

It is proprietary to their cameras. So I imagine that a good deal of the processing may be happening in the camera body.

But the size looks practical.

Leon Benzakein

PostTue Dec 22, 2020 3:46 pm

The truth of the matter is that the Ursa BMD EVF is a good size too once you remove the extra bits and do the Wooden camera or Tilta mod.

How much more room would be needed to make it with HDMI?

robedge

PostTue Dec 22, 2020 4:32 pm

Here's a table showing specs for the Z Cam EVF and both Portkeys EVFs. The price for the Portkeys O-EYE comes from B&H and is described as being for a limited time. Some customer reviews say that O-EYE fan noise, the subject of early complaints, has been reduced significantly.

evf.jpeg
evf.jpeg (185.67 KiB) Viewed 4941 times

Leon Benzakein

PostTue Dec 22, 2020 5:03 pm

robedge wrote:Here's a table showing specs for the Z Cam EVF and both Portkeys EVFs. The price for the Portkeys O-EYE comes from B&H and is described as being for a limited time. Some customer reviews say that O-EYE fan noise, the subject of early complaints, has been reduced significantly.

the price on the PORTKEYS OEYE-3G Electronic Viewfinder ..... WOW!

I wonder if this means that they are bringing out something else?

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/ ... inder.html

robedge

PostTue Dec 22, 2020 7:12 pm

Another Portkeys L-EYE video.

robedge

PostFri Dec 25, 2020 1:46 am

The Z-Cam EVF is now in stock at Adorama and B&H in the U.S. and at CVP in the U.K.

robedge

PostMon Dec 28, 2020 4:15 am

New Portkeys L-EYE video, this one with a Canon R5:

jonstatt

PostMon Dec 28, 2020 9:43 am

robedge wrote:The Z-Cam EVF is now in stock at Adorama and B&H in the U.S. and at CVP in the U.K.

Strange that all the retailers got stock on the same day even in different countries. Seems the stock was being held back for some reason
PreviousNext

Return to Cinematography