Support for ProRes Raw

• Author

Cuervo

Re: ProRes RAW needs to be supported ASAP

PostFri Dec 25, 2020 4:52 pm

I think that's the reason v17 will now accept third party encoder plugins. What remains is for someone to a-get a ProRes license, and b-port prores as a plugin to Resolve

roger.magnusson

PostFri Dec 25, 2020 5:46 pm

That won't help the topic of this thread though, ProRes RAW decoding.

deezid

PostFri Dec 25, 2020 11:08 pm

roger.magnusson wrote:That won't help the topic of this thread though, ProRes RAW decoding.

Exactly and BMD only provides an Encoder API but is still missing one for Decoding...
Download my 55M Advanced Luts for the Pocket 4K and 6K and UMP12K here:
https://55media.net/55mluts/

waltervolpatto

• Location: 1146 North Las Palmas Ave. Hollywood, California 90038 USA

Re: Support for ProRes Raw

PostSat Dec 26, 2020 3:21 am

+1. Again.

Even at big facility level it is starting to be painful....
W10-19043.1645- Supermicro MB C9X299-PGF - RAM 128GB CPU i9-10980XE 16c 4.3GHz (Oc) Water cooled
Decklink Studio 4K (12.3)
Resolve 18.5.1 / fusion studio 18
GPU 3090ti drivers 512.59 studio

ricardo marty

PostSat Dec 26, 2020 5:30 am

Bunny42 wrote:So what are we supposed to tell clients who want to use ProRes RAW?

Easy, I would comply do it in prores raw and rent premiere cc or whatever for the time I need it.

Ricardo Marty
DVR_S 18.5, Asus ProArt PD5, 2.5 GHz i7 16-Core 64GB of 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM GeForce RTX 3070 1TB M.2 NVMe Window 11, LenovoLegion 2.6 i7 10750h 2.6, 64gb 3200mhz, rtx 2060, 1tb ssd M.2 Win 11 BenQ PD3420Q, Sony FS700R, Bmp4k, Sony A6700. PreSonus AudioBox

Richard Wait

PostSat Dec 26, 2020 8:01 am

I think its interesting (and also a little alarming) that from comments above, big studios and production houses which have fully invested in Resolve workflows and editing stations, are now looking at Premier or other NLEs due to the lack of ProResRAW support. Anybody with a newish camera - can now record in it - why wouldn't you..?

If BM don't add ProResRAW soon to Resolve, all the amazing market penetration they have done via making Resolve free and all the amazing improvements over the very short time, in uprooting people from Premier, FCPX etc (including me) - could very quickly unravel and make them again a small player...why would l limit myself to recording in ProRes/ h264 / h265 just to use Resolve when I could be editing raw footage...

BRAW is great and i enjoy recording and editing with it - but ProResRAW has massive momentum - i think there is even a market out there for paid upgrades for the BMPCC4K,6K and 12k to support recording in ProResRAW too.
Regards

Richard
Underwater BlackMagic Videographer

Misha Aranyshev

PostSun Dec 27, 2020 3:49 am

musicelect wrote:I also hold the theory that Blackmagic just wants to give Atomos the middle finger. If this is true, it’s really petty (see what I did there?).

Then Blackmagic simply needs to support more cameras than Atomos.

Jim Simon

PostMon Dec 28, 2020 2:28 pm

Noel Sterrett wrote:I don't want ProRes. I want BRAW to deprecate it.
Yup, yup. :)
My Biases:

You NEED training.
You NEED a desktop.
You NEED a calibrated (non-computer) display.

Bill Heath

PostWed Dec 30, 2020 5:16 pm

Resolve is excellent!

I'd like to add my vote for PreRes Raw. I have a camera that uses that format, but no software to accommodate finishing.

I don't really want to go back to Avid, so please figure a way to add this feature.

Thanks!
Resolve Studio B3
Win. 10 pro
X399 Aorus MB
32 Gb ram
Radeon VII graphics
Various m2 drives
Moved from Avid Media Composer (far from Adobe)

SteveSherrick

PostThu Dec 31, 2020 6:12 am

Thank you to all who have contributed to the discussion.

I still think there may be some confusion though. There have been some points made about cameras and what they should support for acquisition formats, and although that's certainly a valid discussion as well, this is really about one issue for me and that is ProRes RAW support in Resolve, an application that started out really as a color corrector and has grown into an all-in-one solution.

