FREEDOM STUDIO INFINITY Uses Blackmagic Design Workflow

Get all your news and announcements here!
  • Author

Kerry de Boer

Blackmagic Design

FREEDOM STUDIO INFINITY Uses Blackmagic Design Workflow

PostFri Mar 19, 2021 1:49 pm

Blackmagic Design announced today that FREEDOM STUDIO INFINITY, a Tokyo based recording studio, used a number of Blackmagic Design products, including ten Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4Ks, to stream a recent concert for the rock band, THE INAZUMA SENTAI. The studio is equipped with many Blackmagic products for its streaming, also including ATEM 1 M/E Production Studio 4K switcher, HyperDeck Studio Mini recorder and Smart Videohub 40x40 router.

FREEDOM STUDIO INFINITY, a recording studio founded in 1976, built a new studio that included a large workflow for live streaming last year. The studio allows customers to use high end audio equipment for musical recording while streaming video, giving artists the ability to pursue high quality sound for their streaming.

Ryunosuke Ikoma, who has produced a number of famous musicians in Japan, coordinated the streaming build for the studio. Ikoma, who is also a sound engineer and sometimes shoots music videos, explained: “I did a stream for an artist I produced at FREEDOM STUDIO that included an ATEM Television Studio Pro 4K, URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2, Pocket Cinema Camera 6K and Micro Studio Camera 4K, which I owned myself to stream at the studio. The owner of the studio watched this stream and decided to install streaming gear in her studio as she thought video streaming would become a more common tool.”

To learn more, please visit: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/media/ ... 0210319-01

Return to Announcements