If we break this down to its most simplest form, pretend for a moment that you are a colorist and that's all that you do. You are not trying to be a jack of all trades, you simply want to take in a project from a client, use the highest quality source material that you can to give you the best starting point for your grades and you can really care less about whether a camera records on one format or another. If it was shot in RAW, provide the RAW. Yet, in the case of ProRes RAW when the client goes to hand off the project to the colorist they want to work with and finds out that ProRes RAW is not supported in Resolve (the tool this particular colorist uses) that leaves everyone wondering what the heck is going on? Why would this format, which is not some obscure codec not be supported in one of the most popular color grading tools? If the colorist and the clients research and find out that it may have to do with a personal feud between Blackmagic Design and Atomos, that doesn't leave anyone feeling good about the situation. Especially when the colorist finds out that their colleagues using Scratch do have full support of it.

I just think it sets a bad precedent when you start to ignore the needs of endusers/customers and I'm sorry to be blunt here but this situation reeks of an intentional lack of transparency. I had a similar beef when Adobe tried to hide the Dolby licensing debacle and started to remove old installers without being transparent about what was really going on. Myself and others had to press them for answers on what was happening. These types of things leave bad taste in mouth, especially with professionals who need to rely on them for their income.

I have no problem with BRAW. And if that's the only format BMD wants to include on their cameras, have at it. But when it comes to a post tool that is dealing with a wide spectrum of camera formats/codecs I think a line has to be drawn where your needs from the hardware side don't interfere with your customer's needs on the software side.

GilbertBRUN

PostThu Dec 31, 2020 8:06 am

For me, the reasons for BMD are different. We have to go back to the BRAW project where we’re just starting to understand how and why this codec was designed.
The BRAW concept was born in the secret of the development of the new 12K no-bayer sensor. Then BRAW was adapted to work on all BM cameras.
To do this, it was necessary to implement the Bayer signal processing of the sensor in the camera, and then be treated post as if it came from the new 12k sensor.
In this the BMD project is huge and very consistent:
1 - Develop a proprietary RAW format, BRAW, for a camera with an exceptional sensor no-Bayer 4k-6K-8K-12k.
2 - Adapt BRAW format to BMD cameras
3 - Adapt the BRAW format to all other cameras - often DSLR hybrid - able to output a RAW signal, in BMD ASSIST 12G recorders

Da Vinci Resolve can already natively process raw formats ARRI, RED, CANON, SONY, PANASONIC varicam.

At the professional level, on 99% of cinema and television productions, DA VINCI is OK.

They still have to implement PRORES RAW in Resolve. This represents a small part of the global market. Important yes, but small.
How many Hollywood, Netflix productions are made with an S1H, an S5, an A7SIII, a Sony FS5?
Is there an emergency?
For all BMD camera owners, Resolve Studio is free.
Everything happens, who knows how to wait. We have to give BMD time to do things by their priorities.
For the moment, implementing PRORES RAW in Da Vinci is not one of them.
Gilbert from France (Lyon)

Andrew Kolakowski

PostThu Dec 31, 2020 11:18 am

ProResRAW is not really a first choice in case of Netflix or Hollywood, but small, independent productions which account for huge portion of Resolve users. Big post houses quite often operate on normalised media anyway, so they are not that badly affected.

Jim Simon

PostThu Dec 31, 2020 2:16 pm

SteveSherrick wrote:I just think it sets a bad precedent when you start to ignore the needs of endusers/customers

Is Apple ignoring the needs of editors because there is no Windows version of FCP?

Is Sony ignoring the needs of gamers because Uncharted isn't available on PC?

Maybe. But proprietary exclusivity isn't that strange in a free market.

The best we could hope for is that BMD's BRAW will go the way of Blu-ray, and Apple's ProRes Raw will go the way of HD-DVD. ;)
My Biases:

You NEED training.
You NEED a desktop.

MishaEngel

PostThu Dec 31, 2020 3:29 pm

Cineform all the way, the RAW format is ~$20 license cost/unit and all the other versions are free of charge. It's opensource, it's low on compute resources (you can edit 12k on a 1080 timeline with a smartphone cpu), it's cheap, etc... so let's not use it because we all love propietary codecs and we all have Apple shares and we liked them to get all the money in the world so there is nothing left for anyone to buy something.

Jim Simon

PostThu Dec 31, 2020 3:40 pm

Didn't know Cineform had a RAW format.

Maybe Cineform should replace all ProRes variants. In MXF files! :D
My Biases:

You NEED training.
You NEED a desktop.

digitallysane

PostThu Dec 31, 2020 5:33 pm

MishaEngel wrote:Cineform all the way, the RAW format is ~$20 license cost/unit and all the other versions are free of charge. It's opensource, it's low on compute resources (you can edit 12k on a 1080 timeline with a smartphone cpu), it's cheap, etc... so let's not use it because we all love propietary codecs and we all have Apple shares and we liked them to get all the money in the world so there is nothing left for anyone to buy something.

I do find it "interesting" that Cineform RAW doesn't see wide adoption...

But it's the same with Cineform itself. People still wanted to use ProRes and DNxHD all these years...

Hendrik Proosa

PostThu Dec 31, 2020 6:23 pm

Cineform raw was kicked in the nuts by the same idiotic red patent, although cineform raw with compression was already mature when there was no red raw in existence.
I do stuff.

MishaEngel

PostFri Jan 01, 2021 6:55 pm

digitallysane wrote:People still wanted to use ProRes and DNxHD all these years...

Most people have no clue, they just follow marketing claims from the big tech companies.

deezid

PostFri Jan 01, 2021 8:56 pm

MishaEngel wrote:
digitallysane wrote:People still wanted to use ProRes and DNxHD all these years...

Most people have no clue, they just follow marketing claims from the big tech companies.

Yea, reason why people believe Braw is actual Raw while it actually isn't, but a (heavily) compressed 12 bit codec instead with quite a bit of processing applied.

RikshaDriver

PostFri Jan 01, 2021 11:40 pm

Hendrik Proosa wrote:Cineform raw was kicked in the nuts by the same idiotic red patent, although cineform raw with compression was already mature when there was no red raw in existence.

That's not the issue. Cineform is even recognized as "prior art".

http://www.reduser.net/forum/showthread ... ost1153932

The RED patent relates to compression >= 6:1

Even CinemaDNG below this compression ratio theoretically would not have had issues.

Leaving patent issues aside, Cineform RAW has never really been taken up by anyone. To the best of my knowledge, it was only ever used in the SI 2K and more recently implemented on the GoPro cameras for RAW imaging.

Unfortunately it seems everyone has become allergic to any form of compression on RAW bayered images.

Anyway, the original thread is about supporting ProRes RAW encoded files in Resolve and the user based has been screaming loud and clear for some time.
GitHub Projects: https://github.com/xtremestuff/
Commercial Plugins: https://xtremestuff.net/store/

ricardo marty

PostSat Jan 02, 2021 12:38 am

Richard Wait wrote:I think its interesting (and also a little alarming) that from comments above, big studios and production houses which have fully invested in Resolve workflows and editing stations, are now looking at Premier or other NLEs due to the lack of ProResRAW support. Anybody with a newish camera - can now record in it - why wouldn't you..?

If BM don't add ProResRAW soon to Resolve, all the amazing market penetration they have done via making Resolve free and all the amazing improvements over the very short time, in uprooting people from Premier, FCPX etc (including me) - could very quickly unravel and make them again a small player...why would l limit myself to recording in ProRes/ h264 / h265 just to use Resolve when I could be editing raw footage...

BRAW is great and i enjoy recording and editing with it - but ProResRAW has massive momentum - i think there is even a market out there for paid upgrades for the BMPCC4K,6K and 12k to support recording in ProResRAW too.

Those big production houses work mainly with arri. Prores raw is not a thing there. They mostly use Linux. DR in certain Linux system can work very well with prores, not sue if this includes PPR

Ricardo Marty
DVR_S 18.5, Asus ProArt PD5, 2.5 GHz i7 16-Core 64GB of 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM GeForce RTX 3070 1TB M.2 NVMe Window 11, LenovoLegion 2.6 i7 10750h 2.6, 64gb 3200mhz, rtx 2060, 1tb ssd M.2 Win 11 BenQ PD3420Q, Sony FS700R, Bmp4k, Sony A6700. PreSonus AudioBox

roger.magnusson

PostSat Jan 02, 2021 12:55 am

ricardo marty wrote:Those big production houses work mainly with arri. Prores raw is not a thing there.
According to the earlier comment by Walter, that's changing too.

ricardo marty wrote:They mostly use Linux. DR in certain Linux system can work very well with prores, not sue if this includes PPR
The only thing Linux adds for Resolve is ProRes encoding if you have the Advanced Panel dongle. ProRes decoding works for any Resolve version. ProRes RAW decoding on the other hand isn't available for any Resolve version.

How do high end post facilities deal with it if they mainly use Resolve for grading? Convert to EXR first?
Last edited by roger.magnusson on Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rakesh Malik

PostSat Jan 02, 2021 1:03 am

roger.magnusson wrote:According to the earlier comment by Walter, that's changing too.

How do high end post facilities deal with it if they mainly use Resolve for grading? Convert to EXR first?

That's standard practice for a lot of them, regardless of the camera recording format, according to several DITs I've chatted with.

I don't know whether or not that's changing nowadays though. EXR is... big.
Rakesh Malik
Cinematographer, photographer, adventurer, martial artist
http://WinterLight.studio
System:
Asus Flow X13, Octacore Zen3/32GB + XG Mobile nVidia RTX 3080/16GB
Apple M1 Mini/16GB

waltervolpatto

PostSat Jan 02, 2021 4:42 am

Those big production houses work mainly with arri. Prores raw is not a thing there. They mostly use Linux. DR in certain Linux system can work very well with prores, not sue if this includes PPR

Ricardo Marty

1) it is changing
2) TV can use those cameras (it is happening for a show we are involved)
3) you might have a crash camera attached to the side of an helicopter and you will not put an Arri there, might be a gopro, but yes, we are seeing that format coming to us as well...
W10-19043.1645- Supermicro MB C9X299-PGF - RAM 128GB CPU i9-10980XE 16c 4.3GHz (Oc) Water cooled

Andrew Kolakowski

PostSat Jan 02, 2021 3:09 pm

Rakesh Malik wrote:
roger.magnusson wrote:According to the earlier comment by Walter, that's changing too.

That's standard practice for a lot of them, regardless of the camera recording format, according to several DITs I've chatted with.

I don't know whether or not that's changing nowadays though. EXR is... big.

It's not a rule. Some normalise all incoming assets, others work with original formats. Each way has its pros and cons.

MishaEngel

PostSat Jan 02, 2021 4:46 pm

RikshaDriver wrote:Anyway, the original thread is about supporting ProRes RAW encoded files in Resolve and the user based has been screaming loud and clear for some time.

Apple is really good in letting trend followers scream.

Hendrik Proosa

PostSat Jan 02, 2021 4:48 pm

Exr is unbearably big only if you don’t do compresssion, an equivalent of prores or some other intermediate is DWA compression which significantly lowers exr file sizes while keeping all the other benefits of exrs.
I do stuff.

waltervolpatto

PostSat Jan 02, 2021 4:56 pm

Andrew Kolakowski wrote:
It's not a rule. Some normalise all incoming assets, others work with original formats. Each way has its pros and cons.

IIRC, so far we normalize the assets for feature work (exr) but not for TV work (raw).. TV works is where it hurts and it is where those cameras are most likely to be used..

Andrew Kolakowski

PostSat Jan 02, 2021 8:28 pm

Hendrik Proosa wrote:Exr is unbearably big only if you don’t do compresssion, an equivalent of prores or some other intermediate is DWA compression which significantly lowers exr file sizes while keeping all the other benefits of exrs.

If you have 100Gbit InfiniBand network it's bit less of a problem, but even this is not a solution for everything.

Not that familiar with DWA compressed EXRs, but it seems to be bit too slow (processing intensive). EXR would require some very well optimised compression, preferably GPU based. Maybe something like Daniel2 or TICO.

BobbyKurtz

PostMon Feb 01, 2021 8:23 pm

Client just asked for quick denoise pass on a ZCAM E2-S6 rough cut. Would prefer to do this in Resolve but it’s going into FCPx because I don’t have time to transcode.

Reason 66374785 ProResRAW support was needed last year in Davinci Resolve.

deezid

PostTue Feb 02, 2021 5:47 pm

BobbyKurtz wrote:Client just asked for quick denoise pass on a ZCAM E2-S6 rough cut. Would prefer to do this in Resolve but it’s going into FCPx because I don’t have time to transcode.

Reason 66374785 ProResRAW support was needed last year in Davinci Resolve.

Would get a Neat Video license for FCP then. I don't think BMD will implement ProRes Raw into Davinci Resolve anytime soon. Already got myself a yearly Assimilate Scratch license for that purpose.

Daniel Scherber

PostTue Feb 02, 2021 6:04 pm

So sad. Whatever it is sometimes you need to put your own opinions aside and listen to the people.

But there’re things in this world you should try to understand. It breaks braiiinnnss.
iMac (Retina 5K, 27", 2020); 3,8 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i7; 64GB, ATI RX 5700XT Pro 16GB; eGPU 5700XT 8GB
macOS 12.5. Resolve Studio 18.0.1

samireivinen

PostThu Feb 04, 2021 8:49 am

Prores raw has gained much more ground on 2020 and we really need support for it. For example medium format fuji gfx100 and gfx100s produce image that is not possible with any other system because of the larger sensor. And only raw out from those cameras is prores raw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EDIT23

PostThu Feb 04, 2021 7:36 pm

I'd like to add my support to the forum. I don't have a RED or BMCC. The ProRes Raw has gained traction in many smaller cine cams.
I'm new to Davinci Resolve (From Premiere) and was really disappointed to find out they don't offer support.
Please listen to the field of professionals which you serve so well!

WildZimbo

PostFri Feb 05, 2021 10:24 am

Here in lies the problem.

ProRes RAW, co-developed by Apple and Atomos and there is no love loss between ex Black Magic member (Now Atomos Founder) and BlackMagic. I know no facts but hearsay is he left with IP developed at BMD.

So sadly I do not see a way forward in our near future, which is very disheartening, but hopefully paves the way for more competition. Perhaps seeing BMD's own Raw format available in a new external recorder giving much needed competition to Atomos and a solution for all us users out there, there's nothing like the threat of competition to change the minds of many.

My question would be who is the guilty party in holding back?
Last edited by WildZimbo on Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

marcelloberlin

PostFri Feb 05, 2021 6:28 pm

Hi there,

we´re running 3 DaVinci Studio Suites in Berlin. They work fine and do the job.

But...
As a managing director it´s not funny at all that more and more grading artists or clients show up in my office complaining about the ProRes RAW problem. It´s not my fault. But it´s becoming my problem.

As a client it feels like it´s complicating my live - and in these moments I think the advertising on the BMD Website:

"DaVinci Resolve 17 Professional Editing, Color, Effects and Audio Post!"

should be changed into something like:

"DaVinci Resolve 17 Professional Editing, Color, Effects and Audio Post for some codecs!"

I hope ProRes RAW support will soon be part of the impressingly quick delivered updates.
Thank you in advance.

Paul Leeming

PostSat Feb 06, 2021 4:00 pm

Agreed Steve!
Paul Leeming
Director / Cinematographer / Colourist
https://www.LeemingLUTPro.com
https://www.visceralpsyche.com

ricardo marty

PostSat Feb 06, 2021 8:21 pm

EDIT23 wrote:I'd like to add my support to the forum. I don't have a RED or BMCC. The ProRes Raw has gained traction in many smaller cine cams.
I'm new to Davinci Resolve (From Premiere) and was really disappointed to find out they don't offer support.
Please listen to the field of professionals which you serve so well!

No doubt it's a growing segment but no one really knows if the lack of PRR is due to BMD or Apple.
Personally Im looking for non BMD camera because I need good AF and probably will occasionally be using an atomos ninja with PRR, because so few camera have BR And the BMD V.A. doesn't offer much options. It looks like the BMD competitors don't want to push BMD at all. Just Nikon and Sigma which are not on my list because i want to stay in the sony aps-c universe.

We need to use what we need to use.

ric marty
Last edited by ricardo marty on Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

okdaniel

PostMon Feb 08, 2021 7:47 am

+1 for Prores RAW support please.

Having to use FCPx with Prores RAW footage isn’t great if you’re primarily a Resolve user. I love Resolve, that’s why I use it. RAW footage is great, whatever type.

Choosing a camera system has its complications, and we must all choose what’s right for us for many different reasons. Who cares why? I’d say if you’ve paid for Resolve Studio then you should have Prores RAW support as it’s a pro feature that is needed by pros that must work with or shoot in Prores RAW. How “Pro” is it? Who cares? People work at all different levels and pay grades.

Please, allow Prores RAW to work in Resolve.

totalvamp

PostMon Feb 08, 2021 3:12 pm

worst part is that there is no reply at all from BM about this... At least tell the plans for the future so people can move away from Resolve if they remain this stubborn about it.
System:
AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
64GB Trident Z 2933Mhz
RTX 3090

Hendrik Proosa

PostMon Feb 08, 2021 4:47 pm

totalvamp wrote:worst part is that there is no reply at all from BM about this... At least tell the plans for the future so people can move away from Resolve if they remain this stubborn about it.

They don't do that, they don't do any of that. As I understand it, keeping users in the dark is teh filosofi
I do stuff.

waltervolpatto

PostWed Feb 10, 2021 5:36 am

totalvamp wrote:worst part is that there is no reply at all from BM about this... At least tell the plans for the future so people can move away from Resolve if they remain this stubborn about it.

If there is no answer, no answer is given.

Think for a moment if BM and Apple are in negotiations: will they talk about it? And potentially ruin the deal or get people excited and there is no deal?

or there is a deal but it is so expensive that some form of revenue has to be given?

BM reads this forum, the prores raw "issue" is well known.

RikshaDriver

PostFri Feb 12, 2021 10:15 am

Just had to post this. Guess what was used for grading :ugeek:
GitHub Projects: https://github.com/xtremestuff/
Commercial Plugins: https://xtremestuff.net/store/

jallen0

PostFri Feb 12, 2021 11:51 am

I look at all the monitors that Atomos are selling and how it seems like every other day they are announcing new compatibility with another camera, or more recently SDI pathways and I look at my 3 Blackmagic Video Assist 12G HDR monitors and think....they are awesome monitors, I use them every time I shoot on multiple cameras, but they could be so much better.

With BRAW and ProRes they could be disruptive.
2019 MacPro OS 12.1, 3.2GHz 16 Core, 160GB Mem, 4TB Drive, 8TB Internal Sonnet Raid, Dual Radeon Pro W5700X 16GB
LG UF 5k, 27" Tbolt Display, 55" LG C8
Resolve Edit Keyboard, Mini Panel, US 4K Mini
Resolve Studio Ver. 17.4.3
Desktop Video 12.1

guorfer

PostTue Feb 16, 2021 6:28 pm

Totally agree, more and more cameras are adopting ProRes RAW...

Steven Johnson

PostThu Feb 18, 2021 1:37 am

I agree! The lack of support for ProRes Raw is inexcusable. Without that support, fewer and fewer cameras will be supported by Resolve, and people will be forced to move away from BMD.
Steven Johnson
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
Puget Systems
Intel i9-9900X @ 3.5 GHz
64 GB RAM
nVidia 2080 Ti 11 GB RAM
Driver: nVidia Studio 531.61
DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.6.2 with Speed Editor
ASUS ProArt PA32UC monitor
Motu M2 Audio interface

C.T. Bell

PostThu Feb 18, 2021 3:42 pm

So, you want Blackmagic to fully support a codec by Apple, that Apple doesn't fully support in it's own NLE?

Just please know your facts:

Prores RAW is still under development. Supporting it now would make zero sense.
Resolve 18.0.4
Ryzen 2700x - 8 core
GTX 1070ti 8gb
64 Gig ram @
1tb WD SN750 NVME SSD
Win 11

Hendrik Proosa

PostFri Feb 19, 2021 2:07 pm

C.T. Bell wrote:Prores RAW is still under development. Supporting it now would make zero sense.

Interesting. So all the other raw codec sdk-s from Arri, Sony, Canon, BMD itself and others are updated just to mess with the developers, internally they are all done? Formats that are not under constant development are already dying off.
I do stuff.

C.T. Bell

PostFri Feb 19, 2021 3:41 pm

Maybe I should clarify: Not "under development," but "Still in Beta"
Resolve 18.0.4
Ryzen 2700x - 8 core
GTX 1070ti 8gb
64 Gig ram @
1tb WD SN750 NVME SSD
Win 11

Hendrik Proosa

PostFri Feb 19, 2021 5:03 pm

C.T. Bell wrote:Maybe I should clarify: Not "under development," but "Still in Beta"

Where do you draw the line? There is no ”Prores RAW Beta” anymore, while BRAW for example is in beta still for 12K Ursa files.
I do stuff.
PreviousNext

Return to DaVinci Resolve Feature Requests